daisylou

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sometimes Im afraid of night.

Not the dark or anything, only the fact it's not a day.

The fear comes only if Im sad or alone while other people are drunk or something.

Does that make sense? :naughty:

I love the sea and swimming in it,

but at night it's scary and dark! :shocked:

I don't like being alone in a room or a flat... By day it's OK if it's not for a long time, but at night... freaks me out... I just couldn't live alone. :blink:

Im living alone and it's perfectly fine.

Of course I have nothing against having friends as company! :naughty:

Im living alone and it's perfectly fine.

Of course I have nothing against having friends as company! :naughty:

If you get lonely you can always get a pet! I know when I venture out into the world I'm getting a puppy =]

I think my biggest fear or all time would be living with my parents for the rest of my life. AHHHHHHHHH!

If you get lonely you can always get a pet! I know when I venture out into the world I'm getting a puppy =]

I think my biggest fear or all time would be living with my parents for the rest of my life. AHHHHHHHHH!

Well, actually I already have a dog. :naughty:

May I introduce you to "Nipa":

hip.jpg

And sorry for going way off topic.

I mean I suppose this is not Mika's biggest fear... :naughty:

Well, actually I already have a dog. :naughty:

May I introduce you to "Nipa":

hip.jpg

And sorry for going way off topic.

I mean I suppose this is not Mika's biggest fear... :naughty:

WOOFUMZ!! I loveee dogs =] Ya know what pet sucks. A Hedgehog. I had babysit my brother's girlfriend's hedgehog and it was the most horrible angry pin cushion. It's name was Mr. Pudding but it wasn't mushy like pudding.

• 3 months later...

"Sharks. I don`t like fishes. Is a Shark a fish?"

no they're monsters!!!!!

"Well just about anything in the water. I hate water. I'll got to the beach and pretend but I won't go in. What's underneath you is really deep,it freaks me out."

i'm the same way. the water has to be really clear and even then, it takes me a while to warm up to going in. and if i do go in, i only go in up to my shoulders.

i'm afraid of numerous things.

-the dark (being alone in it)

- balloons

- spiders/ bugs or insects w.e

- lizards (i discovered i was afriad of that last week.)

- sharks/ anything in the water.

i went snorkeling in Key Largo, Florida 2 weeks ago, i was very hesitant because of sharks, and baracudas. we were in the water for about 20 minutes and my brother points to something and i look, and it was a shark!!!! i freaked out and swam around it and i was going back to the boat. but it was too far, and swimming with fins on is very tiring. so i gave up, but i kept an eye out for more. then last week was shark week on the discovery channel, and if i had seen that before i went snorkeling, there would be NO WAY i would have gone. sharks are creepy, and mean.

the only things i'm really afraid of are losing someone in my family and, still sadly enough, the dark.

and i blame my brothers, sister, and dad from jumping out at me and scaring me in dark hallways for my fear of the dark.

aw my biggest fear is the water too! i wont go in past my knees... no way!!

hehe we can be scared of the water together! :blush-anim-cl:

i'm scared of water but not that much!! :blink: haha i'll go swimming in pools but when it comes to lakes and oceans i used to never go in, but overcame this fear with the help of disney world!! :biggrin2: at a waterpark you can swim across this really deep pool with fish and SHARKS in it... it was REALLLLLLLLY scary but i got through it by screaming the whole way

My fears: Cockroaches, heights, clowns, dolls, the dark, skin diseases, the dark, people touching their wrists, crickets and possibly others, but I don't remember them. :blink:

that's a LOT of fears!! i guess you are REALLY afraid of the darks since you mentioned it twice :naughty: