Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the party at the Travel Lodge Leeds I promised you i would post on here so her i am. I was the guy on crutches who turned up and drank your beer and then hopped off again. Cant remember your names but thanks for the beer and the laugh, and happy birthday to the girl with the angel wings (sorry wish i remember your name)

Mika was fantastic :wink2::thumb_yello::roftl:

How do i change my user name?????????

Thanks for the party at the Travel Lodge Leeds I promised you i would post on here so her i am. I was the guy on crutches who turned up and drank your beer and then hopped off again. Cant remember your names but thanks for the beer and the laugh, and happy birthday to the girl with the angel wings (sorry wish i remember your name)

hey hello, i remember u!! the girl in fairy wings was daisylou!! i think u just go in2 yr account to change yr username. nice to see u here!:thumb_yello:

Hello :biggrin2: , great to see you there , pleased you got to see the gig and thanks for coming to the party

Hello Joe i remember You!!!

I was the girl with the stripy orange top :thumb_yello:

Its great to see you on here :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

welcome to our lovely Mad world :wink2:

Yes it was GREAT time and such a good Party...soo much time and effort had been taken into decorating the hotel room i wish i had taken some before pictures :blink:

Wow Hiya Joe!

Its daisylou the fairy birthday girl who is really too ill to be on here but to curious not to see what is going on!

Great to hear from you keep posting we are a friendly lot!!

xxxx

god I feel like s**t!

Has someone edited my posts about my "special time" LOL! with MIKA it seems to have disappeard!

Well basically he was the best and kept given me hugs and kisses and I looked like a drowned rat so that shows what a really good guy he was! he has probably forgotten who I am by now but hey he made me feel soooo good when i was so WET!! thats my hair and green coat on the photos!

Can't believe where has that post gone to? it had 5 photos on it-MIKA cherrise,luke and mikey and the photo mika took of me and him together? -strange! - maybey me just too tired and not looking properly!!

Really only dragged myself out of bed to say THANKS TO ALL OF THE LOVELY PEOPLE I MET (oh the caps lock got stuck on)

Andi I want your shoes they are wonderful! Hope your hubby was okay the next morning he was that drunk he kept just staring at the wall!! LOL! he never did manage to get back to the room for clothes!!

To those that left my bottle and ballons outside my door thanks guys I did thank Freddie but not sure if he passed it on.

Bexxy will you email me my photo of me and Mr Mika please! You know the one! well any that you have you too Tia please! anyonelse who has photos of me and Meeks xxx

Bex-You are soooo funny and lovely well everyone was hannah and sharon are hilarious. Motley trying to open a bottle of beer with his teeth and snapped the tooth and his lovely wife who was so good at keeping certain phone numbers from me!! LOL!!-was the scrapbook red with stars on you gave him he has it in my photos and rests on it when does the autographs!

jodi and that blinking jamaica cake! next morning there was fairy cakes in the lift too!!

Shame most people had to go to bed and the party was dampened by what happened but hey all adds to the memories.

I had a fab time so thanks to you all for helping me celebrate my birthday it is one I will never forget!!

Why is it I am so tired I can't sleep and it is so hot here!

Love to you all

xx

hey Daisyou , the party still rocked :thumb_yello:

And Birmingham here we come (I will mention you)

I still cant believe the written messages from Mika and Cherisse they are amazing :thumb_yello: , thank you so much

You are a true star , and made the party special , it was so funny seeing everyone with balloons on their door handles:biggrin2:

god I feel like s**t!

Has someone edited my posts about my "special time" LOL! with MIKA it seems to have disappeard!

Well basically he was the best and kept given me hugs and kisses and I looked like a drowned rat so that shows what a really good guy he was! he has probably forgotten who I am by now but hey he made me feel soooo good when i was so WET!! thats my hair and green coat on the photos!

Can't believe where has that post gone to? it had 5 photos on it-MIKA cherrise,luke and mikey and the photo mika took of me and him together? -strange! - maybey me just too tired and not looking properly!!

