2024 - Mika @ TEMPODROM, Berlin, GERMANY, 2 April REPORTS / VIDS / PICS

My photos from Berlin The show was incredible and I was so grateful Mika sang Jane Birkin ❤️  And thank you @mellody for organizing the queue lines before the doors opened, thanks to your efforts, it wasn't a mess 🙏

IMG_20240403_024010_850.jpg

IMG_20240403_133814_288.jpg

IMG_20240403_024010_884.jpg

IMG_20240403_133814_305.jpg

IMG_20240403_024010_763.jpg

IMG_20240403_141519_546.jpg

IMG_20240403_024010_822.jpg

IMG_20240403_133814_248.jpg

IMG_20240403_024010_737.jpg

IMG_20240403_141519_500.jpg

IMG_20240403_133814_314.jpg

IMG_20240403_024010_915.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Question, does anyone have a recording from Billy Brown from (close to) front row for me? I LOVE this song, especially in Berlin, and I didn’t record anything at all…. just sang my heart out ❤️

Just the first verse & chorus, not the whole song. I'll upload it later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi, I:m still on my Mika cloud  and also a bit tired( not of Mika).  I have been to Straßbourg, Amsterdam, Brussels and Berlin. All shows were great but Berlin has a special place in my heart cause he has been away from Germany soo long:tears: and even I travelled if possibble I was filled with  special happiness. The whole athmosphere  through the gig was  terrific and I was soo happy Mika liked our gift so much( thanks to all for their work an time.) Before the show I talked to some other fans which I know and was lucky to meet them again( some after years) I also talked to some young people who took notice about Mika  during ESC and Berlin was their first gig- I wish  it has been possible to ask them about their exprssions, feelings after the show:naughty:. Thanks for your great pics and videos of the show, they are amazing.  I filmed less during the concert, just enjoyed  my good place near the stage and tried my best to dance and sing. I will not only miss a week with wonderful gigs also the lovely people arround me which made it happen. People who know me deeper know that it is not easy for me sometimes even things are better now. Thanks to all, love you soo much:snog: And please dear Mika you  made a promise.., I promise I will support you in future  as well  as good as possible

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Starting with uploading my videos from Berlin:

Just a tiny pre-show clip... firstly, because in Berlin the curtain wasn't there, I suppose it didn't fit the venue size. Secondly, because at the shows so far the last song before the show started was Cheri Cheri Lady, and this time after this song the first chords of INXS Need You Tonight were playing. At least to me that was new... but maybe the few times the show started with a delay they played it too, idk? Would love to hear it in the pre show playlist, it's a fab song!

3 parts of Bougez:

"Are you ready to make a deal with the devil?" :naughty:

OOL

Talk during OOL

Talk during Talk about you, about the "jumping man" and his "children" :lol3:

Talk before Lollipop:

Talk during Lollipop:

A part of Feels like Fire:

Underwater talk / crowd singing part

Talk for Jane Birkin introduction:

2 parts of Jane Birkin:

Getting a fan on stage to translate:

Fan translating for Mika. He said:

"Ich bin ein ernster Mann" (I am a serious man) - then corrected it to "ernsthafter Mann", which means kinda the same but is easier to understand.

"Im echten Leben trage ich grau" (in real life I wear grey)

"Im Supermarkt bin ich stumm / ruhig und ich schaue niemanden an" (at the supermarket I am quiet and I don't look at anyone)

"Bevor ich auf die Bühne kann" (before I could go on stage)

And I think here he changes his mind about what to say, because it was taking so long... in fact I think he wanted to say sth like 'before I came on stage, I covered myself in glitter', but then he said:

"Wenn ich aber diese Melodie höre, dann verändert das alles!" (But when I hear this melody, it changes everything!)

