Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

7 hours ago, mellody said:

Yes cute as always………I just love his expressions…….. and that view of sunny Cannes…… I wish I was there…….it’s been a while since I’ve been in Cannes. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Yes, and for those whose countries aren't listed in the shipping options drop-down menu, please try this link - it *should* work:

:boing: Thanks for posting this!!!! I was too late the first time. But this time I managed to order..... something. I have no idea, je ne parler pas... I just clicked. I do hope that Suède means Sweden and not Switzerland, I was in too much of a hurry to look it up!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Bren said:

:boing: Thanks for posting this!!!! I was too late the first time. But this time I managed to order..... something. I have no idea, je ne parler pas... I just clicked. I do hope that Suède means Sweden and not Switzerland, I was in too much of a hurry to look it up!!

Which link did you use? One of the FNAC links goes to the special edition, but the other link just goes to the normal vinyl. Bit confusing. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hero said:

Which link did you use? One of the FNAC links goes to the special edition, but the other link just goes to the normal vinyl. Bit confusing. 

:lmfao: I think it was the bottom one. We'll see. If I messed up it's my own fault. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzgM02Dsy32/

mikainstagram

Ciao da Cannes ❤️

Last night, waiting to walk on stage at the @nrjmusicawards. So often these minutes before the start of a show are the ones that stay in your memory the most.

📸 @anthonyghnassia

401068230_291955167140234_5032288712807233641_n.jpg

400622319_633049665574318_7509197669571775159_n.jpg

400909846_227230687048070_1587192432514720869_n.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I first thought he was in a castle, but as he said that his friend built the house herself, it probably isn't. That room has something about it that makes me feel really uncomfortable, and not even the fire can make it feel cozy. But I'm happy for Mika that he has an evening off and that for him this is a place to relax. :wub2: A place comes to life through the people that live there, and as they are his friends, he surely sees the place with different emotions than the short impression I get from it in this video. And I'm sure he loves all that white furniture, as he used to paint his own furniture white. :naughty:

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Hero said:

Impressive room, but a bit cold for my tastes. Nice to see him relaxing. :hug: But does anyone else get the feeling he's been told to go sit down and stop interfering in the kitchen? :teehee:

Not until now. But now, it's the only possible explanation of him actually sitting down! :lol3:

The room looks almost castle-ish - not my cup of tea either but fitting for our King, right? :king:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Hero said:

Looking at the fireplace, trying to work out if it's the same room where he filmed this back in 2021. I'm not sure. If not the same, it's very similar.

I think it is!

12 hours ago, Hero said:

Looking at the fireplace, trying to work out if it's the same room where he filmed this back in 2021. I'm not sure. If not the same, it's very similar.

Not the same, the upper part of the fireplace it's different :wink2:

Screenshot (500).png

Screenshot (501).png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, krysady said:

Not the same, the upper part of the fireplace it's different :wink2:

Screenshot (500).png

Screenshot (501).png

Thank you! I thought the new one might be larger, but wasn't sure if it was the different angle giving a different perspective.

Unless they installed a new one... :teehee:

• Like 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzjEY_iIQmW/

mikainstagram

Jamais l’enfant harcelé qui redoutait d’aller à l’école n’aurait pu penser que, des années après,il retournerait dans un lycée, la tête haute, raconter comment la musique et une famille aimante lui ont permis d’être heureux ! c’est avec une grande fierté et responsabilité que je me suis associé à la semaine contre le harcélement pour partager mon expérience. c’est ca la vie.

If you had told the 14 year old version of myself, who was having serious issues with bullying at school, that he would one day be talking at a lycee in front of 300 kids about my own story and experiences, he would never have believed you. For the anti bullying week of awareness in France, I went and spoke about how music and a loving family helped make me happy and gave me a future.

It was an emotional experience to talk so openly about such an important subject matter that affects so many of us.

#AntiBullying #FaireFace

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2