2024 - Mika @ Zénith Clermont-Ferrand, France, 26 February

mellody

A new date got added at the beginning of the Apocalypse Calypso Tour! On 26 February 2024 Mika will perform at the Zénith d'Auvergne in Clermont-Ferrand.

Tickets will go on sale tomorrow, 5 December 2023 from 10am CET: https://billetterie-lesdernierscouches.tickandlive.com/reserver/mika/75579 

407543309_1648600005672490_2833253039505

Please RSVP here if you're going:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3QU70jIO4J/

JEU CONCOURS
Vous n’avez pas envie de manquer le concert de @mikainstagram pour son « Apocalypse Tour » au Zénith Clermont Auvergne le lundi 26 février à 20h ? 🎤 Radio SCOOP vous offre vos places ! 🤩

Pour participer :
👉 Abonnez-vous aux comptes @radioscoop et @zenithclermontauvergne
❤️ Likez le post
💬 Répondez à cette question : comment s’appelle le dernier album de Mika ? 💿

Tirage au sort le 16/02 🍀
#RadioSCOOP #Mika #concert #jeuconcours #jeu #concours #zenith #clermontferrand #auvergne

insta-save.net_InstagramPost_radioscoop_3301230598665858569.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Mikafans,  please is anybody here who knows the venue in Clermont-Ferrand? I am thinking about going, but it would be quite expensive and tickets are only far away from the stage...is a view still ok? Thank you

Screenshot_20240220_163616_Chrome.jpg

50 minutes ago, jajinka5 said:

Hello Mikafans,  please is anybody here who knows the venue in Clermont-Ferrand? I am thinking about going, but it would be quite expensive and tickets are only far away from the stage...is a view still ok? Thank you

Screenshot_20240220_163616_Chrome.jpg

Hi Zlata,

I found this photo of the full venue taken from the back zone.

Maybe you would better take a standing ticket?

image.thumb.png.44bb00af49b9b7d02b58e3a000388682.png

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hi Zlata,

I found this photo of the full venue taken from the back zone.

Maybe you would better take a standing ticket?

image.thumb.png.44bb00af49b9b7d02b58e3a000388682.png

Thank you Anna

• Like 1

Have you listened this Mika's INTERVIEW ?

https://www.facebook.com/francebleupaysauvergne/posts/pfbid026kj4VvEdctLU9QJHbv2eSxv21cpFeLSsXaAt64Pqb6jvHpxeHGxf8sXRibpgXzsLl

Mika demande au public clermontois de ne pas dévoiler les secrets de son concert !
Le 26 février prochain au zénith d'Auvergne, Mika lance sa grande tournée, intitulée Apocalypse Calypso Tour !
A l'occasion de son entretien avec Philippe Viallon mardi 13 février, il nous dévoile les secrets de sa tournée, tout en nous demandant d'en garder le secret...
Bonne écoute...

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, PabloMena said:

Heyyyy please post videos !! Im so excited , i wish be there 🥹 (im from chile ) 🩷

Mika said in an interview that he would like people to not post on social media, so the show will remain a surprise for a few more days. I am very sure videos and pics will be shared, but they may be little in number or they will come maybe a few days later.

Don’t worry though, I am sure you can expect many videos in the near future! But it’s possible that for tonight fans will respect his wish to not share too much, yet. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I also hope that people do post videos - it doesn't have to be all over the internet, I respect that some people prefer not to see spoilers. But that's what the reports threads are for, you can click on it and look if you want to see spoilers, and avoid it if you don't. :thumb_yello: On social media you don't have that option... :dunno_grin:

Besides, I think Mika said it's ok to share moments, just not surprises.

I will definitely be waiting for news. :biggrin2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

that's what the reports threads are for, you can click on it and look if you want to see spoilers, and avoid it if you don't.

Unless you're browsing the "All Activity" stream, which will show the posts?

• Like 1