Mika @ Concorde2 Brighton

guinchogirl

yeah he said this was the first live performance of happy ending. a girl came out and sung it with him but he didn't introduce her.

started with relax...went into piano mode...then into cover mode...then finished it with grace kelly and then lollipop!

he came on about 8:50 and was off @ 9:50... ish!

He looked like he was having a good night, as did his band... to be honest, he proved tonight why he is one of the best out there... top quality talent!

An excellent set then :thumb_yello:

Did you get to meet him after the concert or did you rush back here to report to us? :biggrin2:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i doubt we will be hearing from them if they did meet him they will be on an all time high and if they did post up tonightj it may just be jibberish :naughty:

quick report...

Mika was on fire tonight... vocally amazing!

He sung every song from the album including Happy Ending - he said it was his first time doing it. He also sung Holy Johnny, I Want You Back by Jackson 5 and Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics!

Lollipops and balloons were out in full force! Great crowd! Mika played the dustbin with the drumsticks lol.

Crowd were fun except for a few people who, because they were Mika nuts and all dressed up etc., thought they cud barge into people and move everyone in sight out the way to get to the position they wanted to be in. I wouldn't be suprised if they post here... lol.

All in All... 12 out of 10!

cool!!!

i wanna hear more stories! glad u had fun :)

quick report...

Mika was on fire tonight... vocally amazing!

He sung every song from the album including Happy Ending - he said it was his first time doing it. He also sung Holy Johnny, I Want You Back by Jackson 5 and Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics!

Lollipops and balloons were out in full force! Great crowd! Mika played the dustbin with the drumsticks lol.

Crowd were fun except for a few people who, because they were Mika nuts and all dressed up etc., thought they cud barge into people and move everyone in sight out the way to get to the position they wanted to be in. I wouldn't be suprised if they post here... lol.

All in All... 12 out of 10!

great fan! you win first prize indeed!

i hoped he would change something in his UK gigs..they're a new start for him and a trial, too.

mythic MIka!

Carrie....post something asap! i hope you are not in the pushing dressed up lot...but maybe a can forgive you...our mind is not clear at MIka's gigs!!!!!

Its sounds amazing from the report (one?) ....

The extra songs as well super , did anyone meet him?:biggrin2:

heello! yes im waiting to know to!

Hi it was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were at the front and met Mika b4 the show and after , he was unbelievable and miles better than i ever expected. He is so much more gorgeous in real life, we tried to gate crash the VIP area but didnt go to well, spoke to Mikas sister and lolli pop girl. Sunny was not there!!! :shocked: Jemmalee has the details on that. It was a brilliant venue and the crowd were so brilliant OMG I love him so much now! Carrie Jem and me waved Mika off on his tour bus! he was on his phone! HAPPY ENDING WAS AMAZING as was sweet dreams and that johnny song!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: He signed my album sleeve and wrote all over his pic so i told him off, he was so smiley! I cant believe when we arrived he was just like standing there like a normal person! and i said hello, it was so surreal , Jem will have more reports later,w ith pics, mine are pants I was too excited, he def looked at me and waved, he was about one foot away. Carrie and Jamma are brillaint absolutely hilarious girls. Loved to meet them

Hi it was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were at the front and met Mika b4 the show and after , he was unbelievable and miles better than i ever expected. He is so much more gorgeous in real life, we tried to gate crash the VIP area but didnt go to well, spoke to Mikas sister and lolli pop girl. Sunny was not there!!! :shocked: Jemmalee has the details on that. It was a brilliant venue and the crowd were so brilliant OMG I love him so much now! Carrie Jem and me waved Mika off on his tour bus! he was on his phone! HAPPY ENDING WAS AMAZING as was sweet dreams and that johnny song!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: He signed my album sleeve and wrote all over his pic so i told him off, he was so smiley! I cant believe when we arrived he was just like standing there like a normal person! and i said hello, it was so surreal , Jem will have more reports later,w ith pics, mine are pants I was too excited, he def looked at me and waved, he was about one foot away. Carrie and Jamma are brillaint absolutely hilarious girls. Loved to meet them

OMG!!! seems you had an amazin night girls!!!! you're soooo lucky!!

oh and Jemma asked Cherisse if she had heard of you fred and she said yeah she had heard about you:biggrin2:

and freddie!!!wow!! cherisse heard about you! :punk:

wow - what an amazing night - fabby fabby fab

JCS hope you didnt mean me and Jem as the mad Mika Fans - I was at the front all night but queued nicely for my spot and took my hat and wings off when it started.

Also let a small boy infront of me so he could see.

Still smilling like a loon

:mf_lustslow: