Official Brace-Appeal Thread

sunshine931

:naughty: My history teacher was wearing braces yesterday, completely out of the blue! He's never worn them except for that one time! :shocked: Naturally I had to comment on it, and he was the only one who knew what I meant by braces as he studied in scotland. Anywho, we were playing jeopardy and he always dances at the beginning of the jeopardy song and we told him to twang his braces but he got really into his dance and shrugged his braces off. The sad part is that while the entire class groaned, I was the only one who 'WOO'ed hehe :blush-anim-cl: Oh, what this thread and mika and his braces have done to me already.:naughty:

Ah, so funny! x'D

Your history teacher sounds nice!

I would have 'Woo'ed too! x)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, so funny! x'D

Your history teacher sounds nice!

I would have 'Woo'ed too! x)

haha he is! ^_^ And I'm glad I'm not the only one :naughty:

I went to Claire's, the store, yesterday and I was browsing around looking for bright, fun accessories to blow my money on when I saw them. In the corner of the store, hanging from the wall were all sorts of braces. I was sooooo compelled to buy some, in particular white ones with tiny rainbow hearts all over them. Then I remembered I would look hideous in braces and had nothing to wear them with :blink:

I went shopping two days ago but I couldn't find braces.. grrrrrrr!

think I 'm gonna take a long long walk to find them! :shocked:

but I saw a boy (extremely hot!) with curly hair wearing green tight pants...:mf_lustslow:

In Poland we have thousands of braces :P especially to buy in the internet :D

Maybe it was MIKA? :shocked:

LOVE the braces! Does anybody know in what kinda shop you can buy braces?

try on ebay or some, I'm going to buy a pair but I can't decide what colour, and OMG there're so cheap 3-4 euros :shocked: (in Poland of course :D)

In Poland we have thousands of braces :P especially to buy in the internet :D

Maybe it was MIKA? :shocked:

eh eh...no,unfortunately it was not Mika...he was wearing glasses (not sun glasses) and was not as tall as Mika...but I liked him soooooooo much!

...:blush-anim-cl:

My history teacher was wearing braces yesterday, completely out of the blue! He's never worn them except for that one time! :shocked: Naturally I had to comment on it, and he was the only one who knew what I meant by braces as he studied in scotland. Anywho, we were playing jeopardy and he always dances at the beginning of the jeopardy song and we told him to twang his braces but he got really into his dance and shrugged his braces off. The sad part is that while the entire class groaned, I was the only one who 'WOO'ed hehe :blush-anim-cl: Oh, what this thread and mika and his braces have done to me already.:naughty:

HAHAHA :roftl: :roftl: Props to your teacher !!! I can just imagine the scene....

mika221.jpg

Nani this is the BEST BRACE-APPEAL PICTURE EVER !!!!!!!! :shocked:

His braces are so .... Kawai !! :wub2:

But of course it's also useful ! He's so skinny that he loses his trousers .... For anybody else it would be ridiculous, for him it's just so .... sexy !! :mf_lustslow:

I totally agree with you:wink2: