what do you know bout him?

Emma<3mika

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love mika' date=' like i am sure alo of other, but i am intrested in knowing more about him..so fire away?

anyone know if he is gay?[/quote']

IMO, I really don't think its relevant....it has nothing to do with his amazing talent one way or another, so, yeah, dosen't really make a difference...if he's gay, he still has tons of talent, if he's straight, he still has tons of talent.

You know what ? Thousands of articles (ok, maybe a bit less...) have been repeating the same informations since he's huge, so you can go to the press section and read either the last one (the Bohemian Rhapsody one is not bad at all), either all of them !!! But all the info we have is there...

Hope you find what you're looking for !!

Not that it's really relevant to his music, but he is openly gay.

Is that so? So you believe everything you read? I personally, am getting very bored with everyone's pre-occupation with his sexuality. It really doesn't matter a hoot to me, I like his music, end of!

Not that it's really relevant to his music, but he is openly gay.

There's an article about it here.

Its hardly definitive is it?! As evidence that article wouldn't make it to court! Its his business and i understand why ppl want to know as they may harbour desperate fantasies about celebs and need to know if they stand a chance and have the right plumbing etc.... :blush-anim-cl:

Andy Guy wrote "ppl want to know as they may harbour desperate fantasies about celebs and need to know if they stand a chance"

As a married mother of 2, living in the sticks and old enough to be Mika's Mum I know exactly what my chances are, but it doesn't stop me dreaming!

:naughty:

Ok- can i finally put the last nail in the coffin lid of this discussion and lay it to rest once and for all- It may be intriguing to speculate but the only person who actually knows is Mika himself and its entirely his choice what to reveal to the public about his life. His sexuality is his own business and no one elses...

Now enough! Lets specualte on something far more interesting like his shoe size or what breakfast cereal he favours..... yawn! :annoyed_h4h:

It seems that Emma said that she agreed with you all, and said that she just wanted to know more about him... And every replies after she posted that are still about his sexuality... You could all have talked about anything else you know about him, details, etc. ! :wink2: Instead of repeating the same "we don't care about his sexuality"... Poor Emma ! :biggrin2::boxing:

OK then....

Shoe size?

Favourite film?

Favourite colour?

etc ...

Let's guess!!

Shoe size - Ok, he's very tall, so I guess he needs fairly substantial feet to hold all that height (?!). Size 12.

Favourite film - I would say Yellow Submarine.

Favourite colour - Mika loves colour! So anything bright and vibrant. I'm gonna go with Pink or Red.

A bit of trivia from radio interview...

: Favorite Film - Wizard of Oz (2nd favourite 'Cinema Paradiso')

: Favourite drink on a night out - Beer

: Person he would like to be - Harry Nilsson

: Hobbies - collects toys, from all over the world especially Japanese toys.

: Started making music - at age of 11

CW.

Let's guess!!

Shoe size - Ok, he's very tall, so I guess he needs fairly substantial feet to hold all that height (?!). Size 12.

Favourite film - I would say Yellow Submarine.

Favourite colour - Mika loves colour! So anything bright and vibrant. I'm gonna go with Pink or Red.