what do you know bout him?

Emma<3mika

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell you...

he's never said 'I love you' and not meant it.

he has a really rubbish phone (his words not mine) and would like it if a phone company would be kind enough to prehaps get him a new one.

he has a pigeon problem.

his sister's liked Take That but he wasn't keen until he heard Patience.

Phew. It was on the radio.

not onto sexuality again every one got carried away with it last time..it doesnt matter...i wish i never mention it..whoops...and i reckon he is more a toast guy than a cerial guy! lol and when sum one said about he is quite tall so about a size 12 shoe...wondered if any 1 knew how tall he was?

not onto sexuality again every one got carried away with it last time..it doesnt matter...i wish i never mention it..whoops...and i reckon he is more a toast guy than a cerial guy! lol and when sum one said about he is quite tall so about a size 12 shoe...wondered if any 1 knew how tall he was?

I say - to me sneeze

I'm bi, and i love him :punk:

But more love of c// a girls :wink2:

:naughty:

I was just wondering, maybe he does come on here but he uses a different username??? Prehaps he is pretending to be another fan, like us. Keep your eyes open for tell tale signs....

i'm afraid he may have loads of other things to do than coming on this forum... unfortunately :blink:

But we can keep dreaming ^_____^ !!

I dont care his musics great and thats all that matters , he could wear womens clothes and sleep with badgers , doesnt bother me! :laser:

Whats wrong with that?! I'm often donning a pinafore dress and wedge heels and trolling down the woods to hang out and pick up something that lives in a sett!

i'm afraid he may have loads of other things to do than coming on this forum... unfortunately :blink:

But we can keep dreaming ^_____^ !!

yeah....can you imagine if he came here with a secret nick name, that would be crazy, lol.