WELCOME GUNNER!!!! CONGRATS, BRANDON!!!!

p.s. "Gunner"?!?!:shocked: Brandon, i hope that your second son will be a pacifist!!

Congrats to the lovely family!!!

Btw, I read that Brandon wanted to fight the Flowers :shocked::aah:

Congratulations, Brandon:thumb_yello:

:yay:

Full news for those who have not heard it yet:

http://www.celebtots.com/tag/gunner-flowers/

Brandon Flowers’ Tough New Baby Boy

August 12, 2009 by lkatulka

Brandon Flowers is a second time daddy! The Killers’ lead singer and his wife Tana welcomed their second son, Gunner Flowers, last week.

“Both baby and parents are healthy and happy,” Killers’ rep Jen Appel told People.

The singer confirmed the news to the Kramp and Adler radio show on Sunday, shortly before his band’s slot at the Lollapalooza festival in Chicago.

“[Gunner] is a tough name. I had to have something that combats against the Flowers,” he told the radio show. He’s got a point there!

Gunner joins his big brother, two-year-old Ammon.

• 3 weeks later...
It's been some time since I've been here, I love how much was going on!

"I met a few of them" LOL!! Which ones?? What did they say?? The Killers afterparty, how cool is that!

Sorry it's taken me a while to get back here, been on summer hols and then got sick, but am back now :)

I met Ronnie and Mark, spoke with Ronnie for quite a while without realizing it was him (yeah I know, I'm an idiot) and he laughed out pretty loud when he had to tell me who he was *blushes like crazy*

Talked a bit about Norway and the festival they were going to the next day, the concert and how seldom they get to do club gigs like the one they did here etc. Mark told me it was one of the best gigs they've done this year, which he actually repeated to the press the next day!

It was kinda strange being there though, the club was split in 3, an open lounge for everyone invited, a semi-closed V.I.P for celebs, and then an all closed V.I.P section for the band & crew only.

I didn't even realize that until 5 minutes before leaving, and for some reason I had access to all of them, so just to take a tour of the place I spent all of 1/2 a minute in the semi-closed V.I.P before escaping the B-list celebs that just wanted to be photographed by anyone who envied them their "celebrity", and popped my head into the closed V.I.P which turned out to be deserted except the usual hoochie-groupies that were sat with their boobs hanging all over the place hoping the band would pick them up. Of course, the band had escaped that VIP section for the exact same reason, and would much rather hang out with normal people in the open lounge and actually TALK to the people were there. They were just hanging around the bar in the open lounge and sitting down at the tables talking to everyone in the club, haha! I love those guys!

Went home long before the party was over though, I'm such a lightweight :P

Oh, and would you believe they actually checked my ID when I first came to the club? The age limit was 18 years, and I'm 28!! I can't possibly look that young??

Sorry it's taken me a while to get back here, been on summer hols and then got sick, but am back now :)

I met Ronnie and Mark, spoke with Ronnie for quite a while without realizing it was him (yeah I know, I'm an idiot) and he laughed out pretty loud when he had to tell me who he was *blushes like crazy*

Talked a bit about Norway and the festival they were going to the next day, the concert and how seldom they get to do club gigs like the one they did here etc. Mark told me it was one of the best gigs they've done this year, which he actually repeated to the press the next day!

It was kinda strange being there though, the club was split in 3, an open lounge for everyone invited, a semi-closed V.I.P for celebs, and then an all closed V.I.P section for the band & crew only.

I didn't even realize that until 5 minutes before leaving, and for some reason I had access to all of them, so just to take a tour of the place I spent all of 1/2 a minute in the semi-closed V.I.P before escaping the B-list celebs that just wanted to be photographed by anyone who envied them their "celebrity", and popped my head into the closed V.I.P which turned out to be deserted except the usual hoochie-groupies that were sat with their boobs hanging all over the place hoping the band would pick them up. Of course, the band had escaped that VIP section for the exact same reason, and would much rather hang out with normal people in the open lounge and actually TALK to the people were there. They were just hanging around the bar in the open lounge and sitting down at the tables talking to everyone in the club, haha! I love those guys!

Went home long before the party was over though, I'm such a lightweight :P

Oh, and would you believe they actually checked my ID when I first came to the club? The age limit was 18 years, and I'm 28!! I can't possibly look that young??

Thanks for sharing the story! Sounds like a fantastic night and I love your attitude. Must've been funny for Ronnie not being recognized.

So you got to go to an afterparty, met half of The Killers and found out you look 10 yrs younger than you are, now that's what I'd call a good day :naughty:

:roftl: Ronnie once said to a girl who show her boobs off in front of him: "put them away honey, I'VE GOT A PAIR AT HOME"...his wife's boobs!

Don't tell me, i'm still angry with myself: the band was wandering around the gig venue after the roman show and i didn't know it! Anyone could meet, take pics and talk with them, anyone but me! I was too much occupied with getting a taxi and i thought they were gone away very soon after the gig.

I must say that I'm not lucky in these things...or maybe I'm just clumsy!:blink:

Gotta love Ronnie..

I know what you mean. I've seen them 5 times this year. And 4 of those nights they would come out, talk to people and sign things. I never stayed. Once, I didn't know they do that kind of thing, second time my sister wanted to go early, once I broke a bone in my foot while rushing for the first row (when choosing between taking the stairs and jumping-ALWAYS take the stairs...) and I left right after the gig ended, it was painful enough to jump during the show. And the last time I decided not to wait, just went back home.

I don't know. I don't want to be disappointed. Maybe I'll change my mind when I see them next time, probably with the next tour.

:roftl: Ronnie once said to a girl who show her boobs off in front of him: "put them away honey, I'VE GOT A PAIR AT HOME"...his wife's boobs!

Don't tell me, i'm still angry with myself: the band was wandering around the gig venue after the roman show and i didn't know it! Anyone could meet, take pics and talk with them, anyone but me! I was too much occupied with getting a taxi and i thought they were gone away very soon after the gig.

I must say that I'm not lucky in these things...or maybe I'm just clumsy!:blink:

What a cool guy Ronnie is!!!!! I like him:thumb_yello:

Hoping you can see them and talk with next time. Definitely you can!!

The guys are cool about coming out, but they definitely take their time with doing so. I waited hours to meet them and eventually met them late hours into the night. All except for Brandon.

I read an interview with Brandon in Rolling Stone yesterday. It was really good!

I know, they were all so completely down to earth and that's why it was so comfortable being around them. If they had been in any way flirtatious or hanging out with the bimbos, I wouldn't have been comfortable being at the party at all.

Edited by Savage Beauty

Thanks for sharing the story! Sounds like a fantastic night and I love your attitude. Must've been funny for Ronnie not being recognized.

So you got to go to an afterparty, met half of The Killers and found out you look 10 yrs younger than you are, now that's what I'd call a good day :naughty:

Haha, well I suppose out of all the ways I could have made an absolute fool of myself, that was one of the better ones :bleh:

I think he found it absolutely hilarious, he's apparently the one people recognize the easiest so.. yeah. I'm a fool. *facepalm*

Hahaha, yeah I'm not so sure looking 10 years younger is a compliment at this age.. give me 10 years and I'll be more grateful I think! :biggrin2:

Edited by Savage Beauty

Let's say the plain truth, i'm not made for meet celebrities, it takes a certain ability, experience and tons of luck to make it happens:roftl: hope for you things will get better next time:thumb_yello:

That's what I used to say all the time!....things change when you put your mind to something! :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

The Killers are going to be on the New Moon soundtrack with a new song . :boing:

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/

I was on the phone and while I was put on hold, in the little time frame before I got put through to a customer service person, 'Human' was playing. I thought that was cool. :aah:

That is cool :biggrin2:

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop