Mika Fan Club Get Together - Anyone interested??

leighhodgson

Where to hold the UK get together  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Where to hold the UK get together

• Brighton
    • Edinburgh
    • Leeds
    • Newcastle
    • Nottingham

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wink2:

one in mid Europe, uk, usa, southern Europe, australia,........

You can have them anywhere with as many locations, but I can only organise/help organise a UK one.

One which everyone would be welcome to attend.

Obviously there are some who live too far away to come and then there are some younglings (who could always bring parents, but leave them at the convention door:naughty: )

I would really like this to happen so have to keep it real and in doing that, you can't possibly meet everyones requirements.:protest:

We'll see in the next few days how many could come to a UK get together and then decide on location.

Leezy just told me about this on school run! How exciting is this???!!! Agree about having one in UK and maybe Europe or whatever. Only practical.

SO, if it's the UK, WHERE????? I'm up for the Newcastle suggestion - rather than London, although it must be said that wherever we decide I'll be there - and Leezy and me will be sporting our superduper Lollipop t-shirts!!!! Hey, we should all get them!!!

Can't wait to get my dancing shoes on!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin2:

Leezy just told me about this on school run! How exciting is this???!!! Agree about having one in UK and maybe Europe or whatever. Only practical.

SO, if it's the UK, WHERE????? I'm up for the Newcastle suggestion - rather than London, although it must be said that wherever we decide I'll be there - and Leezy and me will be sporting our superduper Lollipop t-shirts!!!! Hey, we should all get them!!!

Can't wait to get my dancing shoes on!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeh just keep banging the suggestions in and we wil out it to a poll hun :mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello::biggrin2:

:wink2:

You can have them anywhere with as many locations, but I can only organise/help organise a UK one.

One which everyone would be welcome to attend.

Obviously there are some who live too far away to come and then there are some younglings (who could always bring parents, but leave them at the convention door:naughty: )

I would really like this to happen so have to keep it real and in doing that, you can't possibly meet everyones requirements.:protest:

We'll see in the next few days how many could come to a UK get together and then decide on location.

i'm def in it, and in an euro (north to central) one, difficulty will be dates...has to be holiday time for me....

i'm def in it, and in an euro (north to central) one, difficulty will be dates...has to be holiday time for me....

Do you have kids too? Do you get half terms and in services days? We do in Scotland. We always have one around mid november-ish!

Newcastle sound pretty good to me! :thumb_yello:

OK, I know all the Scottish folk on here, but not sure actually how many English/Welsh/Irish etc. Guess it will be mostly from UK.

Did I read right that some folk are bringing their families? Read through thread so fast I may have got that wrong - but I can assure you my family will be left WAY behind with this one! They will only interfere with my disco dancing.............

Do you have kids too? Do you get half terms and in services days? We do in Scotland. We always have one around mid november-ish!

Newcastle sound pretty good to me! :thumb_yello:

Actually I would love to do it in edinburgh , I love that place ..... , newcastle would also be good , nottingham , loads of fun places :biggrin2:

I'd have no problems getting to UK, but I'd also be up for a north European one if the location is right (like somewhere Sterling goes or whatever :bleh: )

And I guess I could help organizing that, if it's located somewhere I know a bit :blink:

oh yeah ive been to Edinburgh its a lovely place we could all storm the castle :naughty:

Nottingham is also a good idea

aslong as the weather is nice....i wouldnt be able to travel abroad though as i have no passport :thumbdown:

oh yeah ive been to Edinburgh its a lovely place we could all storm the castle :naughty:

Nottingham is also a good idea

aslong as the weather is nice....i wouldnt be able to travel abroad though as i have no passport :thumbdown:

Ohh ok! .... get your fav place posted up , anything could happen :thumb_yello:

OK, I know all the Scottish folk on here, but not sure actually how many English/Welsh/Irish etc. Guess it will be mostly from UK.

Did I read right that some folk are bringing their families? Read through thread so fast I may have got that wrong - but I can assure you my family will be left WAY behind with this one! They will only interfere with my disco dancing.............

Mine ain't coming!!!!!:biggrin2:

I am going to be a dancing queen!:king:

This sounds a great idea... IM IN!! I would rather mid Uk but then im from wales so i would Brighton would b good 4 me, scotland wouldn't but erm i would if that was the overall vote!!! GREAT IDEA!!!!:thumb_yello: esp. as its such a lovely sunny day, this post as got me in2 the party mood!!!!!