Que Ta Tête Fleurisse Toujours - Mika's French album, out December 1st, 2023

mellody

5 hours ago, QueenBigFat said:

OT somewhat….and serious…

Thinking about you folks and Mika in Paris right now….(and other places of course)….:tears: 

sorry no intention of interfering with this thread. I just didn’t know where to put this, and he is in France…

2 hours ago, NaruOsaka said:

Hi.

Didn't he said in the new video above he's in his changing room in London ?

By the way, do u know what is his project in London ? 

Thanks !

I think he has some radio stuff in France today, so both is true..;)

• Like 2

Two thoughts I had today:

The cover could also refer to that he found his place in heaven / heaven on earth - maybe making music is heaven for him?

The abbreviation for this album is QTTFT :facepalm: :lmfao:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, mellody said:

The cover could also refer to that he found his place in heaven / heaven on earth - maybe making music is heaven for him?

Or he just randomly chose to do something and decided to let everyone guess :facepalm:

I do think there is a reference to heaven and the colour blue. Blue like the sky, I will always love the blue in you. May your head always bloom.

For some reason I don’t think it’s necessarily about him, sitting on a cloud. It’s more about expanding the possibilities: the sky is the limit.
He recently opened Atelier Mika, because he was tired of people telling him “no” or “it’s not possible”. If you surround yourself with people who will see the possibilities instead of the limitations, the sky truly is the limit. Before his family made it possible (which was also mentioned in “Le Divan”, now 10 years ago!), but now he is expanding his circle, so he can continue to create limitlessly. 

• Like 1

After I read the discussion above regarding ordering albums, not all countries can be shipped, is that correct? Even if it were possible, the shipping costs are very expensive,  It turns out it's not that easy to order😩 having second thoughts about ordering it, the ordering instructions are in French which I don't understand, there is no English translation, maybe I should wait until the album actually comes out in December..😅

so c’est la vie and the ‘bloom era’ has had such an impact on me this past year that i actually got this tattoo 2 weeks ago!!!!

so you better believe the SCREAM i let out when he announced the album name a couple of days ago:shocked:IMG_5483.thumb.jpeg.549b35e82d46180b5c5b69a98aeb1f0c.jpeg

im so excited for the album ahhhh!!!

• Like 15
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jord1012 said:

so c’est la vie and the ‘bloom era’ has had such an impact on me this past year that i actually got this tattoo 2 weeks ago!!!!

so you better believe the SCREAM i let out when he announced the album name a couple of days ago:shocked:IMG_5483.thumb.jpeg.549b35e82d46180b5c5b69a98aeb1f0c.jpeg

im so excited for the album ahhhh!!!

:lustslow: Wow that's beautiful! And it works so well with the flowers! Or were they part of it too? What an amazing moment for you! :boing:

Hace 13 horas, melodía dijo:

Dos pensamientos que tuve hoy:

La portada también podría hacer referencia a que encontró su lugar en el cielo/el cielo en la tierra - ¿tal vez hacer música sea el paraíso para él?

La abreviatura de este álbum es QTTFT.:palma facial: :lmfao:

Creo que los colores pasteles son muy gay.♥️la nube y las flores hacen referencia a su madre y la fuente de la letra no tiene relleno, es solo una línea y la han hecho derretida porque el nombre de Mika no es tan importante como su presencia.I could be brown, I could be blue, I could be violet sky

Edited by Cossette Vilches
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

SOLD OUT !

Épuisé !

https://mika.store/products/vinyle-dedicace-edition-limitee-que-ta-tete-fleurisse-toujours

Vinyle Dédicacé Édition Limitée ✿ Que ta tête fleurisse toujours ✿

VinyleDdicacditionLimiteQuetattefleurissetoujours.thumb.jpg.90225f2c425b19d35d49b740eb550133.jpg

Still available !!

But it's not signed.

U music

https://www.umusic.ca/collections/classic-records/products/que-ta-tete-fleurisse-toujours-lp

Que ta tête fleurisse toujours – version limitée exclusive (LP)

$37.99

Ships on December 1, 2023

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Found an album review in Irish press, they say nice things!

Should it be left here or is there an Irish press thread... or should it go in the UK press thread?

Album review: Mika blooms in French with Que ta Tête Fleurisse Toujours (irishexaminer.com)

Edited by kreacher
moved the review to the international press thread
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, kreacher said:

Found an album review in Irish press, they say nice things!

Should it be left here or is there an Irish press thread... or should it go in the UK press thread?

I think you should post it on "Mika in Other International Press" :wink2:  https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/36519-mika-in-other-international-press-2023/page/3/#comment-4286896

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, krysady said:

That's what came to my mind first, because even in French it fits: Ma Famille :wink2:

And if google translate is correct then 'Mes fans' could also work, it's nice to think we could also be included in his family! 😁

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

And if google translate is correct then 'Mes fans' could also work, it's nice to think we could also be included in his family! 😁

Now this is a better explanation for sure! :thumb_yello: We know he likes words with double meaning :teehee:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Here is the acoustic concert on Youtube - available now!!!

Oh my god, I needed that so much! Fantastic! I didn't realise it was a mix of old and new, good to see how it might work for the tour. He was so energised! And his voice, beautifully mellow and rounded, with a particular softness in the French songs. I get shivers from his lower register. ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2

Just got round to watching the concert and what a wonderful performance! Definitely needed to watch that today, Bougez was so uplifting but I also loved that rendition of Over My Shoulder, it was beautiful and gave me that frisson feeling.

• Like 4