Talk during Big Girl in the crowd, interacting with a young fan:

Talk during EMD, about his Mum walking into his bedroom when he was dancing to INXS:

He tasted someone's beer while walking through the crowd. :naughty:

Talk before Good Guys (the first sentence that's cut off is "it's very generous to share your beer with the artist")

Good Guys

Good Guys ending

Talk / Billy Brown

Talk / GK intro

GK rainbow

Talk before Happy Ending

Happy Ending with Balloon fanaction

Love, love, love

Love Today / talk

A promise in the dark...

Dankeschön after Love Today

Part of AOW

3 clips of We Are Golden

Goodbye

That's it!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

On 4/3/2024 at 10:18 PM, mellody said:

It's a pre concert announcement, not a review - but maybe they'll write a review too? There were 4 photographers. Seems one was for Getty, so still 3 left... Anyway thanks - so nice to see Mika in the German press again! :wub2:

I loved the gig, of course. :mikalove: too tired to write a review now, but that'll follow. Bougez was completely in English this time, and he changed the lyrics again, compared to Amsterdam. But I'm so happy that he sang Jane Birkin! I hope the audience reaction was good enough for him to keep it on the setlist. :crossed:

Someone said they spoke with Andy after the show, that he was near the Merch stand. Unfortunately I didn't see him. Would have loved to say Hi. I was trying to get out fast because it felt so narrow and crowded on the way from the standing pit to the exit. I didn't even see the merch stand on my way out.

It is a shame that the Germans didn't write anything after the show. I searched through the whole newspaper channel I am following. 

😪

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It has been a really great concert! 

I have seen the show in Brussels two days before and so I was very happy to hear his moderation in English. I don't speak French at all. 

Well, I also was very happy to hear Origin of Love, for it's one of my favorites! 

Otherwise I would have been happy, if he did Cest la Vie. 

I also would have like to join your meeting in the bar the night before, but I arrived very late. I guess I am too old for so much party, it was really a challenge for me to be there in the afternoon before the show. 😂

But that was worth it, we had the opportunity to enjoy the concert in the front. 👍

I wondered why they started really late. The Tickets said start 8 pm. It was almost 9 pm. But I guess that is a German thing, I am ashamed to say that. 

The stage of Vorst National is bigger than the Tempodrom, so the show was a little different. There was no curtain with the light effects in the beginning and as I remember there were more effects during the whole show in Brussels. Plus one song less in Berlin. 

But so I can be happy that I have seen two almost different shows. 🥰

Edited by Tanja Moulton
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you to everyone who posted their pictures, videos and impressions. It was my first Mika gig, so I filmed very little and fully enjoyed not seeing him on a small screen for once. :lol:

I've been to a lot of concerts before, but the atmosphere here was simply stunning. Such a burst of colours and energy, I enjoyed every second of it - and we at least got Jane Birkin, yay! I would have appreciated more French songs from the new album, but in the end I am just very happy with how things went and grateful for hearing so many of the "classics" live for the first time. Already super excited to attend more gigs in the future.

It was also lovely to meet so many other fans from all across Europe before the show, that made queuing much more fun. Thank you as well to the MFCers who organized the queuing/numbering system.

I actually have a question to those of you who attended several gigs of this tour: Did you notice similar sound issues in Berlin as in Amsterdam or Brussels? The sound quality in Berlin seemed fine to me, but then again I might not be able to judge this without comparison. I personally liked the venue (friendly staff, quick security check and great location). Would be interesting to hear what you thought about it and how it compares to other venues of the tour. :) 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, MissMagpie said:

I actually have a question to those of you who attended several gigs of this tour: Did you notice similar sound issues in Berlin as in Amsterdam or Brussels? The sound quality in Berlin seemed fine to me, but then again I might not be able to judge this without comparison.

I’ve been to the Zenith de Strasbourg 3 weeks prior and I didn’t feel I had to wear ear protection (although I probably should have, haha!). With Amsterdam, Brussels and Berlin I did, it was MUCH louder, although all three venues have a smaller capacity than Strasbourg… or maybe that’s the reason why, the sound was calculated for larger venues. 

In Brussels my friend told me that she couldn’t hear Mika speak during the first songs and Mika seemed to communicate with his sound technician (in Italian, which was a very funny moment, calling him his “sweetie banana” in the end :pbjt:) to fix it. I had however no problem hearing him speak. The only difference between her and me was that I had ear protection in, which reduces up to 20+ decibel. So in that particular moment I don’t think people couldn’t hear him because the sound wasn’t on, I think because it was way too loud and therefore not balanced.

1 hour ago, MissMagpie said:

I personally liked the venue (friendly staff, quick security check and great location). Would be interesting to hear what you thought about it and how it compares to other venues of the tour.

The security was very reliable, strict and I have encountered moments where they were friendly, but also incredibly unfriendly. (For example when we were waiting outside for Mika at the back exit and his trucks needed room - they were very rude to my friend in a wheelchair who can’t just “roll away”, especially since people were not backing up quickly enough and she didn’t have room to move out of the way. That moment deserved more understanding, patience and consideration from security staff’s side). 

Location was great, pretty much in the middle of the city! Which is great if you are looking for something to eat. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, MissMagpie said:

Thank you to everyone who posted their pictures, videos and impressions. It was my first Mika gig, so I filmed very little and fully enjoyed not seeing him on a small screen for once. :lol:

I've been to a lot of concerts before, but the atmosphere here was simply stunning. Such a burst of colours and energy, I enjoyed every second of it - and we at least got Jane Birkin, yay! I would have appreciated more French songs from the new album, but in the end I am just very happy with how things went and grateful for hearing so many of the "classics" live for the first time. Already super excited to attend more gigs in the future.

It was also lovely to meet so many other fans from all across Europe before the show, that made queuing much more fun. Thank you as well to the MFCers who organized the queuing/numbering system.

I actually have a question to those of you who attended several gigs of this tour: Did you notice similar sound issues in Berlin as in Amsterdam or Brussels? The sound quality in Berlin seemed fine to me, but then again I might not be able to judge this without comparison. I personally liked the venue (friendly staff, quick security check and great location). Would be interesting to hear what you thought about it and how it compares to other venues of the tour. :) 

I was an angel in Rennes The sound was ok but at times I heard the music more than I heard Mika at times He had a flu so that didn't help...on my sound recording the sound is not bad though. We all sang along with him and I loved it :wub2:Last time in Rennes  the sound was much better but I was in the pit and as it was the first date of Heaven tour and it took them a very long time to fix it but once they did it worked very well. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I’ve been to the Zenith de Strasbourg 3 weeks prior and I didn’t 

In Brussels my friend told me that she couldn’t hear Mika speak during the first songs and Mika seemed to communicate with his sound technician (in Italian, which was a very funny moment, calling him his “sweetie banana” in the end :pbjt:) to fix it. 

I took to calling the kids I look after my sweetie bananas too :lmfao:and now I reply "bye bye sweetie banana" to the numerous fake Mikas who answer to fans on Mika's official facebook page :lmfao:I love that song :wub2: The snipet had caught my heart at once and the whole song is one I love a lot :wub2: the kids love it too :wub2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The security was very reliable, strict and I have encountered moments where they were friendly, but also incredibly unfriendly. (For example when we were waiting outside for Mika at the back exit and his trucks needed room - they were very rude to my friend in a wheelchair who can’t just “roll away”, especially since people were not backing up quickly enough and she didn’t have room to move out of the way. That moment deserved more understanding, patience and consideration from security staff’s side). 

Location was great, pretty much in the middle of the city! Which is great if you are looking for something to eat. 

I agree, it seems like they were quite strict (which is not necessarily a bad thing, at least I personally did not take notice of any rude or unjustified behaviour or comment by a member of the staff/security).

The way your friend was treated is unacceptable though, I am sorry to hear this. Of course they can ask you to move away in this situation, but there is no reason to be rude and reproachful right-away.

