• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not the case that it was posted , it was a case of reminding me to bump this

<always picking on me yoppappop :sneaky2: >

I was not picking at you !!! :roftl: I was just talking "in general", not about the fact that you bumped the thread... I felt like i could explain why i hijacked your thread when you created it. It was not mean, i just had a feeling that everybody DID care :wink2:

• 1 month later...
I don't care who he sleeps with, just don't agree we can't discuss it, it's not the only topic that keeps coming up and it's not the only topic invading his privacy - it's something people are curious about and that's just the way it is, if we can't discuss whether he is gay then we shouldn't discuss things assuming he is straight either. Just my opinion, don't shoot me :mf_rosetinted:

I totally agree with you Kata!!

I don't really care who he sleeps with/dates/falls in love with, because at the end of the day it doesn't affect me in any way, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't interest me to know...it's only curiosity and I think that it's only normal, as we are humans after all, and it's natural if we have an interest in knowing this.

It's probably the same as for example having an interest in knowing what music he enjoys, what type of food he eats, whether he has a piercing or not, what juice he drinks, whether he wears gap underwear or not, and a long long list of things that are constantly discussed in this forum or other places, but noone bats an eyelid when they are discussed because....wait...oh yes...: it's not the *taboo topic*.

I agree that his music is what matters most to us, but we also enjoy his personality and his whole 'Mikaness' which is a compound of EVERYTHING that he does/thinks/etc etc.

It's the combination of all those things that make HIM, and that is ultimately where his music comes from:from all his feelings, experiences, views, etc...

Does this make any sense to others? I know what I mean but I find it hard to express!

:sneaky2:

I don't really care who he sleeps with/dates/falls in love with, because at the end of the day it doesn't affect me in any way, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't interest me to know...it's only curiosity and I think that it's only normal, as we are humans after all, and it's natural if we have an interest in knowing this.

It's probably the same as for example having an interest in knowing what music he enjoys, what type of food he eats, whether he has a piercing or not, what juice he drinks, whether he wears gap underwear or not, and a long long list of things that are constantly discussed in this forum or other places, but noone bats an eyelid when they are discussed because....wait...oh yes...: it's not the *taboo topic*.

I agree that his music is what matters most to us, but we also enjoy his personality and his whole 'Mikaness' which is a compound of EVERYTHING that he does/thinks/etc etc.

It's the combination of all those things that make HIM, and that is ultimately where his music comes from:from all his feelings, experiences, views, etc...

Does this make any sense to others? I know what I mean but I find it hard to express!

Well said Sariflor, couldn't have put it better myself :thumb_yello:

Whatever his sexuality, I will always love Mika... it's in my nature, I can't deny my attraction to him! but whatever is it, that's cool! it's not like I have any chance with him outside my dreams ANYWAY lol!!

Well said Sariflor, couldn't have put it better myself :thumb_yello:

Whatever his sexuality, I will always love Mika... it's in my nature, I can't deny my attraction to him! but whatever is it, that's cool! it's not like I have any chance with him outside my dreams ANYWAY lol!!

Thanks a lot!!

BTW, which part of Ireland are you from?

I loooooooove Ireland, I lived in Dublin for 4 years before I came to London and I can say that I had some of the best times of my life there;I will always have a soft spot for Ireland (and the Irish).

I still need to go every now and then to get my Irish-fix, hehe...

Good night

Sara.

Thanks a lot!!

BTW, which part of Ireland are you from?

I loooooooove Ireland, I lived in Dublin for 4 years before I came to London and I can say that I had some of the best times of my life there;I will always have a soft spot for Ireland (and the Irish).

I still need to go every now and then to get my Irish-fix, hehe...

Good night

Sara.

hehe ^^ that's so sweet!

I'm from Limerick ( bet your sorry u asked now lol :bleh: )

haha nah it's not that bad!

My favourite place in Ireland is Galway, i go there whenever I can lol!

*clap clap* yes it makes sense, but when it comes to this topic it's a waste of time to talk sense on this forum. Oi, I'm not allowed in this thread *runs out again*

Oh wait, just gotta quote a clever man here:

"How can somebody saying I may be gay be a bad thing? I don’t care about that."

Quit the nonsense people, he doesn't care if we "don't care" :mf_rosetinted:

join the club (meaning it generally, not member of any club and not willing to join any).

i am antisocial. :mf_rosetinted:

should we make a club for the antisocial and proud? :mf_rosetinted:

should we make a club for the antisocial and proud? :mf_rosetinted:

kata, the very person! was going to ask ya: shouldn't we after all weaken and found a club. THE GIRLS WHO KNEW? :mf_rosetinted:

I have already thought of somemembers even :mf_rosetinted:

kata, the very person! was going to ask ya: shouldn't we after all weaken and found a club. THE GIRLS WHO KNEW? :mf_rosetinted:

I have already thought of somemembers even :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: okay but only if we get numbers :yay: