Perez Part of Mika's PR Team?

meimei88

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I want all the best for Mika too,

but I think he is able to see who it's "healthy" to be with and are they bad for him or not...

So I find the whole fuss kinda amusing! ^_^

(Still not sure have I understood the point in this)

er...exactumundo.

not like we can predict anything, seeing as we know even less about perez than mika.

I personnaly don't trust Perez at all... but Mika is old enough and wise enough to chose his own friends and that's none of my business... Let's just hope he won't become like Perez... that guy is so mean...

He is extremely mean, I guess having an internet blog where he gets to trash everyone makes him feel better about himself, he's probably not good at anything else...

Oh and Cath85, I was going to post that I thought Perez was in love with Mika but you beat me to it, lol. But honestly, I think he is.

I was at the borders thing and yah he was late because of a photo shoot for out magazine .

To verify, yes the announcer guy aka "Jerry (not his real name)" kept saying Mika was doign an "Important photo shoot for Out Magazine" and that was why he was running late.

I wonder what that article will be about... that and I want to see the photos so badly.

8F

(Not to get holier than thou or anything, but I've been in several fandoms and witnessed much WORSE *coughdirengreycough*... so my being over-tired of this to some degree may be coming out in this post. Let me apologize now.)

About Perez being his PR.. I'm whatever about it. I didn't know Perez even exisited until I heard about Mika. I have no real impression of the man but from what I've gleaned.. he writes about gossip/gossip.

So long as he is not spreading absolute LIES he can go on and do his job.

People love it or hate it.

Obviously, society loves a good story. even better if it is seedy, sordid and crazy.

I don't really give a damn about all of that honestly.

Seriously, the celebrities aren't paying my bills so I usually don't care much for who they are/are not screwing.. what the ate/didn't eat for breakfast etc.

That is all unless they mess with people I know (That never happens mind you. I'm an average girl with no celeb connections)

It is also obvious Perez is doing SOME SORT of PR-LIKE activities with Señor Mika...(dare I say they may be friends?)

I mean all the instores thus far in the states (maybe Canada I don't know about Canada) have been sort of handled by Perez. I saw his blue-hairedness at the NYC instore myself, just as many of you had.

Mika went on Munch Music (in Toronto) and went at length about Perez...

I can understand a certain... "over-protectiveness" fans tend to possess TO A DEGREE, but to get all "bent out of shape" as I know some fans are/were *hint look at Perez's comment page = OMFGWTFBBQ?! @ THE COMMENTS* is rather... er... there really is no tactful way to say this aside from "FLIPPIN' STUPID".

So, for the people overly concerned about his welfare so much... well... it really isn't your problem. It is his.. and dare I go so far to include his family?

Think of that what you will.

:thumb_yello:

As on observation I think Perez has a problem with people who pretend to be something they aren't. Or who he believes to be doing this anyway. Since Mika is a very flamboyant and - dare I use the word- "camp" (lol) personality, I would imagine that for Perez to be going around talking about his sexuality would be like stating the obvious for a lot of people.

Those people who have not read every interview that Mika has done, where he has explained that he does not talk about his sexuality, probably, and understandably so, might assume he was gay - I would.

Don't hate me for this but I also think Mika is expecting this kind of speculation by refusing to talk about it. The gay community have obviously taken an interest - with all the press on gay websites and magazines, which is adding fuel to the fire. If he had said for the beginning whether he was gay/straight/bi/or whatever, it wouldnt be an issue. I do respect his privacy though, and it really doesn't matter to me either way, but I just think that for as long as he doesn't talk about it, there's always going to be that little mystery!

Wow that was long! lol

(Not to get holier than thou or anything, but I've been in several fandoms and witnessed much WORSE *coughdirengreycough*... so my being over-tired of this to some degree may be coming out in this post. Let me apologize now.)

No **** :shocked::roftl: *coughmostretardedfandomevercough*:blush-anim-cl:

*mumble mumble* sorry *mumble* also having seen what fandoms can be like, I hope we'll keep some level of sanity even when things happen that we don't agree with :boxed:

But I still think there's something fishy with the whole Perez thing :blink:

Maybe it shouldn't (because Mika is a grown-up after all and he doesn't need us mothering him!) but this Perez thing just concerns me. I can't work it out either - I have tried not to analyse it but I can't help it!

I definitely think Perez has the major hots for Mika though...:wink2:

I just hope Mika will stay on Perez's good side and that there genuinely is some mutual respect there!!

Maybe it shouldn't (because Mika is a grown-up after all and he doesn't need us mothering him!) ...

I'd like to mother him :blush-anim-cl:

Well, only time will show if Perez's a good guy or not :D I believe in the best of ppl..

I think mika honestly is just very friendly with Perez, but i think Perez has a different agenda...Ive read about this guy and i just hope mika doesnt get burned by perez. Mika does seem fascinated about Perez but its his friendship and again i just hope he doesnt get burned by Perez in the end.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Mika the Wizard???

<looks for the hypnotic-eyed emoticon - it has gone!?>

or maybe Mika the Hypnotist?

"Look into my eyes look into my eyes not around the eyes in the eyes ONE TWO THREE you're under - You will not, I repeat you will not sell stories about me to the press - ONE TWO THREE, you're back in the room...."

<looks for the hypnotic-eyed emoticon - it has gone!?>

or maybe Mika the Hypnotist?

"Look into my eyes look into my eyes not around the eyes in the eyes ONE TWO THREE you're under - You will not, I repeat you will not sell stories about me to the press - ONE TWO THREE, you're back in the room...."

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I want to be hypnotized by Mika!!

or I should hypnotize him...yeah it sounds better!!!