2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooooooooh:blush-anim-cl: Thank you !!! You were the best thing that night too :mf_rosetinted: !! (after Love Today finale, sorry :roftl: )

Hope we will meet a lot more in Somerset House !! Hey !! I'm coming, definitely :wub2:

I did only say one of the best things!

The other 999 were:

Love Today

meeting grandad

security making me throw my apples away (applemen people will be shocked!)

etc etc :naughty:

I'm hoping to go, if I can find some tickets. Would be great if anyone on here could let me know if they've got any spares etc please:cheerful_h4h:

If you live in london, go to Somerset house or call them, see my post previous page :wink2:

Gggggrrrrrr! My PC just blue screend 2 minutes before the end of the ebay auction with MY tickets on and when I got back online I had been outbid and the auction had ended:tears:

Oh well, I am trying again but I have to wait a few days. I wanted them now :sneaky2:

some of the tickets on ebay were going for over £80!!!

how much are the face value?!!

i have a crap job, i cant afford that!! .. :( tear

but sometimes i get lucky on ebay, so fingers crossed!

i really wanna go to this gig and talk to some of you guys, as i didnt talk to anyone new at the birmingham gig. except this nice lady and her kiddy

winkles!

I think the tickets were originally around £25 and the auction I just lost :sneaky2: finished at £122 for 2 tickets , so they are over double the price :shocked:

I have put another bid on some more... please let me win them this time :blink:

some of the tickets on ebay were going for over £80!!!

how much are the face value?!!

i have a crap job, i cant afford that!! .. :( tear

but sometimes i get lucky on ebay, so fingers crossed!

i really wanna go to this gig and talk to some of you guys, as i didnt talk to anyone new at the birmingham gig. except this nice lady and her kiddy

winkles!

on ebay tickets that are sold-out are always sold for a crazy price! i noticed that when i bought the paris tick: the bid is hard..and now that i'm booking the flight and the hotel i'm spending a fortune..:blink:

I have bought on ebay too, don't ask me how much I paid for it as I don't want to remind myself:boxed: :blush-anim-cl: . lol

Still haven't received it though, is that how it works?:blink:

I have received my flashing heart necklace though:wink2:

What is this talk about posse's?:wink2: I like to join.:punk:

This gig is going to be amazing , especially with everyone in fancy dress :thumb_yello:

What can I wear!??!! I promised Cherisse I was gonna get a really, really good costume :|

Nothing too ...thick though because it's gonna be hot.

mmmmm .. thinks ...... mmmmm How about a fairy or a pixie? :biggrin2:

Mmmm maybe. Someone actually said I looked like a pixie the other week haha Not sure why though :blink:

All of us here should go with one big theme and we'll all match haha

Why oh why did I not get tickets? When tickets went on sale and I still had B'ham to look forward too, I was sure that would be enough. But it's not ... I need another fix. And now it's too late ... I can't afford ebay prices. :crybaby: :crybaby: