Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh it shall be interesting , I dont think his fans will give Mika a good reception , I will be in full flow :wink2::punk:

Blow up beachy balls top idea huh! :thumb_yello:

Yeah.............excellent idea!:thumb_yello::naughty:

You mean he HAS fans?:naughty:

Well he doesnt have the class darlinggggg of the Mikster :wink2:

Im taking some huge blow up beach balls and launching them during lollipop :punk:

He doesn't have class at all..............or anything really...OK now Kath, stop it....you are not really a nasty person....(no, but he is!:naughty:)

I think that is a Brill idea Fred:naughty: I am only taking a really wee case to France for five days so can't take much but I HAVE got a Union Jack:thumb_yello:

I could maybe take something a bit more interesting to Amsterdam as I will have a bit more space in my bag....once I get Wendi out of there...she doesn't take up much space!:naughty:

He doesn't have class at all..............or anything really...OK now Kath, stop it....you are not really a nasty person....(no, but he is!:naughty:)

I think that is a Brill idea Fred:naughty: I am only taking a really wee case to France for five days so can't take much but I HAVE got a Union Jack:thumb_yello:

I could maybe take something a bit more interesting to Amsterdam as I will have a bit more space in my bag....once I get Wendi out of there...she doesn't take up much space!:naughty:

Awwww your looking after Wendo .. superb :wub2:

Yeh that the MFC flag !

Union Jack top idea!!:thumb_yello:

Awwww your looking after Wendo .. superb :wub2:

Yeh that the MFC flag !

Union Jack top idea!!:thumb_yello:

Well........................I am not sure about that:shocked: Frankly, I think she could well be looking after me!:naughty: I hope somebody is anyway! God help me in Nimes when I am going all alone (Robi has blown me out but don't tell her i am talking about it...again!:naughty:)

Well........................I am not sure about that:shocked: Frankly, I think she could well be looking after me!:naughty: I hope somebody is anyway! God help me in Nimes when I am going all alone (Robi has blown me out but don't tell her i am talking about it...again!:naughty:)

Im sure she wont look in here , in fact its only you and meeee

I was laughing the other day , when I was Glasgow train station and asked you to look after my kilt :roftl::naughty:

I was laughing the other day , when I was Glasgow train station and asked you to look after my kilt :roftl::naughty:

Don't you beleive it..........Robi is everywhere............except Nimes it seems!:naughty:

I know................but we MFCers do some very crazy things and never even think twice about it!:naughty:

I think one of my faves was after Newcastle when Rose Bab Abby and I were looking for somewhere to eat but there wasn't anywhere and we ended up at the motorway services at 2am eating the Full English Brekfast with Rose dressed as a penguin...and we never even though twice about it!:naughty:

:naughty:Hiya Ruth

I love that brecky story :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Pure rock and roll . :thumb_yello:

The thing is................it is only when you look back....and take your MFC hat off that you can see some things are maybe a little odd!:naughty: I was emailing a very old friend the other day who now lives in the South of France. I was telling her that I was literally just flying into her local area for the one night and out the next morning but I could meet her on the morning after the gig before I was literally on my own...................and afterwards I realised how weird that must sound!:naughty:

The thing is................it is only when you look back....and take your MFC hat off that you can see some things are maybe a little odd!:naughty: I was emailing a very old friend the other day who now lives in the South of France. I was telling her that I was literally just flying into her local area for the one night and out the next morning but I could meet her on the morning after the gig before I was literally on my own...................and afterwards I realised how weird that must sound!:naughty:

I have though that on many many occasions

Like eerrr umm kets go as braveheart to a Mika gig .... brililance:roftl:

Its definate an MFC thing

I have though that on many many occasions

Like eerrr umm kets go as braveheart to a Mika gig .... brililance:roftl:

Its definate an MFC thing

I know.......................it is brilliant..............and I can't WAIT for another UK tour so that we can do it all again!!!:naughty::thumb_yello:

OK...am going now.....thanks for the trip down memory lane!:thumb_yello::naughty:

Take care :wub2:

And another thing..............:naughty: I have a folder (a physical one, not a puter one) which documents in photos all of those mad moments form last year...it is a great read!:thumb_yello:

I was laughing the other day , when I was Glasgow train station and asked you to look after my kilt :roftl:

Don't you beleive it..........Robi is everywhere............except Nimes it seems!:naughty:

I know................but we MFCers do some very crazy things and never even think twice about it!:naughty:

I think one of my faves was after Newcastle when Rose Bab Abby and I were looking for somewhere to eat but there wasn't anywhere and we ended up at the motorway services at 2am eating the Full English Brekfast with Rose dressed as a penguin...and we never even though twice about it!:naughty:

SURPRISE!!!!

Ah............that's it is it.....quality not quanity...unlike myself who seems to be running all over Europe this July...except Madrid....actually I aren't going there as I want to avoid Robi:roftl:

Avoid the Robster :shocked:

Awwww you have no one to massage your legs if you stand too long .... no superhero to do this

You should do Madrid , will be rock and roll:punk:

MORE??!!??

Oooo I dunno! In my case anyway!

:roftl: Mika :wub2:or husband....such a hard choice .....NOT! Where is the nearest solicitors office! :wink2:

xx

Maybe I am greedy........I want both!:naughty: