Mika Fan Club Get Together - Anyone interested??

leighhodgson

Where to hold the UK get together  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Where to hold the UK get together

• Brighton
    • Edinburgh
    • Leeds
    • Newcastle
    • Nottingham

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BMI

Fly to Aberdeen.

Eastern Airways

Operate services to Aberdeen.

FlyBe

Flybe operates low-cost services to Alicante, Amsterdam, Chambery, Dublin, Edinburgh, Exeter, Geneva, Glasgow, Jersey, Malaga, Manchester and Paris.

KLM

Using Amsterdam as a hub, KLM fly to many destinations through the world including, Brussels, Cairo, Cape Town, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Milan, Morocco, Munich, Nairobi, New Orleans, New York, Oslo, Paris, Rome, Sao Paulo, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Vancouver, Vienna.

AND IF MIKA READING !!!! _ COME TO NORFOLK !!!

Ok, seeing as I'm not a techno wizard, how do you set up a poll????? Freddie you've done it before, *she says hinting that perhaps he could do it again*

Shall we wait for any more suggestions???

Newcastle, Edinburgh, Norwich, - london binned??

Ok, seeing as I'm not a techno wizard, how do you set up a poll????? Freddie you've done it before, *she says hinting that perhaps he could do it again*

Shall we wait for any more suggestions???

Newcastle, Edinburgh, Norwich, - london binned??

Yeh lets wait for a good few days of input and Ill set it up for you sunshine :thumb_yello:

dublin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely Love Dublin, but costs tooooo much! Always spend a fortune over there. Temple Bar etc would just want to sit in pubs listening to the crack.

This idea is get a hotel somewhere, with a private function type thing, so really it doesn't matter that much where it is, just make it easy as possible for everyone to get to.

Copenhagen? :naughty:

really London would be the easiest place for me to get to, but I don't mind travelling, so I'd go for anywhere in Europe as long as I have at least two months to save up after May :shocked::biggrin2:

Lets just wait for all the ideas to pile in then poll it , the biggest poll wins huh? ching ching :thumb_yello:

Defo! Now I had better go and get on with some stuff! I have been on here most of the day!

Will check back later to see how the interest is going!

:thumb_yello:

Defo! Now I had better go and get on with some stuff! I have been on here most of the day!

Will check back later to see how the interest is going!

:thumb_yello:

Yeah i better get stuff done too before i have to go get Children from school !!!