Que Ta Tête Fleurisse Toujours - Mika's French album, out December 1st, 2023

mellody

On 12/4/2023 at 5:05 PM, QueenBigFat said:

It’s $30 US for the European Edition in the States with free shipping, but not fast delivery. Does anyone know anything about a US edition?

Don't know if you've already ordered yet but the CD is $18 from Mika's US store:

https://shop.yomika.com/products/que-ta-tete-fleurisse-toujours-cd

Which I completely forgot about because with the new French store I just assumed the US one had been replaced! 😅

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello! Finally got my signed copy of the album after having it shipped to a friend in a country who could forward it to me, but was surprised the vinyl sleeve wasn't gatefold with the inner art. Does anyone know if a version of the vinyl did have the gatefold cover or was it just the CD? I want to buy a copy with the full art on it.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mcrawford745 said:

Hello! Finally got my signed copy of the album after having it shipped to a friend in a country who could forward it to me, but was surprised the vinyl sleeve wasn't gatefold with the inner art. Does anyone know if a version of the vinyl did have the gatefold cover or was it just the CD? I want to buy a copy with the full art on it.

I bought both and the artwork is only in the regular vinyl so you need to buy a regular vinyl :thumb_yello:

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I bought both and the artwork is only in the regular vinyl so you need to buy a regular vinyl :thumb_yello:

So if I buy the regular black vinyl I will definitely get the same art as the CD cover, where he’s lying with the flower and the letters MIKA across it?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mcrawford745 said:

So if I buy the regular black vinyl I will definitely get the same art as the CD cover, where he’s lying with the flower and the letters MIKA across it?

yes it is exactly like the CD artwork but with a bigger size 

I bought it on Mika store 

(Sorry my photo is a bit blurry)20231211_102735.thumb.jpg.c158059ed6c4dcd85f6f0d488bd38685.jpg

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

yes it is exactly like the CD artwork but with a bigger size 

I bought it on Mika store 

(Sorry my photo is a bit blurry)20231211_102735.thumb.jpg.c158059ed6c4dcd85f6f0d488bd38685.jpg

Thanks for answering this & the photo, i had the same question. I'd spent like a minute trying to find that lying with the flower photo on the signed edition somewhere (i even checked inside the paper sleeve in case it was small and hidden lol). I wonder why it wasn't included.

• Like 2