2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

Why oh why did I not get tickets? When tickets went on sale and I still had B'ham to look forward too, I was sure that would be enough. But it's not ... I need another fix. And now it's too late ... I can't afford ebay prices. :crybaby: :crybaby:

Ahh such a shame , especially as there was a pre-sale :tears:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why oh why did I not get tickets? When tickets went on sale and I still had B'ham to look forward too, I was sure that would be enough. But it's not ... I need another fix. And now it's too late ... I can't afford ebay prices. :crybaby: :crybaby:

I knew B'ham wouldn't be enough :P After London though...there won't be any more :blink:

Next time he plays Birmingham it will be the NEC :punk:

I reckon it'll be Wolves Civic..then the NIA then the NEC :punk:

I'm not a huge fan of arenas though :( Even when you're at the front your about a mile from the stage!

I reckon it'll be Wolves Civic..then the NIA then the NEC :punk:

I'm not a huge fan of arenas though :( Even when you're at the front your about a mile from the stage!

Possibly the NIA - depends how long before he is back. (Civic is approx 3,000 standing same as Academy, so definitely outgrow that).

I'm the same as you on arenas - but there is something about a massive crowd too that gives a different buzz. The Barfly had to the best and one I will always remember - I'll never be that close again :emot-sad: .

Ahh such a shame , especially as there was a pre-sale :tears:

- Yeah - and i only bought my tickets yesterday! Ended up paying nearly £125 - that's crazy. And to think when i had that e-mail from Somerset House before tickets went on sale.......god, i must have it bad! LOL! :blush-anim-cl:

Has anyone actually got their tickets yet?

Noo not yet i got ordered mine when they went on presale so i expect to recieve them atleast 48hours before july 17th.....i imagine by that time i will be panicing if they havent come through the post yet :blink:

Noo not yet i got ordered mine when they went on presale so i expect to recieve them atleast 48hours before july 17th.....i imagine by that time i will be panicing if they havent come through the post yet :blink:

Same here. Hope they don't come the day before because i'll be in London by then.. I might even go on the 15th :|

oh yes do you know what you will be wearing yet?

i was thinking of making an outfit myself but i have nooo idea what i want to be dressed up as yet....

anyone going to somerset house knwo what they are going as yet?:bleh:

oh yes do you know what you will be wearing yet?

i was thinking of making an outfit myself but i have nooo idea what i want to be dressed up as yet....

anyone going to somerset house knwo what they are going as yet?:bleh:

i have noooo idea!!! but i know one think i wont b making it :roftl: i cant do stuff like that!!!

ill book the hotel next well have to think of where we want to stay and if anyone else wants to share for the nite to keep costs down let us know!!

beckar, ill keep my eyes and ears open 4 a ticket 4 u.....