Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for finding this old thread. I celebrated the anniversary of this, my first Mika gig, on the date, but as ever, the people around me just rolled their eyes :bleh:

And it was here, in Leeds that Pull Tiger Tail supported Mika, so I'm off to see them in Preston tomorrow evening. So, in many ways, life changing. ~x~

Yeh rock and roll mannnn :punk::punk:

Watta night ..:roftl:

omg.....:shocked: It's hard to believe that this gig was 1 year ago!!

Truly legendary...:naughty::roftl:maybe not for the right reasons... but yeay... we had a bloody laugh!!!!:punk:

omg.....:shocked: It's hard to believe that this gig was 1 year ago!!

Truly legendary...:naughty::roftl:maybe not for the right reasons... but yeay... we had a bloody laugh!!!!:punk:

Ill never forgot the hype as we all wanted so much to get in , then standing totally dejected in the pissing down rain not getting in :shocked:

I can always remember Kata just pacing behind me

Classic days , that ranks in my top 5 hangovers :roftl:

oh I can't believe that.. please tell me that this is not true... Kata was going to UK just for that concert OMG

:shocked: :shocked: that's so unfair

Don't tell me this is a year old :shocked::shocked: I remember it if it was yesterday !!! I felt soo sorry :shocked:

Time goes fast :bleh:

• 3 weeks later...

Paris .... yeh that really would be something

If anything it will be Madrid .. hopefully none at all!

<bites fingernaills>

Sod it Ill join the Morrisey fan club and get all depressed instead of the MFC all gay and happy and not a care in the world:mf_rosetinted:

I'm sure Mika won't cancel any gigs this time. After all, he's had a good rest, and apart from maybe recording the album... probably hasn't been belting out songs every day as well as travelling!!!

Yep... that's me... ever the optomist:wink2::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Yeah Right!!mf_rosetinted:

Tis true!!! ish ... and they fit in your pocket mega easy :roftl:

I'm sure Mika won't cancel any gigs this time. After all, he's had a good rest, and apart from maybe recording the album... probably hasn't been belting out songs every day as well as travelling!!!

Yep... that's me... ever the optomist:wink2::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Well at least Madrid Ill have drinkies and the sun and peeps to keep me occupied

Hiya hun

Well you can't go to Paris without having some champagne!...or at least sample une bouteille de vin rouge! lol!

:drinks_wine::kachinga: (I love that! Kachinnnnn..ga!)

xx

Ohh quite correct! champers al round !

Shame you know me so so well :naughty:

I don't suppose that I really know you very well at all.....but I HAVE been around you at enough Mika gigs to know when a little white fibby is being told about the consumption (or not) of the falling down water!:naughty:

Have you not had enough of me yet :roftl:

Im sure our paths will cross one day :punk:

I just fancied a festival in Madrid this time :wink2:

Elusive I is

Ah............that's it is it.....quality not quanity...unlike myself who seems to be running all over Europe this July...except Madrid....actually I aren't going there as I want to avoid Robi:roftl:

Ah............that's it is it.....quality not quanity...unlike myself who seems to be running all over Europe this July...except Madrid....actually I aren't going there as I want to avoid Robi:roftl:

Avoid the Robster :shocked:

Awwww you have no one to massage your legs if you stand too long .... no superhero to do this

You should do Madrid , will be rock and roll:punk:

Avoid the Robster :shocked:

Awwww you have no one to massage your legs if you stand too long .... no superhero to do this

You should do Madrid , will be rock and roll:punk:

Well, if I recall super heros were a little short in supply in Italy!:naughty:

Can't posssibly do Madrid as well if I really want to avoid divorce and having got within five months of twenty fives years married it would seem a little bit of a waste!:wink2:

Also......me and Pete Docherty in the same place would not be a good idea:thumbdown:

Well, if I recall super heros were a little short in supply in Italy!:naughty:

Can't posssibly do Madrid as well if I really want to avoid divorce and having got within five months of twenty fives years married it would seem a little bit of a waste!:wink2:

Also......me and Pete Docherty in the same place would not be a good idea:thumbdown:

Ill throw lollipops and ballloons at him :roftl::thumb_yello:

Yeh divorce is not worth it huh :naughty: