Official Brace-Appeal Thread

sunshine931

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont need to buy his he gave me his...i wish haha the day i see red braces like he has im buying them i dont care how much they cost

Lol, lucky :D Haha, I meant buy him.. With M.. Lol.. Buy him :das:

• 2 weeks later...

WHaaha! I wore Braces to school, yesterday!:roftl:

Everyone was like "what are you wearing?"

And I was like "Do you think it looks weird?"

And they said "No, I like it!":blush-anim-cl:

I'm wearing them again today...and I saw another girl with braces at school!

Mika's a real trendsetter! But we already know that:biggrin2:

WHaaha! I wore Braces to school, yesterday!:roftl:

Everyone was like "what are you wearing?"

And I was like "Do you think it looks weird?"

And they said "No, I like it!":blush-anim-cl:

I'm wearing them again today...and I saw another girl with braces at school!

Mika's a real trendsetter! But we already know that:biggrin2:

Oh! So funny! At my school, they won't like it :(

• 2 weeks later...

at first when i saw braces when i was trolling for miak pics, i thought whaaat *looks at teeth* are they invisible. then i realise "OH THOSE BRACES..."

HAHAH but yes they are dead sexy.

if he let everyone who wants to twang em, repeats allowed hehe, and collected like 20 cents, he would make.. five billion dollars. LMAO.

if he let everyone who wants to twang em, repeats allowed hehe, and collected like 20 cents, he would make.. five billion dollars. LMAO.

LMFAO :roftl:

Ah, lucky you are! I highly doubt i could go to school wearing braces without having garbage and whatnot thrown at me. I look forward to trying them out, it will be an interesting day to say the least :naughty:

SHONTIH !!! there you are !!! It's been a while since I saw you post something... Where have you been girl ???

at first when i saw braces when i was trolling for miak pics, i thought whaaat *looks at teeth* are they invisible. then i realise "OH THOSE BRACES..."

HAHAH but yes they are dead sexy.

HAHA, when I first saw someone talking about his braces I had the SAME EXACT REACTION! I must have spent like 20 minutes searching for info online about his "braces"..cuz I definitely couldn't find any pictures of them on his teeth! :blush-anim-cl: So, so funny.

And yep, that could make for a mighty fine charity drive. :wink2:

Oh I know, I was thinking braces as in teeth, I was like what, did Mika get Invisalign or something? lol then, I thought maybe they were talking about a brace for a body part. So then I was thinking, OMG, what did Mika do?! THEN FINALLY, someone posted braces=suspenders and I was like oh, I am definitely American.

When i first saw Mika wearing braces, i thought "oh my" :shocked: they are for grandpa's, but now, thanks a great part to your thread and the pic of him playing with his braces, i think they are one of the most fashionable items of clothing you can buy. Brace-Appeal? Definately :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

When i first saw Mika wearing braces, i thought "oh my" :shocked: they are for grandpa's, but now, thanks a great part to your thread and the pic of him playing with his braces, i think they are one of the most fashionable items of clothing you can buy. Brace-Appeal? Definately :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I shall convince all the non-believers ! :naughty:

WOOO BRACES! I LOVE BRACES! I wore braces to school the other day, everyone thinks i'm crazy. I pinned my Mika buttons up and down them and i wore my chuck taylors and i personnally thought i looked pretty fabulous. It took me so long to figure out that braces were suspenders. Wait... If suspenders are braces... are braces suspenders? lol that would be kinda funny if it was but i doubt it. "Ouch my teeth hurt, i just got my suspenders tightened!" lol wow sorry i am such a dumb blonde! i am so exhausted right now and i just realized i'm babbling on and on about suspenders on teeth. lollllllllllllllllllll :shocked::boxed::bleh:

I love this thread. There are so many great pics...I really don't think there is anyone else who can pull off braces so well. I think it would be odd to see Mika without them. I would love to get a pair but alas, my friends are just not that accepting of anything slightly out of the norm...They've even made comments about my Converse shoes and there are so many people wearing them. Whatever. BRACES ROCK!!!!

• 3 months later...