Official Brace-Appeal Thread

sunshine931

=O A brace-appeal thread!!! Wooot!! Love 'em! Everyone thinks i'm crazy for wearing them but they are wrong! wrong i tell you!! Sorry for getting over-exited but i love braces/suspenders, and seeing Mika wearing them is awesomely-amazingly-awesome!

But- the hunt for rainbow ones continues....

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't wear suspenders. sorry i don't know why; i love them on mika though!

but i'd rather wear a bowtie. a subtle one mind you, but a bowtie nonetheless...pity it would look strange on a girl.

haha my family now officially are saying i have lost it because my elderly neighbour was wearing braces and i looked at the window turned to my sister and said oooohh Sexy :naughty:

Bexxy, you've lost it! :lmfao: :lmfao:

I love guys who wear braces... I love when they just have them casually hanging down. It's hawt :mf_lustslow: . Guffaw. :biggrin2:

Hoorah for the thread dedicated to Mika's braces! It's about time someone gave braces the spotlight they deserve.

Oh, yeah, and I guess he kinda looks good in 'em too. :wink2::naughty:

I need to find a drooly emoticon. Well.... just pretend I am surfing on a wave of my own drool... :surfing:

Aussie :insane:

I don't know that I could pull them off. isn't it harder for women? I think my lovely lady lumps would get in the way LOL

With curves in all the right places it must be such a tough job wearing braces. :arf2:

I don't know if it's grammatically correct, but at least I made it rhyme. :biggrin2:

Braces are hot, I can understand why this thread was made :)

I love that Mika is wears braces, it makes him even cuter, if that's possible ;)

I wish I could wear braces, I've got two pairs, but I'm too curvy, so it looks weird :S

welllllllllllllllllllllll *drumroll* there it is !!!!

Enjoy !

OMG!! :shocked::roftl: That camera near the end in the corner of the screen is my friends!!! I was right next to her so i'm guessing the hand was eith hers or mine too! I've never seen that before! :thumb_yello:

With curves in all the right places it must be such a tough job wearing braces. :arf2:

I don't know if it's grammatically correct, but at least I made it rhyme. :biggrin2:

ahaha Blue, you're fabulous! ^_^ And absolutely correct, I've tried and braces aren't my thing, unfortunately :tears: Such a shame, I would love to rock a pair.

:naughty: My history teacher was wearing braces yesterday, completely out of the blue! He's never worn them except for that one time! :shocked: Naturally I had to comment on it, and he was the only one who knew what I meant by braces as he studied in scotland. Anywho, we were playing jeopardy and he always dances at the beginning of the jeopardy song and we told him to twang his braces but he got really into his dance and shrugged his braces off. The sad part is that while the entire class groaned, I was the only one who 'WOO'ed hehe :blush-anim-cl: Oh, what this thread and mika and his braces have done to me already.:naughty:

ahaha Blue, you're fabulous! ^_^ And absolutely correct, I've tried and braces aren't my thing, unfortunately :tears: Such a shame, I would love to rock a pair.

:naughty: My history teacher was wearing braces yesterday, completely out of the blue! He's never worn them except for that one time! :shocked: Naturally I had to comment on it, and he was the only one who knew what I meant by braces as he studied in scotland. Anywho, we were playing jeopardy and he always dances at the beginning of the jeopardy song and we told him to twang his braces but he got really into his dance and shrugged his braces off. The sad part is that while the entire class groaned, I was the only one who 'WOO'ed hehe :blush-anim-cl: Oh, what this thread and mika and his braces have done to me already.:naughty:

I can only imagine the faces of your classmates!!! :roftl: