• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey raha :)

im breaking up with my BF now.... i breaking here:boxed:

aww man. so sorry to hear that, sivan. but it seems like that was the best way... with the way things were going and all. things are changing now! your life is changing.

god, this whole month must have been one hell of a shakeup! *hugger*

Hi Sivan............you are on a huge rollercoaster! Your life is so busy! Good luck with all your decisions.........I am sure it will work out for you.......and you sure deserve it. I am now going back to the other thread to fully digest what I skim read yesterday about you meeting Mika........it sounded absolutly brilliant!

hey raha :)

im breaking up with my BF now.... i breaking here:boxed:

Sorry to hear that ... my Mum always says that everything happens for a reason (I usually feel like screaming when she says it ... but I have to admit she's always been right :wink2: )

But on a positive ... great new avatar you have :mf_rosetinted:

auntie bought me pretty yellow shoes from india.

i'm happy right now- just putting them on and marveling at them and how they match my walls..:P

argh i'm incredbily random tonight; sorry!

Sivan, did you actually get to talk to Mika? I can't believe he's got the book - how did you get to give it to him! I'm very excited - Oh my goodness lol! :roftl:

lol didnt u see the videos???

Sorry to hear that ... my Mum always says that everything happens for a reason (I usually feel like screaming when she says it ... but I have to admit she's always been right :wink2: )

But on a positive ... great new avatar you have :mf_rosetinted:

thank u! i like it to ;)

auntie bought me pretty yellow shoes from india.

i'm happy right now- just putting them on and marveling at them and how they match my walls..:P

argh i'm incredbily random tonight; sorry!

new shoes! coool!

When I first heard of the scrapbook idea, I thought that it would be impossible to get it to Mika and also does he have the time to note it?....ovbiously he does. It so heart warming to know Mika does acknowledge his fans and that he is such a gentleman. Although I didn't get a chance to add anything to the book, (I wish I had now...) I'd like to say thankyou Sivan for all the effort you (and everyone else who put into it) put into this idea.

Just goes to show that fame doesn't always go to the head... :cool:

When I first heard of the scrapbook idea, I thought that it would be impossible to get it to Mika and also does he have the time to note it?....ovbiously he does. It so heart warming to know Mika does acknowledge his fans and that he is such a gentleman. Although I didn't get a chance to add anything to the book, (I wish I had now...) I'd like to say thankyou Sivan for all the effort you (and everyone else who put into it) put into this idea.

Just goes to show that fame doesn't always go to the head... :cool:

hehe i was optimistic ;)

i was worried i wont b able to after the show but we did it after all ;)

Mika got my letter! Mika got my letter!

:roftl::harp::yay::groupwave::woot_jump::hypo::arf2:

THANK YOU Sivan for this greaaaaaaaaat idea and your amazing work!

Scrap book looks wonderful :*

wow i think ure happy! lol

Hi all, While since i've been on here, I'm obviously not a Mika maniac like the rest of you, ha ha, i just think he’s great and enjoy his music, :P

I'm really glad the scrap book went well, well done chaps glad you like it

Well I’m actually off to practice my sax now so have a fun evening all

Hiya Sivan..........how's it all going? How are you feeling now? Have things settled for you after a few very hectic days? How are things regarding your boyfriend?

I finally saw Summers video of Mika with the book............actually, I can't stop watching it! I just love the bit where he says 'Have you seen...........my book' ! I go around the whole time saying 'Have you seen.........my.........whatever it happens to be!

Hiya Sivan..........how's it all going? How are you feeling now? Have things settled for you after a few very hectic days? How are things regarding your boyfriend?

I finally saw Summers video of Mika with the book............actually, I can't stop watching it! I just love the bit where he says 'Have you seen...........my book' ! I go around the whole time saying 'Have you seen.........my.........whatever it happens to be!

LOL! isnt he cute in that part?

here are the book pictures!!!!!!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/laby14/MIKAScrapbook

ok i've regained some of my speaking senses.

sivan this is too much, seeing all of us together like that, seeing my words mailed across the sea and actually on that paper...with everyone else's...and it's so beautiful! everything, everyone's, it's so beautiful.

damnit first you made me mute, now you're making me choke on my words....

sivan i LOVE youuuuu!

just for this, of course i'll tell him you 2 have beautiful eyes. if i ever happen to jump at him again. :roftl: