The Mika Fan Video

EnFa

If you can get all the clips mailed to me or Strudel we can put something really great together. Try to get a video of you doing the entire love today song and we will cut the appropriate bits and mush them together.

Was going to suggest this myself in a few weeks time but you beat me too it ;)

THE WHOLE SONG?!! *faints*

Alright...I've got an itsy bitsy question. When do we send in the vids? 'Project Fan-Vid' will come to life if there's a set due date. Yeah? :)

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I already edited the post and set a due date of the end of March :)

And the reason for needing the whole song is because otherwise we may end up with everyone doing the same bit :) Getting the whole song means we can get everyone in and have video to go with the whole thing :)

The more members that submit videos the better. And remember, Mika is most probably going to see this one. I will try to get each members name at the bottom right of the bits they appear in, that is if you want ;)

Please note, I am not trying to take over this project, only trying to help it come to fruition :) Best to direct questions etc to EnFa :)

You can sing, dance, jump, whatever you like, though your voice will most likely not be heard much like the 'hips don't lie' example in the first post, as such you would look to be miming. Obviously if you are funny as hell or sound amazing I guess you could be edited in ;) lol

You can sing, dance, jump, whatever you like, though your voice will most likely not be heard much like the 'hips don't lie' example in the first post, as such you would look to be miming. Obviously if you are funny as hell or sound amazing I guess you could be edited in ;) lol

Im going to mute my video. Like you do. XD. And Just put the music over the top of it XD

awesome plan, sunny and enfa!

i'd gladly join in...i've spent many a night dancing crazily to Love Today, so i'm sure there won't be a shortage of wonky footage on my part! :wink2:

now to find a webcam.....

I think we'll be able to make a much better vid in the future because I think the best is if a few of us got together at every Mika gig and video taped ourself dancing at the actual concert or to film other fans the way they were when the song was playing and they weren't so much performing

I was also hoping we could do it to "Love Today" - it's such a great song with a lot of happiness!

Sunny - I think it's great what you have done, we need to work together all of us to make this work.. :)

By the way people, you can just use your webcam of course!

Oh no! I haven't thought of how I'm going to record the video! *starts panicking* I don't think a webcam will be a good idea, the quality won't be so great. I'll figure something out, I've got to!

Does anyone know how to upload a video - and where to send it? Can I send one from my computer straight to Enfa/Curly etc or does it have to go somewhere else first? I have enough bother posting pictures :shocked:

i wish we could have put the video on a CD and put it in the scrapbook!!!

but not enough time =P

hmmm not sure ill make it to do it ... hmmmm i can try tho!:blush-anim-cl:

i wish we could have put the video on a CD and put it in the scrapbook!!!

but not enough time =P

hmmm not sure ill make it to do it ... hmmmm i can try tho!:blush-anim-cl:

You have done so much work for us all - wish there was a proper way to thank you. Hope your move goes smoothly, and that you have a great time seeing Mika!! :thumb_yello:

You have done so much work for us all - wish there was a proper way to thank you. Hope your move goes smoothly, and that you have a great time seeing Mika!! :thumb_yello:

AWW thank u!!! :blush-anim-cl:

we cant make it on time for the 25th ha?!

maybe we can?! :bleh:

hmmm i can try but im not sure if ill have time to do it....

so i need to film myself with LOVE TODAY in the BG... a full song...

and u guys take the sound off later and edit it the way u want?