2024 - Mika @ 3Olympia, Dublin, IRELAND, 11 April

mellody

7 minutes ago, Em17 said:

This is my first time ever seeing MIKA - is there zero chance of getting barrier unless I queue now? Any advice much appreciated, I'm not sure I can manage queueing all day but I really want to be near the front ❤️

nothings impossible!! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Em17 said:

This is my first time ever seeing MIKA - is there zero chance of getting barrier unless I queue now? Any advice much appreciated, I'm not sure I can manage queueing all day but I really want to be near the front ❤️

It's a small theatre, so I'm not even sure I'll get to the barrier, tho I arrived 2 hours ago. Maybe on the very side. But I think you'll be fine getting in the front area if you arrive before 3 or so, even if not frontrow... Pretty sure we'll be waiting alone here for hours now before significantly more people start arriving. :facepalm:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

It's a small theatre, so I'm not even sure I'll get to the barrier, tho I arrived 2 hours ago. Maybe on the very side. But I think you'll be fine getting in the front area if you arrive before 3 or so, even if not frontrow... Pretty sure we'll be waiting alone here for hours now before significantly more people start arriving. :facepalm:

Thank you so much!! This is reassuring. Will try and get there before 3. I am so excited to finally see MIKA live!!!

• Like 3

@mellody I'd really like the baseball cap please! If possible the blue sweater size M but no worries if you can't get that 😊

And please send my love to Deb, I hope she and her family are ok 💙

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, mellody said:

About 30

I could buy it (if there's time), but I don't have any space left in my suitcase (might even need to leave some of my things in Dublin 🙈) - so if you want anything more than a keychain, I'm sorry I can't help. :no:

I'm looking to get a couple of the keyrings if anyone could help please. They didn't have any at the last 2 gigs 🫶🏻

13 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

@mellody I'd really like the baseball cap please! If possible the blue sweater size M but no worries if you can't get that 😊

And please send my love to Deb, I hope she and her family are ok 💙

I think I can wear the cap so I won't have to put it in my suitcase. But sorry about the sweater, there's no way I can take that home. :no:

2 minutes ago, tiffanyt3543 said:

I'm looking to get a couple of the keyrings if anyone could help please. They didn't have any at the last 2 gigs 🫶🏻

Then maybe they're sold out again. :dunno: I'll see if I can find any.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

I think I can wear the cap so I won't have to put it in my suitcase. But sorry about the sweater, there's no way I can take that home. :no:

Then maybe they're sold out again. :dunno: I'll see if I can find any.

Thank you so much! Id be forever grateful 🥰 let me know! 

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Sadly Deb has to travel back home today because of urgent family issues. So there's one spare standing ticket. I have it, so plmk if you need one.

Aww 🥺I hope all is ok with her family

Sending Love and prayers🙏🏽❤️

Also it was nice meeting you all last night😊 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Sadly Deb has to travel back home today because of urgent family issues. So there's one spare standing ticket. I have it, so plmk if you need one.

Ohh no that is so sad to hear 😞 Sending her many hugs, I hope things will be okay with her family.

And honestly, if I could hop on a plane to go to the gig right now I 100% would’ve.. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mellody said:

Just the cap is fine, thank you!

• Like 1

There's a rumor that people who bought in the 3Ireland presale have priority access - is that right, or was it just early access to the ticket sale? :confused:

1 hour ago, emilynxlan said:

We have officially begun our journey to Dublin. What's the queuing situation like at the moment? 

As far as I can tell I'm last in the queue and number 48!

16 minutes ago, Hero said:

There's a rumor that people who bought in the 3Ireland presale have priority access - is that right, or was it just early access to the ticket sale? :confused:

Just priority access to ticket sales! 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, emilynxlan said:

I'm near the airport and it's raining... how's it over in the centre? :jawdrop:

A bit wet, not too bad. 

Scratch that, umbrellas are out. 

Edited by Hero

16 minutes ago, emilynxlan said:

I'm near the airport and it's raining... how's it over in the centre? :jawdrop:

Buying an umbrella might be a good idea.

God I hope my raincoat is enough. I've got my keffiyeh too which can provide coverage if needed. My mum stole my small umbrella so this is my excuse to buy a new one 🤣🤣 P.S for anyone wondering where to get a good one, Carroll's will last for years! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hero said:

i think it’s ONLY access to presale xx

• Thanks 1

On 4/10/2024 at 1:05 PM, catae said:

I'm new on here and not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm looking for someone who would be able to get me a shirt at Mika's show in Dublin tomorrow. You can message me here or on instagram @artbycaro.png. I would appreciate it so much, I wasn't able to get anything in Berlin :,)

just bumping this because I'm losing hope aah

• Sad 1

I'm starting to regret not getting seats instead ☹️ the trip down to the hotel was pretty harsh and my body hurts. 

anyone up for a party in the back instead? 

8 hours ago, tiffanyt3543 said:

I passed by the merch on my way in, unfortunately they don't have the keyrings, sorry