In Brussels my friend told me that she couldn’t hear Mika speak during the first songs and Mika seemed to communicate with his sound technician (in Italian, which was a very funny moment, calling him his “sweetie banana” in the end :pbjt:) to fix it. I had however no problem hearing him speak. The only difference between her and me was that I had ear protection in, which reduces up to 20+ decibel. So in that particular moment I don’t think people couldn’t hear him because the sound wasn’t on, I think because it was way too loud and therefore not balanced.

I am still on the fence about whether calling someone your sweetie banana in that situation is very cute or just mildly passive-aggressive. :lol:

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Tanja Moulton said:

I wondered why they started really late. The Tickets said start 8 pm. It was almost 9 pm. But I guess that is a German thing, I am ashamed to say that. 

The support act started at 8, I think. That's what they usually give as a start time, but it wasn't clear.

8 hours ago, MissMagpie said:

The sound quality in Berlin seemed fine to me

I thought it was too loud at times, and my family who were in the seated area thought so too. :dunno:

5 hours ago, Mayli said:

So everyone of us please if possible, try to stand at their side to understand when people are working on their duties and position

That security woman didn't even give us the chance to do that but straight away started shouting at us. And even when we did move back and we were behind the posts on the sidewalk, where the trucks couldn't have gone, she went on. Maybe she had a bad day or generally hates fans, idk. The fans were very calm and cooperative, there was no reason whatsoever for her aggression. Luckily at some point someone had the idea to organize it all with some barrier tape, instead of shouting at random people.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

My first real time in Germany. The other two previous ones I had been to airports in Munich and Frankfurt for stopovers. Berlin is a city that has been influenced by the Soviet Union and is still perceived today. Fortunately, the audience at the Tempodrom was wonderful and Mika was happy to be back in Berlin after 12 years. :hug:

The location was small and very nice and the concert amazing! I was excited and had a great time. :cloud:

Photos and videos of the show:

Screenshot_20240403_210351_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_210218_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_210144_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_205730_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_205622_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_205425_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_205340_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_205247_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_204948_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_204852_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_204315_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_204338_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_203821_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_203532_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_203756_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_203405_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_202808_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_202907_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_203048_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_193824_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_193703_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_193502_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_193441_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_192751_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_191620_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_191529_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_183554_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_183529_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_183621_Gallery.jpg

Polish_20240404_074806867.jpg

Polish_20240404_075526844.jpg

20240402_084531.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

21 minutes ago, Gabry74 said:

My first real time in Germany. The other two previous ones I had been to airports in Munich and Frankfurt for stopovers. Berlin is a city that has been influenced by the Soviet Union and is still perceived today. Fortunately, the audience at the Tempodrom was wonderful and Mika was happy to be back in Berlin after 12 years. :hug:

The location was small and very nice and the concert amazing! I was excited and had a great time. :cloud:

Photos and videos of the show:

Screenshot_20240403_210351_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_210218_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_210144_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_205730_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_205622_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_205425_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_205340_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_205247_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_204948_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_204852_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_204315_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_204338_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_203821_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_203532_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_203756_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_203405_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_202808_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_202907_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_203048_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_193824_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_193703_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_193502_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_193441_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_192751_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_191620_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_191529_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_183554_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_183529_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240403_183621_Gallery.jpg

Polish_20240404_074806867.jpg

Polish_20240404_075526844.jpg

20240402_084531.jpg

Thank you Gabry, I always enjoy your videos and photos, they perfectly sum it up!! 
Do you maybe have a longer clip of Billy Brown? I particularly enjoyed that song along with Jane Birkin, but I didn’t film. Thank you 🙏 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Thank you Gabry, I always enjoy your videos and photos, they perfectly sum it up!! 
Do you maybe have a longer clip of Billy Brown? I particularly enjoyed that song along with Jane Birkin, but I didn’t film. Thank you 🙏 

No Michelle, I'm sorry! 🙈🙈

• Like 1

Here are my photos as well :wink2:

