Keep it Simple video premiere and Youtube live with Mika and Vianney on 6 March 2023

mellody

7 minutes ago, Miky Schyns said:

It was on Vianney's Instagram :wink2:

But, how were we supposed to know that? All the info said YouTube! What time was it?

I had 2 links, one for the live and one for the video. The live link was pulled, and I just had the video link. Thank goodness that still worked. 

FFS, I was looking forward to that. Oh well. Something to watch later, I hope.

1 minute ago, Hero said:

But, how were we supposed to know that? All the info said YouTube! What time was it?

I had 2 links, one for the live and one for the video. The live link was pulled, and I just had the video link. Thank goodness that still worked. 

They apparently couldn't get the YouTube live to work, so they wrote in the chat that they would do a live on Instagram. Did you not see the chat?

Unfortunately I didn't record it, but I'm sure someone must have. :dunno:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Hero said:

What???? 

But... but... I didn't see a live! Just the video! It told me the live link had been removed.:crybaby:

Please tell me someone recorded it! :pray:

Vianney said: "Don't worry, I'll post it in the stories" (don't know how he meant that: a live is way too long for a story, I think he meant the link to the video :emot-sad:). First Mika was in the chat and said: This time it's not my fault that we're late. 😅 Then Mika was live with Vianney: He was in Dubai and said that there are a lot of Lebanese people and that he has a concert tonight. Mika and Vianney played around with the filters, for a while Mika was black and white. 😅 Then Vianney kicked Mika out because he wanted the producer (Elisa Baudoin) of the video in live (it didn't work to add a second person). At the end Vianney sang the song on his guitar and forgot Mika's lyrics. 🤣

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Hero said:

Love Mika sneakily reaching for Vianney's ice cream cone... :teehee: :floor:

"I want your Ice Cream!" :mikadas: :roftl:

17 minutes ago, Hero said:

What???? 

But... but... I didn't see a live! Just the video! It told me the live link had been removed.:crybaby:

Vianney posted on the chat that it'd be moved to IG because they had technical problems. After a while he managed to bring Mika on, they mostly talked in French but Mika tried out a few filters, that was so funny! :lmao: Then Vianney told Mika he had to leave because he wanted to bring the video director on - seems he didn't know he could bring on 2 people at the same time. And they couldn't sing the song together like planned, if I understood it right. Vianney sang it alone later but didn't know the Brie line. :lmfao:

Now I hope someone recorded it, because it doesn't seem like Vianney is capable of uploading it. :facepalm:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mellody said:

Now I hope someone recorded it, because it doesn't seem like Vianney is capable of uploading it

1 minute ago, mellody said:

I made a recording of what I managed to see and get on my screen recorder. It's on YouTube but I'm not sure if I can share the link here. You can find my YouTube on my MFC profile, though, I believe. I have a feeling whatever @Anna Ko Kolkowska recorded is better than my copy, though :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, mellody said:

Then Vianney told Mika he had to leave because he wanted to bring the video director on - seems he didn't know he could bring on 2 people at the same time

He asked Mika if it's possible with three and later he said that it's only possible with 2. :dunno_grin:

13 minutes ago, mellody said:

And they couldn't sing the song together like planned, if I understood it right.

I don't think they planned to sing the song together. I think they just wanted to introduce the video. :dunno_grin:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Hero said:

I recorded my mobile screen.

Here is the part with Mika.

But I recorded the whole live.

Sorry for the bad quality. I am not sure if Vianney will post the live on his account.

So it's all we have.

EDIT: I replaced the file with a little bit better resolution and cut. 

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 8

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Love Mika sneakily reaching for Vianney's ice cream cone... :teehee: :floor:

And when he sings Jimmy he shows on his face. His Jimmy is in a strange place. :floor:

image.thumb.png.b481a3f41a43cd11bb9b4e91f8460ae5.png

Edited by Prisca
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, linzijay said:

I made a recording of what I managed to see and get on my screen recorder. It's on YouTube but I'm not sure if I can share the link here. You can find my YouTube on my MFC profile, though, I believe. I have a feeling whatever @Anna Ko Kolkowska recorded is better than my copy, though :lol:

Thank you, and thanks Anna!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Kumazzz said:

Mika adds a comment to Vianney's instagram.

Screenshot2023-03-07at02-19-27VianneyInstagram.thumb.png.e6aa4bae9461f923ef073c49273e3eac.png

He posted a few comments, I screenshotted them all, will post them later when my kids are in bed.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

They apparently couldn't get the YouTube live to work, so they wrote in the chat that they would do a live on Instagram. Did you not see the chat?

Unfortunately I didn't record it, but I'm sure someone must have. :dunno:

No I didn't see any chat, just the comments under the video. 

11 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But I recorded the whole live.

Can you also post the whole video? :puppy_eyes:

I really need to learn how to record Instagram lives. :blush:

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

No I didn't see any chat, just the comments under the video. 

Have you watched the video here on MFC? Maybe it was necessary to open Youtube with a browser and watch it there so that you can see the comments. :dunno_grin:

Here Vianney says that they have a technical problem and after he says to go over to Instagram:

image.thumb.png.4b9d0d70f9069545d285016f8d8a4b54.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I have screen recorded it, let’s see if it will let me upload: 

You have to forgive my silly comment in between and I think I missed the first 1 or 2 seconds of Mika appearing, but other than that it should be the whole appearance.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Vianney said: "Don't worry, I'll post it in the stories" (don't know how he meant that: a live is way too long for a story, I think he meant the link to the video :emot-sad:). First Mika was in the chat and said: This time it's not my fault that we're late. 😅 Then Mika was live with Vianney: He was in Dubai and said that there are a lot of Lebanese people and that he has a concert tonight. Mika and Vianney played around with the filters, for a while Mika was black and white. 😅 Then Vianney kicked Mika out because he wanted the producer (Elisa Baudoin) of the video in live (it didn't work to add a second person). At the end Vianney sang the song on his guitar and forgot Mika's lyrics. 🤣

Can you believe, the one line we needed clarification on, and even Vianney didn't know the words? LOL!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7