Keep it Simple video premiere and Youtube live with Mika and Vianney on 6 March 2023

mellody

8 minutes ago, Hero said:

JAW! He sang JAW, Prisca. 

I'm getting worried about you. :lol3:

Nope, this is the JAW! :wink2:

image.thumb.png.2b0a26c3ee79841668a2257fd409eeb6.png

Is your jaw as high as in the first photo? 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

And when he sings Jimmy he shows on his face. His Jimmy is in a strange place. :floor:

image.thumb.png.b481a3f41a43cd11bb9b4e91f8460ae5.png

I have to say that I did not know “Jimmy” was slang for the zygomatic arch, also known as the high cheekbones. I am so happy we have such a popstar to teach us those things…

(oh Mika, dodged a bullet there, eh? :biggrin2: Now we an entire generation of predominately French speaking people thinking a “Jimmy” is a “high cheekbone” :lol3:)

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Maybe he refers to the fact that some men seem to be thinking with their Jimmy instead of their brain. :naughty:

Btw, I want that piano scarf. :mikalove:

• Haha 9

2 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

In this picture he’s actually pointing at his lower jaw. Or the muscle that spans on top of it, but that’s just semantics :wink2:

Kinda gives me the creeps to know that every time you look at someone you're mentally dissecting their face, but occupational hazard I guess... :lol3:

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Ah OK. I need to watch it again then. 

But what did you expect? He wasn't just going to grab his Jimmy on video! Not this one, anyway. :teehee:

• Haha 8

7 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I have to say that I did not know “Jimmy” was slang for the zygomatic arch, also known as the high cheekbones. I am so happy we have such a popstar to teach us those things…

(oh Mika, dodged a bullet there, eh? :biggrin2: Now we an entire generation of predominately French speaking people thinking a “Jimmy” is a “high cheekbone” :lol3:)

This double, triple meaning is so Mika. :lol3:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

But if he's just hurting from that Jimmy to the jaw, he's actually pretty okay. :biggrin2:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

Ah OK. I need to watch it again then. 

But what did you expect? He wasn't just going to grab his Jimmy on video! Not this one, anyway. :teehee:

Ah yes, he is not Michael Jackson. :doh:

But seriously, he could have done it differently. But since that's also called Jimmy, it makes sense now. :naughty:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Actually no, it means he is heavily grinding his teeth and that muscle that goes from that Jimmy to the jaw is terribly overexerted.

Okay sorry @HeroI will stop now :facepalm::biggrin2:

Yes, a toothache can be very painful, but it's even worse when your whole body hurts. 😅

I'm just catching up with everyone's comments now and I'm glad @JanaSK spotted the cheese! Seeing that in the video made me very happy! Makes me wonder if Mika does know about our brie theory but decided to change the type of cheese in the video just to confuse us! 😁

Love the nod to Ice Cream, it might not actually be intended that way but it's still cute!

@Prisca before watching the video I was curious myself about the Jimmy line and wondering if Mika would act anything out :teehee:, I agree with @mellody that it could be an indication of how some men don't think with their brains!

This is my favourite collaboration video so far! It's so funny and just very happy, I'm going to be watching this again and again!

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And... I want your ice cream!!!!

image.thumb.png.f4e260eb35e3782382024fdccbb45fa7.png

I feel quite surprised that they added a bit of Hong Kong elements into it!🤣This photo was taken from the old HK council flats building in my hometown and they were fishing and playing ping pong into the building,I can tell u the old buildings making u really so close to your neighbours that u can talk and pass stuffs like this as well haha 😂🤭😆

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Hero said:

I might be way off base here, but seeing the video with everyone in their apartments keeping themselves entertained, did anyone else think of lockdown? 

The lockdown is somehow so far away for me now. But I was reminded of Corona when I heard a report about Long COVID lately. Many still suffer from it and are no longer able to work (young women are most affected). :emot-sad:

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think it will be my next crochet project :bleh:

Actually I have all I need !

IMG_20230306_212429630.jpg

I think I'm gonna ask my Mum to make me one for my bday, she knows how to crochet and knit. :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1