FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks like you were on the opposite side of the hall to me :naughty:

Yes, I think so, and I think yours was the better side - the videos from over there were ever-so-much better.

So another....

2007_0513MIKA0051.jpg

The best of the bunch, love the bubbles.

arrhhh ruth did you get the bit where he lifted up his shirt to tease the audience? :shocked:

i completely missed that photo opportunity :naughty:

Just this on camera, but oh yes, in the memory. (I blush as I write)

Wow, did you see there how I sorted out my picture that wouldn't post? Sometimes I amaze myself.

And now, the last of the night, the set list some kind girl let me photograph.

2007_0513MIKA0057.jpg

I like the old hand-written one posted ages ago, but I suppose everything progresses with his run-away success.

Thanks Mika for a great experience. look after yourself.

:naughty: :naughty: we were going Wild hehe

OMG and do you remember when he had the monkey suit on and turned his back to the audience and wiggled his bum + tail :blush-anim-cl:

theres a video of it on youtube somewhere :naughty:

i was just taking a closer look through my leeds pictures and look what i found :shocked: :shocked:

2007_0513mikaLeeds1305070039.jpg

you have to try hard and look past the gorgeousness of Mika...But big girl is showing a bit too much cleavage :shocked:

i was just taking a closer look through my leeds pictures and look what i found :shocked: :shocked:

you have to try hard and look past the gorgeousness of Mika...But big girl is showing a bit too much cleavage :shocked:

Me thinks I won't show this one to my hubby! His eyes were nearly popping out at her last night!!!

Ha!

I've just realised that I only saw Cherisse when she was in her parrot costume, not at all during the show. (And I didn't think of looking for her - sorry)

People at work now really think I'm mad, I spent all week raving about Leeds, then went in today and told them about the tartan trousers. They just don't 'get' it. I then drove my son to Liverpool airport and did the extended re-tell of the Leeds experience. Will it pass?

people around me have im sure by now become accustomed to me always talking about Mika and my Mika experiences and they seem to have a little on off switch in their heads and they switch off as soon as i mention Mika ...but oh well they just dont know what they are missing out on :thumb_yello:

indeed!

but you're right it IS hard to look past mika's gorgeousnes! I would have never watched big girl if you hadn't told us to :naughty:

• 11 months later...
Kata, Freddie, Jody, Andy, Aly weren't let in to the mika concert.

They were told they were drunk, which they weren't

Kata is on the phone with me now, and she is pissed off

She spent many money on going to the UK for the concert..

She would have had understood it had they actually been drunk, but they weren't.. :thumbdown:

I quote one of them: "Security sucks"

Happy days! Great memories! :naughty:

Look what Pete did for his drunk fan!

Pete Doherty refunds drunk fan's ticket

Wednesday, May 21 2008, 09:29 BST

By Alex Fletcher, Entertainment Reporter

Pete Doherty has given a fan £20 after they were refused entry to one of his gigs for being too drunk.

The rocker met teenager Wesley Shearer outside Glasgow Barrowlands and sympathised with his plight.

Shearer told the Daily Record: "Me and my mates decided to have a drink before the gig but the stewards refused me entry.

"I saw a cab pull up at the stage door and realised it was Pete arriving for the gig. I shouted his name and he looked round so I told him I couldn't get into the gig.

"He shook my hand and when I opened it there was a £20 note in it. It made my night."

Happy days! Great memories! :naughty:

Look what Pete did for his drunk fan!

Pete Doherty refunds drunk fan's ticket

Wednesday, May 21 2008, 09:29 BST

By Alex Fletcher, Entertainment Reporter

Pete Doherty has given a fan £20 after they were refused entry to one of his gigs for being too drunk.

The rocker met teenager Wesley Shearer outside Glasgow Barrowlands and sympathised with his plight.

Shearer told the Daily Record: "Me and my mates decided to have a drink before the gig but the stewards refused me entry.

"I saw a cab pull up at the stage door and realised it was Pete arriving for the gig. I shouted his name and he looked round so I told him I couldn't get into the gig.

"He shook my hand and when I opened it there was a £20 note in it. It made my night."

bad fan if a 20 quid note makes up for missing the gig:naughty::naughty: