Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

16 hours ago, Hero said:

I'm thinking about all the times the same thing is posted across different threads. Mika posts a quick story wearing in a stripy top and swim shorts, sunglasses, smiling with the dogs. That's 5 different threads right there!

So from now on, we could use this thread as the main one to post his news from social media, ( without making multiple posts)  and for the rest of the threads concerning a certain subject, we can post only the link, not again the whole video or pictures, or whatever it contains.

For example if he's posting about Jane Birkin song, we post it here on the Social Media thread, and in the "Jane Birkin" song's thread or the French album one, only the link to his SM. @dcdeb It would be okay like that, Deb?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, krysady said:

only the link to his SM. 

I'd say yes..  only if it's an IG story that disappears after a day, it'd make sense to link to this thread instead, and collect all the stories here.

And maybe the stories where he just quotes his own reel, without anything else, won't be necessary to post at all. :dunno_grin:

btw, for those who don't know: the easiest way to quote a certain post here in a different thread is to click on the 3 dots on the top of a post, pick "share", and copy/paste that link. ;)

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, mellody said:

I'd say yes..  only if it's an IG story that disappears after a day, it'd make sense to link to this thread instead, and collect all the stories here.

Ah yes, you're right 

19 minutes ago, mellody said:

And maybe the stories where he just quotes his own reel, without anything else, won't be necessary to post at all. :dunno_grin:

That makes sense as well :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

On 11/21/2023 at 9:48 AM, krysady said:

He's not very good at getting good places for gigs :teehee:

The Madonna concert is exceptional expensive. I’m going to see her on the 1 of December and the ticket cost me €250 and that is about the same distance where Mika was sitting to see her. If you wanted to be closer to the front they started at €700 and went up.

6 minutes ago, Patricia Birden said:

The Madonna concert is exceptional expensive. I’m going to see her on the 1 of December and the ticket cost me €250 and that is about the same distance where Mika was sitting to see her. If you wanted to be closer to the front they started at €700 and went up.

A friend of mine is seeing her next year and his ticket cost near $1000 and I don't think that's even for the front row! :yikes:

I'd much rather save that money and go to multiple Mika concerts than just one Madonna gig!

(I'm not really a fan anyway :sweatdrop:)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Patricia Birden said:

I suppose the prices are corelated with the demanding, so if people are willing to pay...

2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I'd much rather save that money and go to multiple Mika concerts than just one Madonna gig!

(I'm not really a fan anyway :sweatdrop:)

Same! And even if the prices would be the same, I'd still prefer Mika :original:

• Like 2

I don't really get the point of this for notebooks that are "already sold"?! If he said we have a chance to get those when we order them now, like the first 5 would get them or something, I might actually have ordered one, I really like these notebooks. But that way it's just pointless. :dunno:

It's Willy Wonka's golden ticket! :lmfao:

No but how cool, finding you have a little extra present in your book! Lovely little surprise for them. :wub2:

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

I don't really get the point of this for notebooks that are "already sold"?! If he said we have a chance to get those when we order them now, like the first 5 would get them or something, I might actually have ordered one, I really like these notebooks. But that way it's just pointless. :dunno:

He actually says amongst all the ones already sold AND available, but the text misses that. I guess the signed copies will be distributed randomly at the warehouse in fulfilling pending orders alongside new orders. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, mellody said:

I think the notebooks will be sent randomly to 5 persons. I didn't order it (even if I love it) because they were only in bulks with other items.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

17 minutes ago, Hero said:

It's Willy Wonka's golden ticket! :lmfao:

No but how cool, finding you have a little extra present in your book! Lovely little surprise for them. :wub2:

He actually says amongst all the ones already sold AND available, but the text misses that. I guess the signed copies will be distributed randomly at the warehouse in fulfilling pending orders alongside new orders. 

ah ok thanks. Lost in translation then. Probably they're just going to send them to people in France, as his announcement is in French and almost everything else is just for French fans that wouldn't surprise me. And might explain why they didn't translate that part. :rolleyes:

I was so quick in ordering the vinyls & CD that i didn't check for the other merch, otherwise I'd have ordered the CD & notebook bundle. But I didn't want to order it extra, with extra shipping costs (because I don't trust them to add it to my existing order, they're not that organized). Maybe they'll have it on the tour at the merch stand, then I can buy it there.

• Like 2

That's pretty cool about the notebooks I actually wondered if signed ones would ever be sold but I guess this is a little more exciting for fans to "find" them. The link in Mika's story takes me to the UK store and of course they're not available there 🙃

And even the French store hasn't added any more countries to the shipping destinations yet.

• Confused 1

There's a new Tiktok about Moi, Andy et Paris, but the sound is blocked for copyright reasons. :doh: You can still read in the captions tho of what he's saying. He had posted it in an IG story too, but there it was cut off, so it looks like he deleted that one now. I assume they're gonna delete the Tiktok too eventually, or try to sort out the copyright problem.

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

There's a new Tiktok about Moi, Andy et Paris, but the sound is blocked for copyright reasons. :doh:

The sound worked fine, I could listen to the snippet first, then it was deleted :sad:

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika posted on TikTok a story about the song Moi, Andy et Paris.

But.... the copyright system blocked the sound :lol3:

We will have to wait.

At least we can read subtitles in English and French :wink2:

EDIT: sorry the video has been deleted.

:dunno:

I saved.

Moi, Andy et Paris

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

There's a "collaboration" clip on Mika's IG timeline from the Canapé 6 places interview, but it's just an excerpt of the interview posted by the interviewer, so I guess the link to it is enough:  https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz9ZUKuL-Fv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== 

4 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

:dunno:

I saved.

Moi, Andy et Paris

I moved your post here, it's the video I mentioned earlier, and that was posted on Mika's socials - it was just taken down for technical reasons, because it didn't work. Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, mellody said:

There's a "collaboration" clip on Mika's IG timeline from the Canapé 6 places interview, but it's just an excerpt of the interview posted by the interviewer, so I guess the link to it is enough:  https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz9ZUKuL-Fv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== 

Here is the YouTube ( including IG stories )

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Oh man. I know it's normal in a relationship, but I hate to think of them arguing. I bet they have some heated ones too! :tears: Glad it's ok now. Although lol at Mika trying to reassure us and saying Happy Ending. Nooo!! :doh::lmfao:

Snippet sounds good though!

• Like 2

The video has been posted again on Tiktok, this time in 2 parts:

part 1: 

part 2:

here they're also asking which song we want to hear about next. So that gives hope that he did one of these for each of the songs! :wub2: Makes sense, one per day, starting yesterday, then we'll get all the 9 missing songs until the day before the album release! :biggrin2:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, mellody said:

The video has been posted again on Tiktok, this time in 2 parts:

part 1: 

part 2:

here they're also asking which song we want to hear about next. So that gives hope that he did one of these for each of the songs! :wub2: Makes sense, one per day, starting yesterday, then we'll get all the 9 missing songs until the day before the album release! :biggrin2:

I also believe he recorded a video for each song to keep us happy and make the wait easier. It's our "Mika xmas calendar" with a little present each day until December 1st :wub2:

• Like 6