Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

7 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

He talks so fast that I can't understand exactly what he said about a concert? I understand he is in Paris and something about a concert that we'll hear about later, and then he introduces his Italian crew members and says it's a little bit of Italy in Paris. Are they filming something? It looks like a camera team... But a concert without an audience? :blink: It's not the pandemic anymore! :confused:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

He talks so fast that I can't understand exactly what he said about a concert? I understand he is in Paris and something about a concert that we'll hear about later, and then he introduces his Italian crew members and says it's a little bit of Italy in Paris. Are they filming something? It looks like a camera team... But a concert without an audience? :blink: It's not the pandemic anymore! :confused:

Maybe it's the Xmas concert?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Amy hudsone said:

I saw in the video Invit.live espace culturel. It's for free concerts diffused online. Like this one

8 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, we can see a logo on  Clément's story.

Ah ok thanks! So I assume that's what they were rehearsing for yesterday, a little acoustic online showcase! Can't wait to hear acoustic versions of his new songs! :wub2:

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, mellody said:

That's my German fanclub account he reposted, that made my day!! (ok, month!) :swoon: 

I didn't know this was your German Mfc Account Karin! I have been following this account for a while and I had no idea. 

I am so happy that Mika reposted your story with a big German flag🇩🇪🙌

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mellody said:

Here is the site https://www.e.leclerc/e/l-invit-live

Les espaces culturels E.Leclerc présentent L’Invit.Live

L’Invit.Live continue !

E.Leclerc maintient son soutien aux artistes avec L’Invit.Live : une série de concerts exclusifs et gratuits diffusés en ligne, lancée au printemps dernier. C’est également l’occasion pour les artistes de faire découvrir leur univers, via des interviews exclusives.

Profitez-en pour revoir les autres concerts encore disponibles de L’invit.Live !

The Invit.Live continues!

E.Leclerc maintains its support for artists with L’Invit.Live: a series of exclusive and free concerts broadcast online, launched last spring. It is also an opportunity for artists to discover their world, via exclusive interviews.

Take the opportunity to review the other concerts still available from L’invit.Live!

a capture from Clément's story.

L’Invit.Live

SaveIG.App_3238942052220428226_3178570682.mp4_000000400.thumb.png.6948538bbf6e0b89d7e3cd2d4d156d37.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

MIKA

@mikasounds

Journées ensoleillées à Cannes pour les NRJ Music Awards la semaine dernière et la chance de retrouver certains de mes artistes préférés ! Est-ce que je vous ai aussi dit que mon nouveau single Jane Birkin est sorti ?!!

Sunny days in Cannes for the NRJ Music Awards last week and a chance to also catch up with some of my favorite artists! Did I also tell you my new single Jane Birkin is out?!!

@PierredeMaere

@GIRACKENDJI

@100VoicesTweets

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Same post on IG and IG story:

mikainstagram

Journées ensoleillées à Cannes pour les NRJ Music Awards la semaine dernière et la chance de retrouver certains de mes artistes préférés ! Est-ce que je vous ai aussi dit que mon nouveau single Jane Birkin est sorti ?!!

Sunny days in Cannes for the NRJ Music Awards last week and a chance to also catch up with some of my favorite artists! Did I also tell you my new single Jane Birkin is out?!!

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, krysady said:

Same post on IG and IG story:

mikainstagram

I was not aware that Pierre also speaks Dutch next to French. I do know that he is Belgian and the country has two official languages (Dutch and French), but not everyone is bilingual. Happy to hear some Dutch :wink2: although you hardly hear Pierre, but he asks Mika in Dutch if he speaks Dutch and Mika looks at him and says bewildered “NO!” :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I was not aware that Pierre also speaks Dutch next to French. I do know that he is Belgian and the country has two official languages (Dutch and French), but not everyone is bilingual. Happy to hear some Dutch :wink2: although you hardly hear Pierre, but he asks Mika in Dutch if he speaks Dutch and Mika looks at him and says bewildered “NO!” :lol3:

Oh, thanks for clarifying, I thought it was German :doh:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, krysady said:

Oh, thanks for clarifying, I thought it was German :doh:

I thought so too at first, because Goedeavond (Dutch) and Guten Abend (German) sound pretty similar. But "dankjewel" is clearly Dutch and I know the guy isn't German, so I realized Mika must be showing off his Dutch. :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2