Sity

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that the one i found eliz? but yay go you! :thumb_yello:

YEAH!!! thanks so much for finding it!!!! i like freaked out once i mailed the money..cus of course my mom wont use a credit card cus shes afraid of someone stealing it or something! i was like jumping and singing mika and then my mom is like o god r u gonna be like this till we get it? haha

YEAH!!! thanks so much for finding it!!!! i like freaked out once i mailed the money..cus of course my mom wont use a credit card cus shes afraid of someone stealing it or something! i was like jumping and singing mika and then my mom is like o god r u gonna be like this till we get it? haha

lol, and you said "NO, I'm gonna be like this for the rest of my life !"

XD

Ha ha, till you get it, and then some ;)

Glad to help - hey after all, you can find anything on the internet :P

(UK to US mail takes 1-2 weeks usually so you have a long wait - poor mum)

lol, and you said "NO, I'm gonna be like this for the rest of my life !"

XD

haha OH I KNOW!! she should know that by now!!! jeeeze! i only make her listen to the mika cd at least twice a day while dancing around her while shes watching tv! hahahaha its my fav part of the day!:roftl:

Ha ha, till you get it, and then some ;)

Glad to help - hey after all, you can find anything on the internet :P

(UK to US mail takes 1-2 weeks usually so you have a long wait - poor mum)

omg i know haha im gonna drivve her crazzzzzy!! not that i wasnt doing a good job at that already! haha but yeah the lady told me it should take 5 to 7 days to get there! but our post office sucks so itll probably get there in a year or two! ahhhhhhhhh

haha OH I KNOW!! she should know that by now!!! jeeeze! i only make her listen to the mika cd at least twice a day while dancing around her while shes watching tv! hahahaha its my fav part of the day!:roftl:

omg i know haha im gonna drivve her crazzzzzy!! not that i wasnt doing a good job at that already! haha but yeah the lady told me it should take 5 to 7 days to get there! but our post office sucks so itll probably get there in a year or two! ahhhhhhhhh

Hahaha, I don't know why parents dislike our Mikacraziness!!! I mean, he's TALENTED. And makes me happy.

:)

Hahaha, I don't know why parents dislike our Mikacraziness!!! I mean, he's TALENTED. And makes me happy.

:)

yeah i know!!! i was just on here and smiling cus of something that someone said and my mom is like "what are you doing??" i was like "mika fan club duhhhhh!" and shes all ur so weird... stop! haha like id got off of here cus of that! as long as he makes u happy thats all that matters!!!!! thats what our parents should see!! GOSH!!

yeah i know!!! i was just on here and smiling cus of something that someone said and my mom is like "what are you doing??" i was like "mika fan club duhhhhh!" and shes all ur so weird... stop! haha like id got off of here cus of that! as long as he makes u happy thats all that matters!!!!! thats what our parents should see!! GOSH!!

Yes!! Mika brings joy and sunshine to this world! Why do our parents take us away from that?!

Yes!! Mika brings joy and sunshine to this world! Why do our parents take us away from that?!

IDK!! its like im sure if they had an obsession they would want ME to support them!!! and especially if it was someone as awesome talented and hotttt as mika!! i think we should take something they really love and bash it and see how they like it!!!:sneaky2:

its because they hate to admit the fact that they like it too and enjoy something that their kids do so they keep a poker face all the time - i say:

LET THE MIKA LOVE RUN FREE AND GRAB ALL BY THE ...... erm.... yeah sorry

GRAB ALL THE LOLLIPOPS! XD

I think you're right!!

I finally got my mother to admit that she likes Mika! Well, at least Lollipop and Big Girl!

The last time I had a Tamagotchi was 10 years ago when I stole my dad's tool kit, unscrewed the back and pulled it apart to see how it works. Silly, curious child I was! :lol3:

Big W here are having a massive toy sale and we got a 150-page catalogue in the mail this morning. I want one now. :wub2:

The last time I had a Tamagotchi was 10 years ago when I stole my dad's tool kit, unscrewed the back and pulled it apart to see how it works. Silly, curious child I was! :lol3:

Big W here are having a massive toy sale and we got a 150-page catalogue in the mail this morning. I want one now. :wub2:

HAHA. That sounds like something I would do. I was a destructive little kid.

Haha, any nice ones? :D

Ha ha you lot have perverted me you know - i went into Woolworths today and happend to see some tamagotchis (not blue stars) and thought of you.

Im going to make a new thread in realtion to this is a sec.

Hahaha, awe, thanks for thinking of us tamagotchi Mikamad fans. hahahha