• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

marianne!!c´mon!! you are a pro!!:shocked::biggrin2:

how you do it??!!, i wanna learn!!, your drawing is fantastic!!, and i loved the way you introduced mika with his lebanese expression, into neverland!!(love peter pan by the way).:naughty::thumb_yello:

bc8f97bc14f4f9d9.jpg

I made this a while ago...and It's...I know...not good...or not as much as my other ones of him..but well..I thought I show anyway...and I would really love to draw new ones of him, but I just can't find good pictures...:/

xx,Zsina

bc8f97bc14f4f9d9.jpg

I made this a while ago...and It's...I know...not good...or not as much as my other ones of him..but well..I thought I show anyway...and I would really love to draw new ones of him, but I just can't find good pictures...:/

xx,Zsina

uao..you're very talented:wub2:

I found this on da, like the colors:bleh:

In two different dimensions

God, I love your drawings!! What do you use to draw them with?

They are quite simple. I just draw them with pencil and then with ink pen and erase all the pencil marks. Sometimes I just use pencil.

Thanks to everyone who thinks my drawings are good. :blush-anim-cl: I bet Mika feels freaked out though every time he looks at them. I have sent him quite a few... :fisch::naughty:

Happy birthday Zsina! Your latest drawing is amazing. Especially those eyes!

bc8f97bc14f4f9d9.jpg

xx,Zsina

WOW! It's fantastic! Especially the eyes which are so life-like! :thumb_yello:

Happy Birthday! :huglove:

bc8f97bc14f4f9d9.jpg

xx,Zsina

do you draw for a living??

seriously - AMAZING

and I don't always say that!

bc8f97bc14f4f9d9.jpg

xx,Zsina

:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

All that I can say is: Amazing!!

bc8f97bc14f4f9d9.jpg

xx,Zsina

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: are you insane???? that's beautiful!!!

• 2 weeks later...
bc8f97bc14f4f9d9.jpg

xx,Zsina

:blink:

oh my, your kidding me, don't critic your work that badly, its seriously so amaising, It so easily could pass as a photograph!! have you ever considered being an artist for a living?

bc8f97bc14f4f9d9.jpg

xx,Zsina

That is the most amazing drawing I have ever seen!!!

WOW!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Do you work in art? If not.. you should!

• 6 months later...
bc8f97bc14f4f9d9.jpg

xx,Zsina

that is sicknasty! awesome!