2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

Oh yesss Get Booking that hotel Tia :thumb_yello:

I have seen tickets on ebay but they are going for over £100 for a pair :shocked:

*puts on her thinking cap...right i need to decide on a costume*

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't think either!! It needs to be REALLY REALLY good though! The kind that everyone looks at and thinks... 'wow that's a good costume' haha

Oh yesss Get Booking that hotel Tia :thumb_yello:

I have seen tickets on ebay but they are going for over £100 for a pair :shocked:

Ueah...tell me about it! I didn't think i could go when the e-mail came from Somerset House before tickets went on sale - then everything changed and it was sold out!!! Panic!!!!!! Decided to say sod it and spend £125 on eBay yesterday! I'm probably syupid but there's no way i wouldn't go if i could somehow. :thumb_yello:

Ok I have my first exam tomorrow which I have done NO revision for (Thats to a certain gig on Thursday distracting me all weekend) and now I'm looking for fancy dress costumes!! Somebody slap me please. I'm gonna fail my exams :'(

Ok I have my first exam tomorrow which I have done NO revision for (Thats to a certain gig on Thursday distracting me all weekend) and now I'm looking for fancy dress costumes!! Somebody slap me please. I'm gonna fail my exams :'(

Lol SAME HERE. English Lit 1. Ive dont nothing.. oh gawsh.

I'll come and stand in the slapping queue:boxed:

Waah!

We dont even have a chance of winning them xP

*uses beckar's blouse as a tissue*

Yoouu need to revise Jennie REVISE!!!!

:biggrin2:

there will be an incredible amount of mfc people at the gig, and all heading for the front...so mika is bound to notice a sea of mfcs...candlelight vigal...

Lets hope so eh :biggrin2:

everyone be vigilant for queue jumping bar policies this time :naughty:

Lets hope so eh :biggrin2:

everyone be vigilant for queue jumping bar policies this time :naughty:

Ugh don't remind me.

My sisters coming with me and she said she's not gonna dress up at all :| How boring pfft

Ugh don't remind me.

My sisters coming with me and she said she's not gonna dress up at all :| How boring pfft

sounds a familiar story to me :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

sounds a familiar story to me :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

haha

She said she's not walking around London dressed up incase she sees someone she knows - Who cares! It's obvious she's going to some kind of fancy dress thing Grr she's so boring.