Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

4 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Is anyone who has been a Mika fan for a while really wondering how he ended up in that situation? :naughty: It's just everyday Mika Madness and we're here for it! :biggrin2:

Fab memories of the Casa Mika Rose d'Or award show. :wub2: I wonder if Mika will be there for this award show in London as well... but I could imagine it's just the production people.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Is anyone who has been a Mika fan for a while really wondering how he ended up in that situation? :naughty: It's just everyday Mika Madness and we're here for it! :biggrin2:

13 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Only been here for a short while but nope, not wondering, actually quite as expected :biggrin2:

Been here even less, it seems completely normal to me! :lol3: 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Mikasister said:

This is so funny, i first thought someone else was filming him, because one arm is on his side and I thought the other one was holding the mic. :lmfao: I realized the mic is a filter, but took me a moment to realize that the hand/arm is part of it. :roftl: Mika can surely use a 3rd arm and hand sometimes, with everything he has to do. :lol3:

• Haha 4

21 hours ago, Mikasister said:

MikaTikTok

Awesome cover of Apocalypse Calypso from Alissa Cannon! #PopMusic #TikTokMusic #NewMusic

I love that he did this so much -- it's a beautiful little duet.

I actually reposted Alissa's video a few weeks ago in the MFC account's Insta story. Don't know if Mika saw it then. She actually didn't even know about Mika's TikTok until she saw my repost of it. To say she's over the moon is an understatement. :fangurl:

21 hours ago, mellody said:

This is so funny, i first thought someone else was filming him, because one arm is on his side and I thought the other one was holding the mic. :lmfao: I realized the mic is a filter, but took me a moment to realize that the hand/arm is part of it. :roftl: Mika can surely use a 3rd arm and hand sometimes, with everything he has to do. :lol3:

Yes, it took me  a minute to realize the whole thing was a filter as well. And I couldn't hear what he was saying either until folks on our Insta Live yesterday said "I'm on my way to Marseille" or something like that.

• Like 9

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzcMrcGoGQO/

mikainstagram

Bonjour de ma part et de la part de 🦈 Nous sommes ici pour vous annoncer que nous remettons en vente d’autres vinyles de l’édition limitée & dédicacée ! Rendez-vous dès maintenant sur mon store, lien en bio !
#newmusic #quetatetefleurissetoujours

Hello from me and the 🦈 and we are here to announce that we are releasing more limited edition vinyls! Head over to my French store now to pre-order! #newmusic #quetatetefleurissetoujours

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, peroalessandra said:

Sorry could someone explain this ?

I just know that they did some sort of quiz for the radio yesterday, and in this video Mika says it's the Mika Louane show, I assume it's because of the buzzers that remind him of some TV quiz show. I don't really get the joke tho, and no idea what the quiz question is, or their answer, they're talking over each other, and the subtitles are missing in that one. :dunno: Maybe one of the French speakers can explain it better? Guess it's just promo because they're both performing at the NRJ awards tonight. But I love it that Mika is posting so much these days, even if I don't understand everything. :lol3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, mellody said:

I just know that they did some sort of quiz for the radio yesterday, and in this video Mika says it's the Mika Louane show, I assume it's because of the buzzers that remind him of some TV quiz show. I don't really get the joke tho, and no idea what the quiz question is, or their answer, they're talking over each other, and the subtitles are missing in that one. :dunno: Maybe one of the French speakers can explain it better? Guess it's just promo because they're both performing at the NRJ awards tonight. But I love it that Mika is posting so much these days, even if I don't understand everything. :lol3:

They were just having fun.

And the question was: What was so special in the house Miley Cyrus recorded her video Flowers. 

And they both knew the answer that Miley rented a house in which her ex cheated on her.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The signed vinyl is available today.

Yes, and for those whose countries aren't listed in the shipping options drop-down menu, please try this link - it *should* work:

https://mika.lnk.to/QTTFT?fbclid=PAAaag_x3aquQlXQwaH_HCqQ_ZU5rWEjtZ0RRKh1HWfsFpVjqn0HTISwQD4Rw_aem_AbI0RHTaZTr7sM1cnPylXFcGxez6ye12G9zfpxY5lATEvFms2I2veX0s7FIuHXA9Ep0

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Yes, and for those whose countries aren't listed in the shipping options drop-down menu, please try this link - it *should* work:

https://mika.lnk.to/QTTFT?fbclid=PAAaag_x3aquQlXQwaH_HCqQ_ZU5rWEjtZ0RRKh1HWfsFpVjqn0HTISwQD4Rw_aem_AbI0RHTaZTr7sM1cnPylXFcGxez6ye12G9zfpxY5lATEvFms2I2veX0s7FIuHXA9Ep0

My country is on the list, so maybe this link is just working for those whose isn't? I only get this:

Screenshot_20231110_162729_Chrome.jpg

and the links just go to the websites we already know.

9 minutes ago, mellody said:

My country is on the list, so maybe this link is just working for those whose isn't? I only get this:

Screenshot_20231110_162729_Chrome.jpg

and the links just go to the websites we already know.

Yes, as I said, it's for those whose countries aren't on the list.  When I click on the link it redirects me to the French store, but when someone in the UK clicks on it, it takes them to a store that allows them to buy the signed vinyl.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Yes, as I said, it's for those whose countries aren't on the list.  When I click on the link it redirects me to the French store, but when someone in the UK clicks on it, it takes them to a store that allows them to buy the signed vinyl.

In the UK, I see this...

Screenshot_20231110-155616.thumb.png.7adbc4a2efebce97d63332583ead2551.png

Oops, one of those links is broken. "Site Official" is 404. 

Edited by Hero

On 11/8/2023 at 4:04 PM, Mikasister said:

Has anyone manage to lip read what he says?