2024 - Mika @ SEG Geneva Arena, Geneva, Switzerland, 28 March REPORTS / VIDS / PICS

Kumazzz

:swiss:

It's The Second Concert of Apocalypse Calypso Tour in outside of France.

In Luxembourg ( 26/03/2024 ), Mika replaced "30 secondes" with "Billy Brown"...

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, mellody said:

@Michelle Blondet did a few IG lives earlier and uploaded them on her profile: https://www.instagram.com/michelle.blondet?igsh=MXNqdDd0eDV3dWN5dg==

The videos are far away, but I heard that Mika did 30 Secondes again tonight. :wub2:

Yes :wub2: I watched it too :mikalove:It reminded me when periscope was a thing and I almost got to see all the summer concerts thanks to fans who shared lots of songs live :cloud:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, TheOneAndOnlyLeo said:

My contribution: I was quite close when Mika got into the crowd during Big Girl! 

Haha! So you did get a close up view after all! 
Love how in this video everyone keeps a respectful distance from Mika and lets him go through without grabbing him :thumb_yello: I have seen differently in other videos of him entering the crowd! 

55 minutes ago, mellody said:

@Michelle Blondet did a few IG lives earlier and uploaded them on her profile: https://www.instagram.com/michelle.blondet?igsh=MXNqdDd0eDV3dWN5dg==

The videos are far away, but I heard that Mika did 30 Secondes again tonight. :wub2:

Thanks for the link and as for including

30 seconds again: GREAT :)

29 minutes ago, TheOneAndOnlyLeo said:

I don’t think he did Moi, Andy et Paris 

What? :blink::wacko::mad3::mikadas:

48 minutes ago, TheOneAndOnlyLeo said:

I don’t think he did Moi, Andy et Paris

Hmm, interesting... he said in Luxemburg that all of what he keeps saying re. "mean lovesongs are the real lovesongs because most lovesongs are about breakups or imaginary loves" is just for trying to explain to Andy why he sings this song in front of thousands of people he doesn't know. Tbh, I was surprised he put it on the setlist in the first place, as Andy didn't seem too happy about it. Maybe he sees it differently now? Or maybe he just wants to test which of the French songs his fans would miss the least? 😅

Did he sing another song instead of it, for example Billy Brown again? Or was it just 18 songs then?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Did he sing another song instead of it, for example Billy Brown again? Or was it just 18 songs then?

From what I can remember he just did eighteen songs

• Thanks 1

So as @Kumazzzasked me here is the translation of what Mika says in this video

The butterfly lounge is a place that used to exist for real. It's not just the title of a song. It was a night club that had been opened by a woman who was fed up with going out in Los Angeles' night clubs  C'était un club ouvert par une femme where everyone made fun of her because she wasn't thin enough. This club was totally rotten with a concrete floor and it stank of donuts and of subway sandwiches because the food shops were right by it and in this club which stank of sweat everything was  possible and everyone could dance without thinking about the consequences and without feeling ashamed. So tonight Alors ce soir Geneva, a beautiful town. We are in a town that is considered as the most chic of the world and you know tonight we don't give a f***. Because  tonight you are going to turn Geneva arena into the Butterfly Lounge. 
Are you ready people on the seats? Are you ready the enfants terribles in the pit? Breathe like this. One two three... one two three 
Big girl you are beautiful 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5Et6aBNPS2/?igsh=MXB6Y2FlM2FjN2VyNA==

• Thanks 2

On 3/28/2024 at 11:22 PM, mellody said:

Hmm, interesting... he said in Luxemburg that all of what he keeps saying re. "mean lovesongs are the real lovesongs because most lovesongs are about breakups or imaginary loves" is just for trying to explain to Andy why he sings this song in front of thousands of people he doesn't know. Tbh, I was surprised he put it on the setlist in the first place, as Andy didn't seem too happy about it. Maybe he sees it differently now? Or maybe he just wants to test which of the French songs his fans would miss the least? 😅

Or he finaly did his speech to Andy in Paris ? Then ,there is no need to pratice it anymore :naughty:

Btw some people were expecting him a declaration during the show , but he NEVER said that he would do it publicaly :wink2:

• Like 3

I love the videos posted, thank you for capturing these moments!! I did not record anything so it is so wonderful to see them again. Lots of love to all of you!