the rest i am slowly uploading to photobucket

ok from left to right

Motley

DaisyLou

Sharona

Jodi Ice

Tia

Freddie

Motleys wife (sorry she got cut off the edge of the picture)

Okay have read a bit of this thread and I guess I really shouldn't have...If I was being abusive to anyone there then I certainly wasn't aware I was being abusive and that is not because I was too drunk to notice... If I have said and done something that offended anyone, then it must have been because I have no idea it was offensive, but then they could have said it to me, so we could have talked about it, as it must have been a misunderstanding. I did drink and I was being silly, but I was certainly not aggressive or anything of that kind, even if I do probably swear a lot and someone might have found that offensive if they heard it, if that is the case then I'm sorry :emot-sad:

Okay have read a bit of this thread and I guess I really shouldn't have...If I was being abusive to anyone there then I certainly wasn't aware I was being abusive and that is not because I was too drunk to notice... If I have said and done something that offended anyone, then it must have been because I have no idea it was offensive, but then they could have said it to me, so we could have talked about it, as it must have been a misunderstanding. I did drink and I was being silly, but I was certainly not aggressive or anything of that kind, even if I do probably swear a lot and someone might have found that offensive if they heard it, if that is the case then I'm sorry :emot-sad:

Did you speak to anyone outside our crowd?

Did you speak to anyone outside our crowd?

Only those two couples who were sat next to us...and I offered some guy a lollipop, but I did tell him that they tasted like ****, might have been offensive :blink: But if that's the reason for not letting 5 people into a gig then there's something really rotten going on here :boxed:

Yeh things are fine, they broke up half of the floor, but apart from that it's all great :roftl: I'll come to Birmingham at least, but I don't want to give MFC a bad reputation, so I feel like I can't be myself, really not looking that much forward to it :emot-sad: guess I'll just go watch the show, maybe I can get a bit closer to the stage there :mf_rosetinted: But I'm not gonna dress up or try to have a good time apart from when he's on stage I guess, I'll stick to doing that at home :emot-sad:

OMG reading through this thread and related ones is making me so mad; I can't believe that because of the flamin' Fun Police's antics at Leeds so many people are feeling on a downer as regards the other gigs. My God if you can't have a bit of fun and a laugh before a Mika gig then when can you???

Kata - you sound like such a nice fun person it would be a crime to stifle that in Birmingham I am SURE it won't be anything like Leeds. That goes for the rest of you too, just go and enjoy it, lightning doesn't strike twice.

MFC POWER I will be sending you good vibes:thumb_yello:

Kata

Dont blame yourself 4 wot happened at Leeds,no-one who didnt get in should blame themsleves for wot happened. The leeds secruity ppl. were just a joke!!

Me and bexx Q-ed for 2 hrs in the rain and where really close to the front when some nasty woman came out and made us all move so we lost are place cos loads of ppl pushed in front of us. The doors didnt even open til 7.20(20mins late) and they just left us all soaking wet!!! I never been treated like that at a gig before and loads of ppl. in the Q said they where going to complain!!

I agree with wot Gatagordinha said its as if we werent allowed to have fun, when i finally got in it took me ages to get into the show cos the secruity had put us on a downer!! Just as well mika was so good otherwise to be honest it would have put me off seeing him again!

Thanks :mf_rosetinted: I'll try not to be too paranoid, maybe it really was just one person being angry and the security being stupid :blink: I really hope so, don't like people to think we're rude drunks :boxed: And it doesn't really help that we know that we're not, I'm really worried if someone there really got offended by something and I would have liked to have had the chance to sort it out :emot-sad:

Kata

Dont blame yourself 4 wot happened at Leeds,no-one who didnt get in should blame themsleves for wot happened. The leeds secruity ppl. were just a joke!!

Me and bexx Q-ed for 2 hrs in the rain and where really close to the front when some nasty woman came out and made us all move so we lost are place cos loads of ppl pushed in front of us. The doors didnt even open til 7.20(20mins late) and they just left us all soaking wet!!! I never been treated like that at a gig before and loads of ppl. in the Q said they where going to complain!!

I agree with wot Gatagordinha said its as if we werent allowed to have fun, when i finally got in it took me ages to get into the show cos the secruity had put us on a downer!! Just as well mika was so good otherwise to be honest it would have put me off seeing him again!

Kata Tia is so right , they didnt appear to want anyone to have fun , they were not sensitive to the fact that the rain was very heavy.

Its one of those things we live and learn , end of the day I also have been to many many gigs and have never once not been allowed in.

BTW : the leeds campus people caught us as we were walking away to the taxi , they could not believe we had been banned , stating "you appear fine and sober to us"

Im reading all comments and still find it a disgrace

I can understand freddie, it's incredible to us, I can see how incredible it's to YOU...

and kata, glad to have ya safe back. as I posted about the others, I AM SO sorry about it, I know all the expectations and excitement and costs even you took up to go and see him in the uk..

it's horrible.

No avoca, the following night Kata met me. Now THAT'S horrible. :naughty:

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

The way I see it we are one big family , i love so many people on here and have spent ages supporting this guy :biggrin2: , we are all in it together (all one MFC) , I just want to know details .....

Anyways it Birmingham tommorow!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

No avoca, the following night Kata met me. Now THAT'S horrible. :naughty:

yes I will never get over that :sneaky2: I hope I won't at least, meeting you and Yoppa there pretty much saved my night :wub2:

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

The way I see it we are one big family , i love so many people on here and have spent ages supporting this guy :biggrin2: , we are all in it together (all one MFC) , I just want to know details .....

Anyways it Birmingham tommorow!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Yeah! :groupwave: and I can't wait to meet you all.

Kata, please don't worry Brum will be fine... Brummies are all friendly and lovely :wub2: (but then I am biased).

OK, I said my photos were dire; still I'll share the atmosphere....

Oh, I don't seem to be able to. Can't I just click the paper clip?

Help please somebody....

Are there any pics of Mika after the gig apart from the ones where he looks cross?

Are there any from in the bar before the 'trouble'?

Yes i have a few ...let me find them

OK, I said my photos were dire; still I'll share the atmosphere....

Oh, I don't seem to be able to. Can't I just click the paper clip?

Help please somebody....

The easiest way to post up pictures onto the forums is to load them onto Flicr or photobucket ...i use both but find photobucket easier then you can just post the codes...like so....

and the images appear automatically in the post..

2007_0513mikaLeeds1305070150.jpg

2007_0513mikaLeeds1305070151.jpg

2007_0513mikaLeeds1305070153.jpg