Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

When i was on holiday in France i dreamed for the first time about mika:

I was at home because it was family day or something and then my sister came home with Mika XD :roftl: I had to kiss him a few times on the cheeks and then we went to the room where my family was and everyone was looking like :shocked: (i forgot more then the half dream xD) And then he ate loads of chocolate that was in the kitchen en when he left i gave him a plush monkey or something and a hug and then he left :roftl:

I forgot toooo much, i made an entry in my mobile diary when i woke up but i think i deleted it... Damn it :bleh:

Ive only had 1 dream with mika in it.

I was at london just going on the eye when mika turned up behind me and was like really shocked that he was going on the same capsule as me. When we reached the top the eye broke down and 4 some reason all the capsules fell into the thames and drifted merrily down the river. Mika said 'what just happened?' I think he was paralyzed pr something anyway, the capsule started to sink and tried to escape with Mika but i couldnt then i woke up.

I don't really know what it was about but it's just a dream, right?

i had a mini mika dream last night. i was watching him at his keyboard recording "grace kelly" and he looked like he was having a good time. then he started "love today" and he got up and started dancing while recording, but his voice still sounded perfect. the he recorded "over my shoulder" and he lyed down face up and was very calm. i don't want to describe his outfit in detail because you'll lose respect for him. i'll only say that it was orange.

kay...last night i had a dream i was sleeping next to mika...dont get any ideas...mika was in the middle and yasmine was on one side and i was on the other....it was during the day and we were just talking...then mika gave yasmine a massag!ewwww!it's his sister!weird dream huh?:biggrin2:

Yep, had dreams about mika...:)

1 of the ones i had was, i was at one of his fab gigs, and half way through the song, he told me i was his long lost sister lol... then he got me onto the stage , sat me on his knee and was singing a song he had written and dedicated to me, i remember waking up sobbing :'( !! i didnt want to leave that dream lol .... SO IN LOVE !!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2::blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

I LOVE YOU MIKA !!!! :)

i had a mini mika dream last night. i was watching him at his keyboard recording "grace kelly" and he looked like he was having a good time. then he started "love today" and he got up and started dancing while recording, but his voice still sounded perfect. the he recorded "over my shoulder" and he lyed down face up and was very calm. i don't want to describe his outfit in detail because you'll lose respect for him. i'll only say that it was orange.

Was he dressed up as a carrot? :naughty:

Yep, had dreams about mika...:)

1 of the ones i had was, i was at one of his fab gigs, and half way through the song, he told me i was his long lost sister lol... then he got me onto the stage , sat me on his knee and was singing a song he had written and dedicated to me, i remember waking up sobbing :'( !! i didnt want to leave that dream lol .... SO IN LOVE !!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I LOVE YOU MIKA !!!! :)

Ooooh I'd hate that... To find out I was his long lost relative or something... Because I'd feel just wrong if you know what I mean:blink:

I haven't dremt about him at all recently, which is strange. I'm sure I had one before SH... Hmmm...

Well there was one I had on a thread all on its own which I dont think I posted here. I'll post it now, but sorry if I posted it on this thread before

I was on here and I saw a thread that said 'Performance in HMV, London tonight' so I read through and it was true, so I caught the next train up to London with my mum and sister.

Getting off the train, my mum said 'Me and Paige will wait outside for you, okay?' So I went in and it was like a massive shopping centre place, and Mika was under the escalators. So I walked over and I was the first one there. So I waited for a while, and a few girlsa came up and so did Mika. He went to say something to me, and I just said 'Hi' all shyly and he said 'hey' back. We stood there for a moment, staring at each other and then he walked to the desk thing.

The one of these girls (she was really pretty and about 16) pushed ahead of me and he dad stood infront of me, his arms out as though to not let me get past.

So I said politly 'Excuse me' as you would. And he replied 'No, my daughter goes first.'

'Yeah, but I was here first.' I said trying to push past. This girl was just standing behind, laughing. Then Mika started to sing 'Grace Kelly'. At his desk, with no piano.

So this guy pushed me to the floor. So I tried to get up but him and this girl dragged me by the hair and started kicking me and stuff. So I hoped that someone woyuld come over and stop this, like a security guy or something, but they didn't.

Then they just walked off and left me, and I got up and brushed myself down. Mika began signing these teddy bears which was now his 'official' bear.

By now there were about 7 people in the queue. So I walked off to get some money for one of these bears. As I walked past, I said to Mika in a voice sounding like I just had my mouthed numbed by the dentist;

'Please don't go, I just have to get some money to get a bear. I can talked, it's just I jut got dragged around by my hair and stuff.'

He nodded and I went off to find my mum. I found her in a hospital room (??) and she gave me some money. So I went back and saw Mika walking off.

So, instead of running up to Mika, I went up to a worker and explained what happened. He took me upstairs and I sat in a room on a grey desk. This guy told someone else and he said, 'Oh, right, he usually leaves out back so I'll go get him' and ran off. I sat there for a moment and Mika walked in wearing something different.

'I'm sorry for being awkward, it's just last time I didn't get a photo and I didn't want you to get away again.' I smiled. He just gave me a hug and said 'Don't worry about it.' and he kissed me on the forehead.

I asked if he was feeling better now and then I woke up.

After I had this dream about being killed by a mass murderer (my dad) but while waiting to die I went to this dreamworld where I had to save everyone from him. It was scary but it had a number of really funny quotes in it.

Beleive it or NOT.....

but, I have dreampt of Mika E-V-E-R-Y 'single' night for the past 2 months!

I think it is because he is what I am thinking about as I fall asleep. He is totally in my subconscience. 99.99% of the dreams I cannot reveal cause they are WAYYY too HOTT! Shheeessshhhh, maybe I really need to find a boyfriend, huh! :wub2:

Beleive it or NOT.....

but, I have dreampt of Mika E-V-E-R-Y 'single' night for the past 2 months!

I think it is because he is what I am thinking about as I fall asleep. He is totally in my subconscience. 99.99% of the dreams I cannot reveal cause they are WAYYY too HOTT! Shheeessshhhh, maybe I really need to find a boyfriend, huh! :wub2:

omg!me too!

ooo oooo ooo i have one!!

hookay. so i go horseback riding, and im getting the horse ready, and i see mika coming to me on a horse, his eyes glistening in the sun and his hair like a soft cloud and i couldnt believe it was him. i just froze while i was bending down and i slowly got up, staring @ him, like love @ first sight. haha. soooo... anyways. I dont really remember very much, but we went horsebackriding together. It was really cute and we had a lotta fun surrounded by lotsa green and nature. So after that i dont really remember what happened. But i remember later that we were in a meadow (twilight/edwardish type meadow for those of you who know what im talking about.) and there was a big, weeping willow type tree. and under the branches and leaves of the tree was a racing car. all i remember about it was a blue hood. so mikas looking @ the meadow and for some reason, he's wearing a futuristic racing suit with blue jeans from the SYTYCD performance. and and the sleeves were orangish/white. and... hahah.. on the back of the shirt part, for some strange unknown reason, the back of it had the yellow McDonalds sign M. (??????) and yeah. so he comes to me and asks me to.....

haha. draw an M on the hood of the car to represent Mcdonalds. So i do, but instead, for some strange reason i draw a circle. and not a round, decent one either. and i mess it up. but when i show it to him it turns out it was on a paper that i drew it. so yeah. i dont know. quite bizarre. + theres a few snippets i remember of us just talking and bonding and having fun! but of course, the dream was amazing coz mika was in it. so there. hah

hahhaa.

Your dreams are sooo funny..

OMG. right guys..

I had this dream of mika obv..

I cnat remmber the full details

but ill tell ya the brief..

I was at school...

and then my mum called me up at break...

and she goes

" Shireen....I've got good news"

and i went " ohh okay mum go on then"

and she went " MIKA's new album is out"

and i was like OMG OMG then i was like [ why did my mum call me up and do that ...she doesnt like mika...and she doenst like my obsession with mika :S?]

lool

and then i went ohh okay thanks mum

and she went no problem he came on gmtv[morning show] this morning and i was like ohh okkay whats the album called

and she goes " This girl"

LOL and i was like Oh okayy ..... bye

and that was it...

Then.....

The dream drifted off and i was in hmv buying the cd

and It was called " This girl!"

and it had really random songs and most of them were covers

it even had lady marmelade!

I was like WATTHEHELL!

loool

and then...i saw he also had a cover from the movie grease

By then i was freeked out but also exicted ..

Coz i was waiting for his album to come out and it came out sooo soon!

But yerr and then.....I think i woke up!!

LOL

Please mika if ur reading this...

Never do a cover of lady marmelade! loool xxxxxx

:woot_jump: finally i remembered a dream!!! :woot_jump:

there were mika and me sat on a table and he was talking to me. but he was talking in spanish :blink: a perfect spanish...don't remember what he was saying, though

and then i woke up :blink:

OMG.... I had yet ANOTHER dream about Mika last night! Who wouldda thunk, huh! Yeah right! This one was extremely vivid!

Okay, we all know that dreams are WEIRD so bare with my twisted mind!

I was bording a plane... *no idea where I was, or where I was going* and as I walked on there in the front was Mika and the band. I looked at Mika with BIG eyes and put my finger over my mouth as to say...ssshhhh! I was giddily smiling from ear to ear. So I took my seat ~at the back of the plane~ *where us common folk sit* and about 30 minutes into the flight Mika comes and sits in the vacant seat next to me. And we had a fabulous conversation, and then I expressed my deepest feelings to him...and he just looked at me, and then he kissed me. OMG.... and then he REALLY kissed me. It was like LOVE at first sight, or kiss...LOL And he ended up sitting beside me the rest of the flight. And we were 'pretty much' making out right there in front of everyone! We DID NOT CARE! And then when the plane landed- I got off with him. .....then the clock went off..... WHOA I wonder what would have happened next! Perhaps I have watched Titanic a time too many!

OMG.... MIKA LOVES ME...*if only in my dreams*

I HAD THE MOST AMAZING DREAM ABOUT MIKA.

Okay, so, it's kind of long and weird. But y'know... it was AMAZING.

I dreamed I was on MySpace, and I sent him a comment (Like, on a personal MySpace) and it said "Hey, next time you come to Pennsylvania, come closer to where I live." and he AMAZINGLY commented back instantly (I mean, you don't wait for those kind of things in dreams) and was like "I know, but Ed keeps booking me for philly and pitts."

And I said "OH, well you can play in my backyard. Except my parents sold my camping tent..." (Not sure what that had to do with anything) And he said it was a good idea. Then, suddenly, the comment boxes turned into my driveway, and we had to write everything in chalk..? Anyway, someone else from the MFC joined us and we were talking to him. And they said "are you busy?" and I went way out into my driveway and wrote "Busy talking to us!" Like a trap. So he would have to go to the middle of my driveway and read it, and then I could catch him in the act.:sneaky2: And while I was writing this, I heard my dad's car start. And it wigged me out, until I realized it was Mika sneaking around on the other side. So I was like... sort of sneaking around trying to see him. Then he's like "Don't look at me!" but I did. Anyway, long story short, I found him. Then we went inside, and he was complaining to my mom about how his hands "tingled, due to an allergic reaction to the chalk." and he was like "Can I use your shower?"

:biggrin2:

And I said "Umm... sure. It's... right in here...." and we had trouble getting the showerhead to turn on, and long story short, we were laughing in this soaking wet bathroom because water leaked everywhere. Anyway, he got in the shower, and my mom was like "Saraaahhhh?" and I opened the door and said "yeah?" and she was all "Why are you in the bathroom with naked Mika?" But oddly enough, I wasn't super attracted to him in this dream. And I'm like "I'm just making sure the shower works." and I wasn't lying.

Yeah.. then he got dressed and we hung out at my house. Totally weird though. Luckily, usually when I have a dream about someone, I get super obsessed with them all over again. So... yeah.

I HAD THE MOST AMAZING DREAM ABOUT MIKA.

Okay, so, it's kind of long and weird. But y'know... it was AMAZING.

I dreamed I was on MySpace, and I sent him a comment (Like, on a personal MySpace) and it said "Hey, next time you come to Pennsylvania, come closer to where I live." and he AMAZINGLY commented back instantly (I mean, you don't wait for those kind of things in dreams) and was like "I know, but Ed keeps booking me for philly and pitts."

And I said "OH, well you can play in my backyard. Except my parents sold my camping tent..." (Not sure what that had to do with anything) And he said it was a good idea. Then, suddenly, the comment boxes turned into my driveway, and we had to write everything in chalk..? Anyway, someone else from the MFC joined us and we were talking to him. And they said "are you busy?" and I went way out into my driveway and wrote "Busy talking to us!" Like a trap. So he would have to go to the middle of my driveway and read it, and then I could catch him in the act.:sneaky2: And while I was writing this, I heard my dad's car start. And it wigged me out, until I realized it was Mika sneaking around on the other side. So I was like... sort of sneaking around trying to see him. Then he's like "Don't look at me!" but I did. Anyway, long story short, I found him. Then we went inside, and he was complaining to my mom about how his hands "tingled, due to an allergic reaction to the chalk." and he was like "Can I use your shower?"

:biggrin2:

And I said "Umm... sure. It's... right in here...." and we had trouble getting the showerhead to turn on, and long story short, we were laughing in this soaking wet bathroom because water leaked everywhere. Anyway, he got in the shower, and my mom was like "Saraaahhhh?" and I opened the door and said "yeah?" and she was all "Why are you in the bathroom with naked Mika?" But oddly enough, I wasn't super attracted to him in this dream. And I'm like "I'm just making sure the shower works." and I wasn't lying.

Yeah.. then he got dressed and we hung out at my house. Totally weird though. Luckily, usually when I have a dream about someone, I get super obsessed with them all over again. So... yeah.

That dream is too cool man. I had a great dream that i posted on the night owls thread.. ill try to find it and post it here.

nooooooo i don't like men/ mika wearing thongs lol. i have no idea why he wearing one. it's dream mikas choice what he wears. and he skips because he's happy lol.

to have a mika dream i think you should watch a bunch of his interviews, or music videos beofre bedtime, maybe read something about him, and then think about him while you're trying to fall asleep.

:roftl: I was joking. It just seems like a very random outfit. I like that Mika skips and I skip when I'm happy, too, but in my house where only my family sees. My mom and brother mock me for it. :bleh:

I think I'm going to try that to have Mika dreams. :mf_lustslow: Thank you for the advice! :thumb_yello:

:roftl: I was joking. It just seems like a very random outfit. I like that Mika skips and I skip when I'm happy, too, but in my house where only my family sees. My mom and brother mock me for it. :bleh:

I think I'm going to try that to have Mika dreams. :mf_lustslow: Thank you for the advice! :thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl: i try not to have mika dreams!lol!they usually include me going to a gig and it just makes me even more depressed i havent been to a gig!Lol!:biggrin2:

ya know, if i mikas pants were falling (like they usually do) and i saw a pink thong...i don't think i'd be shocked. when i would be on my way to the bathroom, or a different classroom at school, would skip through the halls. bursts of energy would fill me, and i'd skip.

:roftl: :roftl: i try not to have mika dreams!lol!they usually include me going to a gig and it just makes me even more depressed i havent been to a gig!Lol!:biggrin2:

what state do you live in?? whenever he comes back, he might go there, or somewhere near there. HAVE HOPE!!

and if you do have a mika dream, embrace it. then you'll know how one of his concerts feels.

HAHA!

Some of these are just too funny, it's amazing how we dream things that are totally crazy, and yet in the dream they just seem so natural and we don't even think twice about how mad they really are...

It's really cool hearing about other people's dreams like that :o)

I think that, if I were to dream with Mika, my dreams would probably be way too naughty to post about anyway so I suppose that this is all that I can contribute to this thread lol

:blush-anim-cl::naughty::biggrin2::bleh:

hmmm.... interesting.....

On the off chance you're read the 'OKAY, here's the deal..." thread, don't embarrass me if our suspicions are true.

I had only one dream with Mika. It happened in lab where I had practicals from my University. A guy who was working there told me that I have to take blood from somebody. I asked what's his name, he told me that he didn't write his name but only where he came from. He wrote that he's: "from a little bit of heaven and a little bit of hell". I looked at this guy and it was Mika himself... In red pants :biggrin2: And then I woke up :mad:

I know, it's stupid... I wish I had dreams like you have... And more often :wink2: