2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

Me and bexxy are sharing a room for sommerset house. We will have room for 2 other ppl. so if anyone is looking to share for that nite, please PM either me or bexx!!!! Thanks

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:crybaby: I was in such a hurry to get tickets for me and my friends at the time that I didnt see that there was a strict 4 tickets per household!!!

I have to tell 8 friends that they can't go now :( Ticketmaster wrote to me and has cancelled those tickets and issueing me a refund! Was only trying to help them get tickets.. sigh

I didn't think it would be a problem as I did 2 transactions on seetickets for Shepherds Bush... darn ticketmaster...

That sucks hun! , yeh only 4 , I seen that , they always do that:biggrin2:

That sucks hun! , yeh only 4 , I seen that , they always do that:biggrin2:

It's infuriating.. as you would think with all this whizzy technology, they would be able to detect that you already exceeded the limit at point of sale when you attempted to buy more.. but that would be common sense wouldnt it? They took the money for the tickets!! Thats's over £200 of mine that they have had hold of for the last 2 weeks!!

*sulks* now I am worried for my Live Earth tickets.. also bought through them :crybaby:

I still have 4 tickets.. so yes I am going... will be dressing up for that one.. not had time to get outfit sorted for Shepherds Bush.....but I have flashing hearts and other glowing items for that one!! Its going to be great!!

I will definately be planning on visiting the art exhibition..if that's what you mean.. hehe...it's so great to be living in London.. I love my home town!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,:thumb_yello:

I tried Ticketmasters and there is no ticket on sale. Does anyone know if there are any tickets yet available for Somerset house gig? Or does anyone have a spare or two please?:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

they've sold out as far as I know :( thats why i cant go!

He will tour in the autumn me thinks:biggrin2: :wink2:

really because i think i would be mad enough to try and get tickets for every uk venue if i had the money :biggrin2:

On Somerset House website :

We are delighted to announce the 2007 line-up.

From the scorching hot to the cryogenically cool, Summer Series at Somerset House has become the outdoor highpoint of London’s live music scene.

We are delighted to announce that a limited number of tickets are now available for in-person purchase only, on site at Somerset House, at the Courtauld Gallery Shop. Limit of two tickets per person. Opening hours 10.00-18.00 daily. This applies to all concerts marked ** below.

or call 0870 145 1120 (booking with Ticketmaster)

Thursday 12 July Mogwai in surround sound sold out**

Friday 13 July Kasabian sold out

Saturday 14 July Bert Jansch featuring Beth Orton and Bernard Butler**

Sunday 15 July Guillemots**

Monday 16 July Lily Allen sold out**

Tuesday 17 July Mika sold out**

Wednesday 18 July Black Rebel Motorcycle Club**

Thursday 19 July The Roots**

Friday 20 July Amy Winehouse sold out

Saturday 21 July Hot Chip sold out**

Don't know when it was posted, so maybe you should call before going if you leave away from there...

Yeh thats my plan too

Hey I was thinking Queen had the "royal family" , people that followed them everywhere we need a similar name:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Yeah but i think there is a name for that already....Groupie stalkers? :naughty:

But yeah we should be the royal Mika family and get Vip passes if we are dedicated enough to go to every single uk Mika concert :punk:

One part of me hopes he takes some rest and the other part wants a UK tour announced before Somerset House, so we will still have something to look forward to after it. :mf_rosetinted:

Also, we have to plan holiday, save up etc.:naughty:

yes thats a good idea start saving up now im sure money for hotels and tickets will definately be needed in the future!!!!

No doubt about it because Mika is never going to dissapear :punk:

Hehe yes the Royal Mika family has a ring to it :cool:

That was one of the best things for me, meeting MFC people, espec Kata and Yop. :mf_rosetinted:

Yesss Meeting all the members off the forum has been Soo Great for me aswell its one of the biggest highlights of the concerts - except for the man himself ofcourse :wub2:

That was one of the best things for me, meeting MFC people, espec Kata and Yop. :mf_rosetinted:

Ooooooooooh:blush-anim-cl: Thank you !!! You were the best thing that night too :mf_rosetinted: !! (after Love Today finale, sorry :roftl: )

Hope we will meet a lot more in Somerset House !! Hey !! I'm coming, definitely :wub2: