Que Ta Tête Fleurisse Toujours - Mika's French album, out December 1st, 2023

mellody

23 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Forgot to ask, could someone translate what Mika says at the end of the concert? For some reason the captions aren't working for me on that but work fine for the interview.

"Hi everyone, and thanks to Leclerc and L'espace culturelle for this concert. And see you soon at the gigs, and Peace!"

14 minutes ago, peroalessandra said:

MF could be Marc fogiel? Because he thanks his family already in the Lines before

Yes, it could also be Marc-Olivier :thumb_yello:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What a treat. Pure Mika. I mean, not just pure Mika, but the purity of himself. I was in a blecccchy mood when I started watching and the beginning just calmed me. It was a lovely experience. I am still not a fan of most of the new stuff [Edited to say:  Actually this is not accurate. The melodies/arrangements of most of the songs on the album have not hooked me, but the more I read the lyrics, the more they grab me. Sad, angry, verrrry erotic….yep, powerful. But since I don’t speak French, and can usually not understand what Mika is singing even when I know the lyrics, I have that response only when I read them, translated!) Anyway the older music in the rest of it was enough to warm my soul. 

But where did he get those bandmates, the local karate dojo? :D

Edited by QueenBigFat
Correction re new songs
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I opened a thread to collect QTTFT lyrics and translations into English to be added @Kumazzz @dcdeb @mellody

Actually the lyrics & translations belong in the individual song threads, and then we'll collect them in the comprehensive lyrics. Thanks for posting them. I'll try to move them where they belong, but I'm only on the phone here in Paris, so if I can't move them all, I'll take care of the rest tomorrow.

Edit: I just saw you put them in the song threads as well, thank you for that! :flowers2: So I'll just close that lyrics thread for now, and we can copy those to the comprehensive lyrics when we're back home.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, mellody said:

Actually the lyrics & translations belong in the individual song threads, and then we'll collect them in the comprehensive lyrics. Thanks for posting them. I'll try to move them where they belong, but I'm only on the phone here in Paris, so if I can't move them all, I'll take care of the rest tomorrow.

Edit: I just saw you put them in the song threads as well, thank you for that! :flowers2: So I'll just close that lyrics thread for now, and we can copy those to the comprehensive lyrics when we're back home.

I found it was a very convenient  idea to collect all the lyrics at the same place instead of searching (and messing up :teehee: ) the individual topics .

Maybe you just should close the comments ?

Edited by carafon
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, carafon said:

I found it was a very convenient  idea to collect all the lyrics at the same place instead of searching (and messing up :teehee: ) the individual topics .

We have the Comprehensive lyrics thread for that, or do you mean a thread only for this album?

4 hours ago, krysady said:

We have the Comprehensive lyrics thread for that, or do you mean a thread only for this album?

I mean, all the lyrics of the album together, just like in a bucket, so we don't have to open several ones. But maybe there is a place I don't know for that outside of the forum? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, carafon said:

I mean, all the lyrics of the album together, just like in a bucket, so we don't have to open several ones. But maybe there is a place I don't know for that outside of the forum? 

Yes, I like this idea too.

I was ready to print all together from one thread to have a booklet for singing :mellow:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I was ready to print all together from one thread to have a booklet for singing 

That's such a good idea, I'd like to have a booklet with the lyrics in both french and english! 

• Like 1

I want to buy the CD of QTTFT. Is yomika the best place to order it from though it might take a while to get to Italy? I also checked out Amazon but the price seems much higher.

I wonder if the price on yomika has changed since it would no longer be a pre-order.

Edited by SusanT
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SusanT said:

I also checked out Amazon but the price seems much higher.

I don't understand why it's more expensive on amazon, I just checked and there seems to be two different prices as well :dunno:

If your wanting to save money then buying from Mika's store would be cheaper (but take into account the postage), you just might have to wait a little longer, I've heard before that Italy post isn't great.

1 hour ago, SusanT said:

I wonder if the price on yomika has changed since it would no longer be a pre-order.

It's still the same price as it was before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SusanT said:

I want to buy the CD of QTTFT. Is yomika the best place to order it from though it might take a while to get to Italy? I also checked out Amazon but the price seems much higher.

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I don't understand why it's more expensive on amazon, I just checked and there seems to be two different prices as well :dunno:

If your wanting to save money then buying from Mika's store would be cheaper (but take into account the postage), you just might have to wait a little longer, I've heard before that Italy post isn't great.