Really only dragged myself out of bed to say THANKS TO ALL OF THE LOVELY PEOPLE I MET (oh the caps lock got stuck on)

Andi I want your shoes they are wonderful! Hope your hubby was okay the next morning he was that drunk he kept just staring at the wall!! LOL! he never did manage to get back to the room for clothes!!

To those that left my bottle and ballons outside my door thanks guys I did thank Freddie but not sure if he passed it on.

Bexxy will you email me my photo of me and Mr Mika please! You know the one! well any that you have you too Tia please! anyonelse who has photos of me and Meeks xxx

Bex-You are soooo funny and lovely well everyone was hannah and sharon are hilarious. Motley trying to open a bottle of beer with his teeth and snapped the tooth and his lovely wife who was so good at keeping certain phone numbers from me!! LOL!!-was the scrapbook red with stars on you gave him he has it in my photos and rests on it when does the autographs!

jodi and that blinking jamaica cake! next morning there was fairy cakes in the lift too!!

Shame most people had to go to bed and the party was dampened by what happened but hey all adds to the memories.

I had a fab time so thanks to you all for helping me celebrate my birthday it is one I will never forget!!

Love to you all

xx

wow that's a shame your post dissapeared ! I didn't get to read it !!!!! where can I see your pics ?

soooooooo he gave you lots of hugs and kisses !!! lucky you !!! I'm really happy for you !!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Then a larger group of people came round the corner where the queue had been before the show. They said that Mika was round at the back and had been signing autographs and posing for photos. They were so happy.

That was us, Ruth. sorry you just missed Mika, like you said I suppose he has to finish the evening somewhere ... we were just lucky I suppose, but my friend (who had been allowed in to queue inside since about 3 pm) politely asked the kind security bloke who had invited my mates in, to stand out of the rain (yes, some of the security were OK, believe it or not ... the ones down at the front at the barrier at the gig were very sweet and kind to us all too) - and the sec bloke told her which door Mika had gone out of. That's how come we knew were to wait after the gig.

god I feel like s**t!

Love to you all

xx

Gawshh

:blush-anim-cl:

This has to be a first for me people actually like me and i didnt annoy anyone :shocked:

Wow hehehe

Your all Fantastic people every single one of you i had the opportunity to meet and chat to :thumb_yello:

Any Yes Daisy im on it now everysingle picture i have with you in it i will hot wire to you across the internet :biggrin2:

And Hannah_spanner if your around i will do the same for you because i have some Mika + you pictures aswell :thumb_yello:

I am now reallly Looking forward to Birmingham i am definately going to dress up for this one ...although not looking forward to the general publics funny looks from 3pm - onwards LOL

Bexxy you were great , I was awake most of the night and Im sure you just tidied the room and wandered all night:roftl: , Daisylou what a star you are , lovely lovely , thanks for making the party great , andi is andi and just lovely same for jodi ice apart the snores!!! , Tia you are fabby just fabby , Motley thanks for all the info (and your wife) , kata Im sorry you rock girl! , Ruth you are lovely I hope you didnt mind being dragged into the crazy gang :roftl: .

If we sot meet before we wll at the meetup :biggrin2:

Noooo i didnt tidy the room all i did was distribute the balloons around the hotel to get rid of those....then me and tia finished off tidying at about 6ish i didnt sleep at all ....well apart from when i was at the foot of the bed under neath the table :naughty:

Ohhh and Daisy im glad you liked your Present we left at your door ..i staggered up to your room and put them there :naughty:

hehe bexx i 4got i found u lying there LOL

Awww im gonna miss this thread so much!!

And yeah freddies rite everyone was just brill!! i hope we all meet again soon!!:biggrin2:

Thanks for all the friendly hellos nice to meet you guys the other day. see you all around.and daisylou now i know yourname i can cam say happy birthday properly.:happybday:

Heeyyy joe dont forget those Free Tickets you offered us :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Ooooo I saw you, you hopped into the student union when I was loitering around the entrance.

Any Yes Daisy im on it now everysingle picture i have with you in it i will hot wire to you across the internet :biggrin2:

And Hannah_spanner if your around i will do the same for you because i have some Mika + you pictures aswell :thumb_yello:

Have you posted your pictures her you lucky lot. Have I missed them?