I still can't believe that I was there and saw the show myself. When I first saw Mika on stage I thought : yep! This is what I've been missing :swoon:

IMG_20240402_210146.jpg

IMG_20240402_210208.jpg

IMG_20240402_210333.jpg

IMG_20240402_210335_1.jpg

IMG_20240402_210338.jpg

IMG_20240402_210352.jpg

IMG_20240402_210614.jpg

IMG_20240402_210808.jpg

IMG_20240402_211314.jpg

IMG_20240402_211442.jpg

IMG_20240402_212433.jpg

IMG_20240402_212507.jpg

IMG_20240402_212835.jpg

IMG_20240402_213137.jpg

IMG_20240402_213139.jpg

IMG_20240402_213144.jpg

IMG_20240402_213146.jpg

IMG_20240402_213818.jpg

IMG_20240402_213822.jpg

IMG_20240402_214216.jpg

IMG_20240402_214218.jpg

IMG_20240402_214505.jpg

IMG_20240402_215452.jpg

IMG_20240402_215947.jpg

IMG_20240402_215948_1.jpg

IMG_20240402_220103.jpg

IMG_20240402_220324_1.jpg

IMG_20240402_220345.jpg

IMG_20240402_220418.jpg

IMG_20240402_220421.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I was sitting in the balcony so my videos are not the best quality.

But you can watch them all on my YouTube channel.

Here a few links.

Mika telling a story about Micheal Hutchence's dancing when he was 13 yo

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 4/2/2024 at 11:48 PM, Péhl Tamás said:

Tonight's setlist: https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/mika/2024/tempodrom-berlin-germany-13aa4101.html

The show was incredible, we got the UK setlist but with Jane Birkin instead of Rain and everyone was really happy to hear a new song outside France as well 🤩 In addition, Tim was there at the sound mixing desk watching and overviewing the show as the musical director and Andy was there watching the show as well. I'll write more later.

So, a little more. (I didn't record much, I wanted to enjoy every second. What I did record are ig stories on my Instagram profile saved in the "music" highlight from a few songs.)
This was my second MIKA gig ever (the first one being Arena di Verona), but I feel like this was my first true MIKA experience. In Verona, there was this big arena with the huge stage, two pianos, the giant heart, etc... But Tempodrom was an intimate venue, where MIKA is always truly in his element. In addition, I finally understood everything he said and last but not least, Apocalypse Calypso is the first tour I attended and I hope there will be many more to come :D 
Doors opened at 18:30, me and my gf got there around 19:30 and I immediately rushed to the merch stand to buy a tour book (mine's 891/1000). After that we bought some sweet popcorn, 2 beers and went to our seats. We were sitting in sector 21, so we had an excellent view. SYREETA was on stage 20:00 - 20:30, she did a nice gig and the pre-show playlist was nice as well. During the pre-show things I looked around and noticed Tim with the sound engineer and I immediately knew, that the sound will be amazing (he was there in Verona too and I imagine, that him being the musical director, he knows what's best when it comes to the sound). I also saw Andy and Adam walking towards sector 13 and then taking a seat.
Then at 21:00 everything went dark; Max, Wouter, Clément and Alban took the stage and while everyone was focusing on them, MIKA sneaked into the cage and started singing Bougez in English. After Bougez I heard the Origin intro (used on the Origin and on the Heaven tour) for the first time and then came the song itself, followed by Talk About You, which I heard live for the first time and it was amazing. During Lollipop many people were dancing instead of sitting in sector 13 and security made all of them take a seat, so as the guys finished the song, MIKA signaled to Alban to continue playing the keys and encouraged everyone to not listen to the security guys and dance as much as they want to, as it's a MIKA show. Feels Like Fire was nice, I especially liked that they played the orchestral version as the intro, Underwater was magical with the whole venue singing along and using the phone flashlights. Relax and Yo Yo were really energetic performances, literally everyone was dancing. Then came the biggest surprise of the night. MIKA started speaking about QTTFT and talking about the tour in France, he said that he changed up the setlist outside France, but because he hasn't been to Berlin in 12 years, he wants to sing a new song to us. And then came Jane Birkin, my favourite song from the album :lustslow: At the end of Jane Birkin the band kept on playing as MIKA invited a German fan to the stage, to help him translate everything, he's trying to say. He said it to the girl in English, the girl translated it to German and then MIKA tried to tell the German translation into the mic as well, it was a quite funny intermission :lmfao: During Big Girl MIKA literally walked through the whole venue (first the standing area, then the seating sectors), took a sip from a fans beer, let a young boy count in for the outro of the song and once again, everyone was dancing. During Elle Me Dit, he told a story about himself, where he was dancing in his underwear in his room (was I the only one, who couldn't stop thinking about the WAG mv? :lmfao:). Then came Good Guys, a beautiful performance of a beautiful song. Then the wing piano took the stage, MIKA sat down and said while playing the familiar chords "I guess Billy was a good guy", everyone was freaking out. This was my first Billy Brown and it was an incredible one, with MIKA nailing everything with ease and even singing the sax solo. One of the funniest moments was before Billy Brown as well, when MIKA said "this is a song about my sister's ex-boyfriend" I briefly looked at the sound desk, where the sound engineer and Tim where laughing their asses off and the sound engineer asked Tim "Is that true?" and he just said "Yeah it's true, it's true", while nodding and laughing, it was a really pure moment (if I read their lips correctly :lmfao:). Then came huge classics like Grace Kelly, Happy Ending and Love Today. All 3 of them had excellent performances. My first Any Other World was just beautiful, I was lost for words. And We Are Golden is always the perfect set closer, it was really energetic that night as well.
This was my favourite MIKA gig (out of the 2 I attended :lmfao:) and I think he was really grateful as well, because after 12 years, he still got so much love that night from the audience in an almost sold out Tempodrom.
I was a bit bummed first, that we didn't get Rain like Amsterdam (as it's one of my favourite songs), but hearing such songs like Jane Birkin, Billy Brown, Talk About You and Any Other World live for the first time was worth everything:cloud:

Edited by Péhl Tamás
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

i'm finally sitting down to write down some more thoughts as well as i had another short trip planned right after getting back from Berlin😬 my phone was running out of storage the whole time so i only took few videos for me to look back to, but i think not filming a lot helped me enjoy the concert a lot more too, even if i could mostly see Mika only through my phone camera😭 i kinda wish my friend and i got to the standing area earlier but i was feeling so bad the whole day and had to push through to do some sightseeing anyway, so i felt so lucky to be able to enjoy the concert pain-free! this was my 2nd concert of his so i had an idea of what to expect but this one had more props and felt more like a show-show, if that makes sense haha, so it was nice to experience it a little differently this time🤍 i did come to the realisation though that i kinda prefer the outdoor, summer vibe type of concert more when it comes to Mika but i'll leave this for further consideration after (hopefully🤞) more times. i'm itching to buy another ticket!!!😭 if not this summer, then the next year at least - somebody here told me his concerts are addictive and i can't agree more now🥹❤️

• Like 6

I’m working on my report, but I’ve first had to land back in reality and get my head back into my jobs. 🥴 I’ve written up to the concert day haha

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

yesterday i finally sat down to post some moments from the concert to my instagram, so some photos to share here as well🥰

VideoCapture_20240420-214138-01.thumb.jpeg.a6ece6864abd5c61a619f0c6d2b06ab0.jpeg

this one was probably my favorite moment visually!! all the lightnings looked so so good behind him😍 and the tiny lights on the cage as well🤍

20240402_214050.thumb.jpg.4a62101853ba467fe63c6554e9bfa726.jpg

20240402_214538.thumb.jpg.f9851186f59f0ea27406b3ce4de2c6f6.jpg

i wish we were closer to the front but i usually don't see the background as well in other concerts so it was nice to appreciate the visual aspects of the show

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1