• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah! Mika has over 200.000 friends on his MySpace.

I just felt the need to bump this thread, so everybody that visits MFC knows

WE DON'T CARE

We love you, Mika! Just stay your yourself.

:mf_rosetinted:

I wanted to add this to my sig but I can't add one more thing to it, I find it odd how some ppls sigs hae huge bold quotes and lyrics on and some keep getting error messages when they try like me, wonder if there is a fault or something.

I wanted to add this to my sig but I can't add one more thing to it, I find it odd how some ppls sigs hae huge bold quotes and lyrics on and some keep getting error messages when they try like me, wonder if there is a fault or something.

Yes, that's strange. Your sig isn't big at all. Maybe contact one of the admins about it?

• 2 weeks later...
No you're not, but i don't feel like i have to shout it in a thread to go after speculating again each time the situation occurs :wink2:

I just really don't care.

Its not the case that it was posted , it was a case of reminding me to bump this

<always picking on me yoppappop :sneaky2: >

i just thought i should officially post here, cause u guys would be proud of me! whenever ppl start talking bout him and stuff and they reach that aspect, i always get them to shut up with my "i don't care speech" i could go on pretty long with that speech lol :biggrin2: