Who is Luke?????

OhhLookie!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What I'd like to know is who is "Ohhh Lookie!" and how did he get such a great upclose and personal candid shot like that?! I don't think I'm *ever* going to get to see Mika and his band in person, much less up this close... *sigh*

Wonder if Freddie knows what hes let himself in for!!

Blimey if looks could kill! bet she shouts really loud too best not get on her bad side!!

Yeah agree nice top!

xx

Tell ya Im the man for the job !!! , easy ! ... look at those toned arms and busty busty things :wub2::mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

• 1 year later...

This was an old one!!

I found it on either Luke's or Mikey's (or Martin's even!) myspace quite a while ago... when I think there was a thread about "who's Luke" here...

Back in the good old days when they had loads of photos on the sites. Most of them were taken down... wonder if they were told to?

well,you clearley discovered Myspace before me

I missed out on things,pics... think that's it,songs are still up :lol3:

I'm trying my best to remember what the profile pic was when I first added Mika on myspace

well,you clearley discovered Myspace before me

I missed out on things,pics... think that's it,songs are still up :lol3:

I'm trying my best to remember what the profile pic was when I first added Mika on myspace

LOL... prolly the same? :bleh:

• 2 weeks later...

who is Luke? You serious?

I'll tell ya who he damn well is! He's a fantastically amazing and super talented keyboardist who is also majorly sweet, and takes time to talk to fans....whether it was once at gigs or on MySpace. He didn't deserve what happened to him, he's BETTER than that, and the immature little brat who thought it would be a clever idea to give him a shove off the edge needs a good telling to!

IMO anyway :mf_rosetinted:

• 1 year later...
What I'd like to know is who is "Ohhh Lookie!" and how did he get such a great upclose and personal candid shot like that?! I don't think I'm *ever* going to get to see Mika and his band in person, much less up this close... *sigh*

How times change....... :naughty:

This was an old one!!

I found it on either Luke's or Mikey's (or Martin's even!) myspace quite a while ago... when I think there was a thread about "who's Luke" here...

Back in the good old days when they had loads of photos on the sites. Most of them were taken down... wonder if they were told to?

Ditto! :mf_rosetinted: