Mika Facts.

SarinaLovesMika

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is all i know, Will you Please add to it?

Mika

Does not like marmite

.Has a tamagotchi

.Motto: why not?

.Likes Mr. Bean

. he refers himself as a mutt

please tell me some mika facts you know!

:naughty:

legs.jpg

Hey....Can someone explain me this pic?He said he'd never go to the sea!!!!!!!!!!

I love the water :roftl: unlike Mika, unlike you

FACT: He has a lazy eye (just like ME!) And boy, can't he hide it well!

yep, I think right is the one with the problem...it's fixed and it seems bigger than the left one so probably Mika's a bit short-sighted

he's allergic to peanut and sea food. Not like me that love that stuff!! hehe

im_stuck_in_the_middle, it's a pity that you don't have myspace, i would have added you! you're great and amusing :) haha and I'll never be able to speak portuguese, It's a fact...Mika's good with languages (speaks perfect english, french and spanish, and a little bit of german, italian and arabic for example)

yep, I think right is the one with the problem...it's fixed and it seems bigger than the left one so probably Mika's a bit short-sighted

he's allergic to peanut and sea food. Not like me that love that stuff!! hehe

im_stuck_in_the_middle, it's a pity that you don't have myspace, i would have added you! you're great and amusing :) haha and I'll never be able to speak portuguese, It's a fact...Mika's good with languages (speaks perfect english, french and spanish, and a little bit of german, italian and arabic for example)

AHAHA I adore portoguese speech! So funny! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Llmn0wEU0

haha and I'll never be able to speak portuguese, It's a fact...Mika's good with languages (speaks perfect english, french and spanish, and a little bit of german, italian and arabic for example)

Ohh Romis, don't say that.. i know portuguese is a little bit difficult because there is a lot of boring rules, but it's not impossible to learn. ;)

I learned so easily... lol!!!!! :biggrin2:

• 3 weeks later...
:shocked: :shocked:

Whaaaaa? I need evidence!

I have been searching and searching for that interview. It was probably around March, I am pretty sure that it was either Much On Demand or MTV live. I can't seem to get into these archives. Anyway Mika was talking to Perez who was not there but over the phone. Anyway they were discussing hair colours and Mika said he used to dye his hair all the time and named a whole bunch of colours, purple, green, red.....no violet sky :naughty:

If anyone can find this interview please let me know since I have been trying to locate it for a while now. Thanks :thumb_yello:

P.S It was the one where he stole a three foot blue balloon for his gig and tried to make the interviewer believe it was filled with helium but it actually wasn't. He also said that if he was a cartoon character he would be one of the carosal horses from Mary Poppins. They could not believe what a random answer that was. Anyway the whole thing was pretty funny and then he performed "GK and My interpretation"

As you can see I really want to get hold of this interview :biggrin2:

Saw his interview on "De Rode Loper" (The Red Carpet) after his show in Brussels and he collects comic books and all things related to them. He loves TinTin and as we have a massive Tintin store in Brussels he said he was going to spend 3000-4000 euros buying 'crap' (in his own words) and also that he buys it and hangs it up in his apartment but can't afford the insurance to go with it!!

THIS IS PROBLY THE MAIN RESOND I LOVE MIKA...WHEN I FOUND THIS OUT. HE BECAME AMAZLINGY AWSOME TO THE 75210 POWER

*he has 2 penguins at a Zoo (i think in London) one is named Mika (dugh!) and the other is named Humphry (idk how its spelled but its pronouned "HUMFFRY") -even though humphry is a girl he named her that because quote "i just think humphry is the best name for a penguine" end quote ( like mika knows all his animal names..."hmm..yes tigers are always Tony and Mules are alwasy Pocos...oh and that arangatange must be called Micheale! its its name!!"

• 3 months later...

I LOVE MIKA SO MUCH! :mf_lustslow::wub2:

:thumb_yello:

DID YOU KNOW THESE THINGS ABOUT MIKA :Update:

His real name is Mica

Does not like marmite

Has a tamagotchi

Motto: why not?

Likes Mr. Bean

he refers himself as a mutt

He's tall

Comes from a big family.

Like giraffes.

he doesn't like sharks, or any kind of fish.

He doesn't like the sea

:yikes:

I LOVE HIM THE MOST:flowers2: :band:

I LOVE MIKA SO MUCH! :mf_lustslow:

:thumb_yello:

DID YOU KNOW THESE THINGS ABOUT MIKA :Update:

His real name is Mica

Does not like marmite

Has a tamagotchi

Motto: why not?

Likes Mr. Bean

he refers himself as a mutt

He's tall

Comes from a big family.

Like giraffes.

he doesn't like sharks, or any kind of fish.

He doesn't like the sea

:yikes:

I LOVE HIM THE MOST:flowers2: :band:

WELCOME TO MIKA FAN CLUB :biggrin2:

OMG< I'M HALF SYRIAN!

Maybe we're related :o

I heard that he speaks Finnish and not Spanish... I'm so confused!

he does speak spanish and i know this as a fact cause a talked to him in spanish at the boston concert:wub2:

fact: best chioce of idol to meet!!!!!