2024 - Mika @ 3Olympia, Dublin, IRELAND, 11 April

mellody

I'm coming up from belfast by myself for the show and just wondering if anyone has any idea when people will be starting to queue. I'm standing. Thank you 😊 

8 hours ago, LaurenM said:

I'm coming up from belfast by myself for the show and just wondering if anyone has any idea when people will be starting to queue. I'm standing. Thank you 😊 

Hey Belfast twin! How are you getting down? Are you staying over? My sister and I are getting the air coach in the early afternoon! 

2 hours ago, carafon said:

Does anyone remember how much it was for a standing ticket? I can't find it anymore 

Yeah I just checked, €46.70 after fees. 

• Thanks 1

I'm new on here and not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm looking for someone who would be able to get me a shirt at Mika's show in Dublin tomorrow. You can message me here or on instagram @artbycaro.png. I would appreciate it so much, I wasn't able to get anything in Berlin :,)

Edited by catae
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, MrHentai said:

just landed in Dublin carrying all the hype I've got from the gig last night in London. :mika1:

so excited!!!!!!

Ayy welcome to Ireland! 

What are people wearing tomorrow? I need to pack my bag tonight and I'm completely stuck on what to wear :D send help

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, emilynxlan said:

Ayy welcome to Ireland! 

What are people wearing tomorrow? I need to pack my bag tonight and I'm completely stuck on what to wear :D send help

Take your cue from Mika - flowers, feathers, glitter, colours.  But really you can wear anything you like, as long as you have your dancing shoes

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, emilynxlan said:

You can wear literally anything you like and feel comfortable in (and can dance in!!).

Fancy suit, pretty dress, hoodie and jeans, Mika merch, covered in glitter and rainbows from head to toe,... you'll see anything and everything and it's absolutely impossible to feel out of place!! ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, emilynxlan said:

Ayy welcome to Ireland! 

If you’re planning on q’ing be prepared for the rain. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Treasa said:

If you’re planning on q’ing be prepared for the rain. 

Don't worry, I'll bring my lavender raincoat!!! If you see two girls wearing almost matching coats speaking with the harshest accents you've heard all day, that'll be my sister and me :angelnot:

• Like 2

Would anyone be willing to see if they have any of the apocalypse calypso keyrings on the merch stand and post them please? I'm looking for 2 desperately and they weren't at the 2 gigs I went to and the french Mika official website doesn't deliver to the UK. If anyone can help me get my hands on some, I would be forever grateful 🫶🏻🌈

Screenshot_20240410_192509_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

Hey hey!

I've been trying to collect the songs that are being played before Mikas show starts, and we have one last shot at getting them, so I'll post my post here in case people want to help out :biggrin2: I'd really love to make the whole list! :pray: It's been the same in all the shows (give or take one or two due to timing from the support act), but my phones Siri doesn't work anymore, she's kinda deaf.. So I haven't been able to get them, and my last gig was Berlin..

• Like 3

On 4/1/2024 at 7:56 PM, Jurgita said:

Hi,

Does anyone know what time the gig will start? And has Mika a support act for the show or not? Just trying to plan my night with an 11 year old daughter. 

Thank you :)

Omg, I'm bringing my 11 year old daughter too

On 4/9/2024 at 8:43 PM, emilynxlan said:

Hey Belfast twin! How are you getting down? Are you staying over? My sister and I are getting the air coach in the early afternoon! 

Hi Belfast folks. I'm coming down on the train. 

22 minutes ago, Joanjettkinnie said:

Does anyone know how many people are in line yet xx

About 30

40 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Bumping this! If anyone can help me I really only do want two items of merch, please let me know!

I could buy it (if there's time), but I don't have any space left in my suitcase (might even need to leave some of my things in Dublin 🙈) - so if you want anything more than a keychain, I'm sorry I can't help. :no:

17 hours ago, emilynxlan said:

Ayy welcome to Ireland! 

I might go to Brest dressed up as a banana :pbjt::lmfao:but wear whatever you feel confortable to danse in possibly with flowers/glitter if you feel like it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

About 30

I could buy it (if there's time), but I don't have any space left in my suitcase (might even need to leave some of my things in Dublin 🙈) - so if you want anything more than a keychain, I'm sorry I can't help. :no:

That’s exactly what i needed to hear!! Strssing over the line being too long!!

This is my first time ever seeing MIKA - is there zero chance of getting barrier unless I queue now? Any advice much appreciated, I'm not sure I can manage queueing all day but I really want to be near the front ❤️

Sadly Deb has to travel back home today because of urgent family issues. So there's one spare standing ticket. I have it, so plmk if you need one.

• Sad 14