2024 - Mika @ 3Olympia, Dublin, IRELAND, 11 April

mellody

Unless he drops the French songs (which I absolutely don't want) or changes some of them to their English versions (I would like him to play Emily for obvious reasons)... I'm gonna just kinda be standing there silent for the show 🥲

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Saw this on Twitter/ X  @MariaBo

Hi, I’m selling 2 standing tickets for @mikasounds Mika concert in Dublin on April 2024 for €40 each, Anyone interested should DM x @MikaFanClub #ApocalypseCalypsoTour#Mika #ActMika #dublinconcert #dublin #ticketfairy

— Joseph🌈 (@JosephJh2427) March 27, 2024

This is a scammer!! They go very far to make their profiles look real, but anyone using the hashtag "ticketfairy" on Twitter is a giant red flag. For some reason, the Dublin gig attracts many bots and scammers, if you type "Mika Dublin" in the search bar, you'll see that new scam tweets are being posted daily 😬.

The original photo in his pfp belongs to this guy, I found out through Google Lens

Edited by Jaela
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Saw this on Twitter/ X  @MariaBo

Hi, I’m selling 2 standing tickets for @mikasounds Mika concert in Dublin on April 2024 for €40 each, Anyone interested should DM x @MikaFanClub #ApocalypseCalypsoTour#Mika #ActMika #dublinconcert #dublin #ticketfairy

— Joseph🌈 (@JosephJh2427) March 27, 2024

Looks like they realized they have been exposed!

19 minutes ago, Jaela said:

This is a scammer!! They go very far to make their profiles look real, but anyone using the hashtag "ticketfairy" on Twitter is a giant red flag. For some reason, the Dublin gig attracts many bots and scammers, if you type "Mika Dublin" in the search bar, you'll see that new scam tweets are being posted daily 😬.

The original photo in his pfp belongs to this guy, I found out through Google Lens

Thanks!

8 hours ago, dotoli said:

Hi, do we know if there is any priority access for this event, similar to London? Thanks.

As far as I’m aware, no. 

You can get early access through Three+ (the people who own the venue) but you have to a) Have and Irish phone number and b) Have a Three simcard.

35 minutes ago, Joanjettkinnie said:

As far as I’m aware, no. 

You can get early access through Three+ (the people who own the venue) but you have to a) Have and Irish phone number and b) Have a Three simcard.

Thanks so much. 

Anyone headed for dinner before the show? My sister and I will most likely be headed to the Saucy Cow if anyone would like to go! 

• Like 1

Hi,

Does anyone know what time the gig will start? And has Mika a support act for the show or not? Just trying to plan my night with an 11 year old daughter. 

Thank you :)

41 minutes ago, Jurgita said:

Hi,

Does anyone know what time the gig will start? And has Mika a support act for the show or not? Just trying to plan my night with an 11 year old daughter. 

Thank you :)

Ticketmaster says the show starts at 7pm, so the doors might open an hour-half an hour early!! 

Not sure about a support act, might be announced closer to the date 

11 hours ago, Joanjettkinnie said:

Ticketmaster says the show starts at 7pm, so the doors might open an hour-half an hour early!! 

Not sure about a support act, might be announced closer to the date 

Thank you so much!

On 3/25/2024 at 7:01 PM, emilynxlan said:

Unless he drops the French songs (which I absolutely don't want) or changes some of them to their English versions (I would like him to play Emily for obvious reasons)... I'm gonna just kinda be standing there silent for the show 🥲

Guys I think Mika heard my struggles because it doesn't appear there are any songs in French now... EXCEPT FOR ELLE ME DIT?? WHICH IS STILL EN FRANÇAIS???? POURQUOI????

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, emilynxlan said:

Guys I think Mika heard my struggles because it doesn't appear there are any songs in French now... EXCEPT FOR ELLE ME DIT?? WHICH IS STILL EN FRANÇAIS???? POURQUOI????

….TU GÂCHES TA VIEEEE

(sorry, that was too easy :biggrin2:)

• Haha 1

On 3/27/2024 at 12:00 AM, MariaBo said:

Hi there, if anybody has two tickets available for the Dublin show I’d really love to take them! Thanks so much 🙏❤️

Hi, Have you found tickets ? 

I have 1 seated & 1 standing extra tickets available. 

30 minutes ago, emilynxlan said:

Am I tripping or are there no Michael Holbrook songs on the setlist now? 

No, none of them - there weren't any to start with, and then he only added older songs instead of the French ones. :dunno:

6 hours ago, Joanjettkinnie said:

SO NO ICE CREAM?!

It melted before he even left France I'm afraid. 

Justice for Emily though!!! The ONE song I don't want in French 😭😭😭

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, emilynxlan said:

It melted before he even left France I'm afraid. 

It became a banana for France and turned back into the old Lollipop for the international gigs. 😅 (I definitely also prefer Ice Cream of those 3... :dunno_grin:)

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

It became a banana for France and turned back into the old Lollipop for the international gigs. 😅 (I definitely also prefer Ice Cream of those 3... :dunno_grin:)

I wouldn't mind Sweetie Banana, but would LOVE to hear Ice Cream again! We can just live in hope.

• Like 2