Hello, Mika fans!

Becky777

Hi all. I registered a while ago, but realised I haven't done an introduction! I only discovered this fan club recently when I was looking for information and I'm so pleased it exists! I'm an older fan, had liked Mika's music but didn't become a proper fan until the pandemic and Eurovision, when I was watching live videos and saw what an incredible live performer he is. I don't know any other Mika fans in real life so it's lovely to be here!  Hoping to meet some of you at concerts.

Edited by Becky777
adding something
  • Like 5

Hi @Becky777 and welcome to the MFC :welcomeani: I'm sure you'll meet som UK fans in the next gigs Mika will do there. As a newbie you might be interested in this thread:

Enjoy the place!! :wink2:

• Like 1

Hello @Becky777!

Nice to meet you and welcome at MFC! :welcomeani:

I'm sure you'll meet many people that love Mika! I think you are in the right place! :wink2: :yes:

I hope you have fun here with us and...see you around! :thumb_yello::bye:

Edited by Arianne921
  • Like 1

Thank you all so much for the welcome!

I was going to go to the Wolverhampton UK gig and have been so looking forward to it, but unfortunately there is a train strike and my booked trains were cancelled, so I can't get there. I'm so disappointed! The other dates on the tour are sold out, but I do have a ticket for Kew the Music.

• Sad 3

11 minutes ago, Becky777 said:

Thank you all so much for the welcome!

I was going to go to the Wolverhampton UK gig and have been so looking forward to it, but unfortunately there is a train strike and my booked trains were cancelled, so I can't get there. I'm so disappointed! The other dates on the tour are sold out, but I do have a ticket for Kew the Music.

:welcomeani: Welcome to the MFC @Becky777

I'm Eriko from Japan.

It truly is too bad that you cannot go to the Wolverhampton UK gig:crybaby:!

And have fun at the Kew the Music.

• Like 1

Hi! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you around... :cheer:

• Like 1

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. My name is Sabine and I come from Germany. I´m sorry you missed your first gig but I hope you will get another chance to see Mika soon.

• Like 1