It's still the same price as it was before.

I didn't order from YoMika.com as the postage was almost as high as the CD price. (courier company 24h)

On Amazone.fr  it's only 3 EUR ! But it takes more time to deliver.

Anyway I managed to order it in Polish store (sort of FNAC in France) to collect in the local shop so free of charge.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SusanT said:

I checked both Yomika and mika.store and the delivery fees are very high. So I ordered mine from Amazon France, only around 5 euros the delivery: https://www.amazon.fr/Que-Ta-Tête-Fleurisse-Toujours/dp/B0CJRZLZFQ/ref=sr_1_1?crid=S5RIK712UGAR&keywords=mika+que+ta+tête+fleurisse+toujours&qid=1701635886&sprefix=mika+que%2Caps%2C156&sr=8-1

15 minutes ago, krysady said:

I checked both Yomika and mika.store and the delivery fees are very high. So I ordered mine from Amazon France, only around 5 euros the delivery: https://www.amazon.fr/Que-Ta-Tête-Fleurisse-Toujours/dp/B0CJRZLZFQ/ref=sr_1_1?crid=S5RIK712UGAR&keywords=mika+que+ta+tête+fleurisse+toujours&qid=1701635886&sprefix=mika+que%2Caps%2C156&sr=8-1

Don't understand why it's about 16,99 euros from Amazon France but  27,99 from Amazon Italy.

14 minutes ago, SusanT said:

Don't understand why it's about 16,99 euros from Amazon France but  27,99 from Amazon Italy.

I noticed that too and saw that in France it is sold by Amazon and in Italy it's a different store ( musicfab) , maybe that's why.

1 hour ago, QueenBigFat said:

It’s $30 US for the European Edition in the States with free shipping, but not fast delivery. Does anyone know anything about a US edition?

I think the European edition is the standard and there isn't a US version, there is a Japanese version out later this month. It's not much different to the EU version apart from the case is different and apparently it will have bonus tracks (not new songs). If you're interested in buying from Japan the top two links here ship to US but I'm not sure of postage prices:

The CD's work out at roughly $18

On 10/19/2023 at 6:08 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

(Couldn't find info on whether HMV Japan ships to US).

It might just be easier to buy within the US though if you've managed to find it online.

• Like 1

Hi, I don't know if it's the right place but last Saturday... 

Strong wind in Pisa, suspended flights and Mika failed to get to the signed copies at the FNAC in Paris. Fortunately, after a few hours, he managed to arrive for the second appointment of the day in Paris, Star Academy and he met us after registration. Despite all the unexpected, the cold and fatigue, he devoted time and attention to all the people present. :mikalove:

Some pics:

Photo-20231204-182835-S-716x1229.png

Photo-20231204-182704-S-711x1229.png

Photo-20231204-183331-S-705x1229.png

Photo-20231204-182743-S-652x1229.png

Photo-20231203-010950-S-517x1229.png

Photo-20231204-183142-S-660x1229.png

Photo-20231204-183106-S-563x1229.png

Photo-20231204-183242-S-631x1229.png

Photo-20231204-182958-S-715x1229.png

20231203_000802.jpg

20231203_000258.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, QueenBigFat said:

Thx. That was in the States! 

I was going to say too that if you buy from Japanese stores they sometimes charge an admin fee for international buyers (at least that's been my experience), and there might be customs fees too once it lands in the US. Just something to think about before placing an order.

Those are some wonderful pics @Gabry74 ! I'm glad Mika had time to greet people after Star Academy, he must have been so upset for the signing being canceled. It's great that fans still got the chance to meet him!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Those are some wonderful pics @Gabry74 ! I'm glad Mika had time to greet people after Star Academy, he must have been so upset for the signing being canceled. It's great that fans still got the chance to meet him!

This. Thank you to the fans who rallied and went to SA on the off chance. We could see in his message that he was upset, thank you for giving him that lift and support. Especially after waiting in the cold! You're troopers. ❤️:group_hug::flowers2:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

52 minutes ago, Hero said:

This. Thank you to the fans who rallied and went to SA on the off chance. We could see in his message that he was upset, thank you for giving him that lift and support. Especially after waiting in the cold! You're troopers. ❤️:group_hug::flowers2:

❤️❤️❤️

• Like 3