Luckiest Mika Fans Alive!

Motley

As I read on either this site or Mika's official site, Mika deserves success because his songs come from his heart and have real feeling in them.

People say he is going to be huge..........I think they need to realise........He is ALREADY HUGE

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fantastic! What a lovely story. I reckon Mika was under the influence of the famous Geordie welcome! :wink2:

It's like Jemmalee says: you were spreading the Mika Love. And look - it's coming right back at you!

Hi Motley, what a fantastic thing to happen! See - the old saying IS true - "what's meant for you, won't go past you".

I am soooo glad you got to see the show, and meet Mika and the band afterwards. I was waiting there afterwards and saw you all go in - we were wondering who you were (I was talking to Luke when you came to the back door).

WOW - go you! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Hope you get to see them again ... and weren't they all lovely people? Everyone we spoke to, whether Mika and his band, or the support Raiyn, were so lovely, genuine and friendly.

What a fantastic night ... hope Leeds gig tonight can match up to it. It was seriously one of the very best evenings of my life.

*Edited to add - great piccies, too!

Gill xx

awww...that's such a beautiful story, the kind i'd make up with my friends, and it would start with 'wouldn't it be nice if...' and end with me being called a Mika-maniac, which is always nice...

i'm really happy for you and your family(and secretly hope that your luck will somehow rub off on me too:biggrin2: )

Well folks - I was at the gig at Leeds last night and Mark (the taxi driver) and Joanne were there! Joanne came up to me and asked if I was at Newcastle on Saturday night and told me who she was!

Very nice couple, lovely to meet you two and chat with you, hope to goodness you got home safely after the long drive back to Newcastle from Leeds.

Hope to see you at some gigs in May - more than one gig, I hope :wink2::punk: :punk:

The trouble with MIKA gigs is they are like chocolates ... you're never happy with just the one, you want more, more, MORE!! (or perhaps I'm just greedy :blush-anim-cl: )

Gill

xx

You deserve it...I saw him and the band in Leeds, fantastic (obviously)

I'm Kate's Mum..the excitable beautiful blonde in the psychedelic dress, Kate, not me lol) waiting round the back on the steps in the freezing cold!

Your wife is a lovely bubbly woman who made the 45 minute wait more bearable with her smiley face and enthusiasm.

Prob see you again at Leeds uni.....Kate's "school" so she is going to case the joint and have all exits covered so she doesn't miss Mika this time!

Happy days :wink2: