Mika Suffers From Broken Heart

EnFa

Christine and MRR:

I understand you - you heard about it first time(but i'm suprised, really). Didn't you read articles where Mika talks about:

1)his lonely Valentine's Day,

2)impossibility to go to a date,

3)his broken heart(God...),

4)...

Do I have to go on? Don't understand me wrong, I love Mika 2, but it's a bit just a bit pitiable..

Everybody has had an experience like that in their life, so has MIKA. He never talks about staff like that, that's why if he happens to mention anything about his private life, it's big news and everybody talks about it, it gets quoted a lot. Some newspapers put words into his mouth, just to make the story big. It can make an impression that he talks about it a lot, when in fact he almost never does!

And we feel for him, we don't pity him!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody has had an experience like that in their life, so has MIKA. He never talks about staff like that, that's why if he happens to mention anything about his private life, it's big news and everybody talks about it, it gets quoted a lot. Some newspapers put words into his mouth, just to make the story big. It can make an impression that he talks about it a lot, when in fact he almost never does!

And we feel for him, we don't pity him!

Yeah, maybe. I hope you're right:D I really don't like whiny men:D

Well, the last sentence very nice.

i think it's no mysteries his songs are often inspired by what he sees, feels and happens to him or around him, it's common to many artists. and he's said so also.

several songs of this album talk about broken hearts, so that's no wonder absolutely.

I have read as well the so called valentine article. surely press made a sensation of it, but it could also be he's had one great love of his life and have yet to find the next.

He's not surely complaining or waining for the press about his personal life like this!

C'mon. The press makes a big story about a few short word.

Im really critical with these stories... :cool:

Christine and MRR:

I understand you - you heard about it first time(but i'm suprised, really). Didn't you read articles where Mika talks about:

1)his lonely Valentine's Day,

2)impossibility to go to a date,

3)his broken heart(God...),

4)...

Do I have to go on? Don't understand me wrong, I love Mika 2, but it's a bit just a bit pitiable..

Probably he said that once to one journalist, they then go and put spin on it and Hey Presto! He's lonely on valentines day, can't go on a date, has a broken heart.

Take it all with a pinch of salt , when have you actually heard him in an interview or youtube fan video or anything actually harp on about his love life? I haven't at all.

People! Don't be so weak! Life is beautiful:)

Life is beautiful, but it is not weak to be broken hearted and find it hard to get over it. Everyone faces their own challenges.

I am 'weak' in this respect because of things that have happened to me throughout the years, starting in my childhood. Oh, I really had better pull myself together. :thumbdown:

Sorry, I was a bit bad-tempered there!

Guest Lion Tamer

but how can he possibly have a relationship at this time of his life?

Even if there was a perfect boy or girl for him, the reality is - he's just started his circus of pop stardom. But a million adoring fans will never replace love and companionship. For now, his happiness may lie in making ridiculously awesome music. True happiness will happen when he one day finds the one to share this passion and success with.

MIKA, you're only 23! Have fun for now, and love will find its way to you again in due time.

but how can he possibly have a relationship at this time of his life?

Even if there was a perfect boy or girl for him, the reality is - he's just started his circus of pop stardom. But a million adoring fans will never replace love and companionship. For now, his happiness may lie in making ridiculously awesome music. True happiness will happen when he one day finds the one to share this passion and success with.

MIKA, you're only 23! Have fun for now, and love will find its way to you again in due time.

Good words! We could never replace The One! For now all we can do is support him all the way in his career.

I know it sounds weird, but I'm eighteen, and I've never been really in love, so I have no idea what it is to have your heart broken, I can only imagine, that hurts so much. He said, he just wants to forget about, was he complaining? I don't think so, I haven't noticed. So Relax, take it easy, everything is gonna be OK :) And, as Emanuelle claims, life is beautiful, especially, when (at last!) sun is here :)

Poor Mika! well,it's something that everyone lives once in life (if not more)...

I know it sounds weird, but I'm eighteen, and I've never been really in love, so I have no idea what it is to have your heart broken, I can only imagine, that hurts so much. He said, he just wants to forget about, was he complaining? I don't think so, I haven't noticed. So Relax, take it easy, everything is gonna be OK :) And, as Emanuelle claims, life is beautiful, especially, when (at last!) sun is here :)

It doesn't sound weird,not at all.

I'm eighteen too but I've been in love and yes..I had my heart broken.

It was about a year ago and,believe me..it still hurts so much that sometimes I just can't get relief from it.such a terrible experience..and a long story

...*sigh*

WHY IS LOVE SO IMPORTANT??????

I know that it is you mind that does that....

But ´for me if I hear i certain song or just something that reminds me of the guy I get sad, and i just want to cry my eyes out cause it still hurts

so I understand Mika

I pray for him to be careful with his heart. He's a gorgeous young man, talented from his toes to the top of his head...just about ready to be megafamous. He will be able have just about anyone he fancies on a silver platter soon.

I think it's difficult, not impossible, but difficult to have relationships under those circumstances (heck, under "normal" circumstances it's not easy). So I wish him peace and luck in love. xoxo

Well, the question is maybe a bit strange. But I want to know your opinions;D What do you think was the man, who broke our Mika's heart, a girl or a boy? Shoot me, but I think it's a boy....

To be honoust... when I first read this, I thought it was a girl... but now.. I really have no idea!

There is no connection with music. But then, why do we talk about his broken heart etc? About his life? Whatever, I'm just interested;)

That's what I was thinking!

Where's the limit exactly?

That's what I was thinking!

Where's the limit exactly?

Talking about Mika's sexuality should really be a taboo here.

No-one agrees so why talk about it? There are three things you never bring up in conversation:

1. Politics

2. Religion

3. Mika's sexuality

End of.

Sorry, but it REALLY winds me up.