i absolutly don't care about mika's sexuality but i understand people who wants to know. you wanna know what his favorite tea is, his tamagoshi's name, his favorite meal i don't see the difference with his sexuality. i think that there are a lot of person who love him very much on this forum, and when you love someone, it's normal to want to know everything about him!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Hey! Your's is the first post I've seen that echos my thoughts!

I can't get enough info about Mika and the objects of his affections or lusts are as interesting to me as his fave food, etc.........I just wanna absorb as much info as possible about him. The actual choices he makes about who/what/where are cool with me........(as long as he tells me all about it!! :wink2:)

Vix x

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Your's is the first post I've seen that echos my thoughts!

I can't get enough info about Mika and the objects of his affections or lusts are as interesting to me as his fave food, etc.........I just wanna absorb as much info as possible about him. The actual choices he makes about who/what/where are cool with me........(as long as he tells me all about it!! :wink2:)

Vix x

:mf_rosetinted: I say .... all of us be on this fanclub ...... & leave him with a private life .......... :mf_rosetinted:

• 2 months later...

Found it .. pffttttt 15 pages back .. soon about to stop

The thread of we dont care about Mikas sexuality :biggrin2:

I for one just dont care , dont even think about it , doesnt bother me , dont even consider it :thumb_yello:

Join me in a celebration of we dont care , remember you must not care .. ohh I care about his new album and next years tour though

He cah shag hamsters for all I care :naughty:

I for one just dont care , dont even think about it , doesnt bother me , dont even consider it :thumb_yello:

Join me in a celebration of we dont care , remember you must not care .. ohh I care about his new album and next years tour though

He can shag hamsters for all I care :naughty:

I totally agree with you here !!!:mf_rosetinted:

He cah shag hamsters for all I care :naughty:

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I really dont care , on a day to day basis I dont even consider it , I know many do but really I dont give a stuff

So you're saying that if you found out Mika was screwing animals you wouldn't care? :lmao:

(I know what you mean, I'm just being difficult) :naughty:

See, for me, as much as I don't CARE who he chooses to or not to have sex with or be attracted to, the subject interests me, simply because I think that, as much as it doesn't MATTER, his sexuality is still a large part of the whole composition of not only who is is as a human being, but also his music. I'm the type that likes to analyze music and what a song could mean to the writer, anyway, but some people just take music for what it is and that is perfectly okay and perfectly great. :thumb_yello: I do the same thing with John Lennon's music. I like to know about who he was as a person and his background, so that I can better understand his music and where he was coming from when he wrote it. It's not an "I just want to know out of curiousity" thing for me, because I honest-to-God don't care, because it has no personal relevance to my life whether he is homo-,hetero-,bi-,pan-,a-,omni-, as I will never know him on a personal level, but I'd like to know just for the sake of understanding his music and what it could mean to him. :)

You know Im in one amazing mood!! :biggrin2:

Lucky you guys with Mika playing USA! :punk:

I really dont care btw :biggrin2:

haha, okay. and yes, im gonna see him in boston, ya know what that means? restraining orders! no, haha. jk! it means duct tape. lots and lots. for mika and the band. maybe mika can shag a roll of duct tape, though that would be a bit hard.