What Mika Fears Most?

daisylou

well that's the weird thing, like I said, I love to WATCH it, like in a distance lol. But it really freaks me out when the thunder is above my head if you know what i mean :P

I like the thrill that thunder gives. The whole concept of nature being all powerful and such is mikagasmic.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And I'm also scared when there's a storm. I love to look at lightning, but i hate the sound of thunder, and also a scary thought that lightning can strike brrrr

It's the same for me -I'm scared of the thunder but don't mind lightening! But at list I know where this fear came from - I got caught in an open field during huge storm when I was a child. It did a lot of damage in half of my country and I even saw a tree in front of me being hit by a lightening.:shocked:

It's the same for me -I'm scared of the thunder but don't mind lightening! But at list I know where this fear came from - I got caught in an open field during huge storm when I was a child. It did a lot of damage in half of my country and I even saw a tree in front of me being hit by a lightening.:shocked:

im horrified of both, if i saw that i would never leave my house when it rained ever again

And I'm also scared when there's a storm. I love to look at lightning, but i hate the sound of thunder, and also a scary thought that lightning can strike brrrr

Thunder storms are just about my favorite thing :mf_lustslow: Back in Arizona we used to get some really brilliant thunder storms and I would just sit in front of the sliding glass door, watching it and better yet listening to it. The only time that storms frighten me is when the lightning gets to be rather aggressive. i have seen it cause some serious damage to the land and people so if its right in my front yard, I might get a bit antsy. But I love it no matter and aside from Mika's voice, thunder is likely my favorite sound.

Not afraid of much... I don't want rodents in my house...not afraid of them, but of disease. Ummm....I like water, swimming is ok, but I don't want to be in a little boat on a rocky sea. Not afraid of sharks or any other creatures like that as long as they are behind a safe barrier. Not afraid of spiders or praying mantis-- I'll handle them. My husband has me dispose of all the creepy crawlies that get in the house. As long as I know it isn't poisonous or harmful I'll handle snakes or critters. I don't like to get bitten, etc. I'm a little freaked out by the prospect of bird flu becoming a pandemic though.

im horrified of both, if i saw that i would never leave my house when it rained ever again

The worst this was that it was a tree I wanted to hide under, but then I remembered that lightening hits high objects first, and even standing in an open area makes you a target. So me and my sister(aged 8 and 9) just sat there hugging on a ground for about 4 hrs until all the nightmare finished.

I have a real snake-phobia! I can't even stand seeing them on TV. I just hope I never get to see a real one!!

I really want to get one of those pictures with a huge piton wrapped around me! It's one of the things from my list-of-things-to-do-before-I-am-30.:naughty:

I really want to get one of those pictures with a huge piton wrapped around me! It's one of the things from my list-of-things-to-do-before-I-am-30.:naughty:

I've dealt with my fair share of large snakes. The first time I ever had the pleasure of holding one was in 2nd grade and I swear the bloody thing could have swallowed me whole witha single bite considering how huge he was and how little I was. He was gorgeous though and when the handler was taking volunteers, I couldn't help but rush at the opportunity to hold him. I mean, how many people can say they've held a 10ft python? And last year at Ren Fair, there was a man walking about with the gorgeous little 6ft python and I held her as well. Its just too cool and they really are brilliant creatures.

I've dealt with my fair share of large snakes. The first time I ever had the pleasure of holding one was in 2nd grade and I swear the bloody thing could have swallowed me whole witha single bite considering how huge he was and how little I was. He was gorgeous though and when the handler was taking volunteers, I couldn't help but rush at the opportunity to hold him. I mean, how many people can say they've held a 10ft python? And last year at Ren Fair, there was a man walking about with the gorgeous little 6ft python and I held her as well. Its just too cool and they really are brilliant creatures.

Mrrrrrrr..... I can't wait to get an opportunity like that! But here in London it's hardly possible. I'll go on holiday soon, hopefully, I'll get a better chance there!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: That's a good fear!!!! Couldn't say I like that either!!!

:naughty: I'm serious! It gives me the heebie jeebies! :puking: I can't stand to touch that disgusting water with all those filthy *gags again* soggy whatevers floating around! Bergh. *shudders*

Aussie :insane: