2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

OK now most of us are up and running, hands up who remembers the pervy photographer? The one outside who was taking WAAAY too many shots from the ground up of Sara, Jennie and Bexxy. That guy was freaking me out!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for the reports. We need more!! I feel like an addict

And thanks for all the people who was on the non-somerset party. It helps a lot ;)

Haha...I'm addicted too! I want more reports!! :)

OK now most of us are up and running, hands up who remembers the pervy photographer? The one outside who was taking WAAAY too many shots from the ground up of Sara, Jennie and Bexxy. That guy was freaking me out!

How could i not remember him he took alot of shots of mine and jennies legs and at first i didnt even realise he was taking photos he just kept appearing everywhere .,...but we coined him the one time turned to look at him and he told us to not look at the camera and continue with our discussion he wanted natural pictures all i could think was OMG i hate side profile pictures :blink:

Picture100.jpg

sparkly on left, mika in middle, me on right!

awww my first time with mika was amazing!! he caressed my shoulder just perfectly! :wub2:

THANKS to vally for taking it! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

You two are looking good! Sparkly and you that is! :thumb_yello:

What a fab evening, we're still on a high. It was the best atmosphere of any of the MIKA gigs we've been to, there were entertainers galore keeping us amused in the queue outside, loads of people in fancy dress, a brilliant warm up act in Partick Wolf and MIKA absolutely bursting with energy. He put everything he had into last nights show without holding back and he got the response he deserved from the audience. It really looked like he was having the time of his life up there.

Big thank you to all the wonderful MFC'ers we met up with for helping make the day even more special, you know who you are.

Thought you might like to see some pics......

Diet Coke and a Pizza please?

somerset003.jpg

Luke and Mikey arriving

somerset001.jpg

The Pre-Show entertainment

somerset005.jpg

somerset006.jpg

somerset007.jpg

somerset008.jpg

Sara gets in all the official pictures lmao!

my God I read hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of pages.....

the desire to see a pic of KoKoLondon urged me on!

I finally saw a pic and I must say...it's only the curly hair lol! facially, i dont think they looks much alike O.o

but great reports everyone!

What a fab evening, we're still on a high. It was the best atmosphere of any of the MIKA gigs we've been to, there were entertainers galore keeping us amused in the queue outside, loads of people in fancy dress, a brilliant warm up act in Partick Wolfe and MIKA absolutely bursting with energy. He put everything he had into last nights show without holding back and he got the response he deserved from the audience. It really looked like he was having the time of his life up there.

Big thank you to all the wonderful MFC'ers we met up with for helping make the day even more special, you know who you are.

Thought you might like to see some pics......

Diet Coke and a Pizza please?

somerset003.jpg

okay I lie. He rather looks like Mika in that picture!

Picture100.jpg

awww my first time with mika was amazing!! he caressed my shoulder just perfectly! :wub2:

you look quite happy!

why????????

it's only mika!!! :roftl: :roftl:

aaahhhhh may i have my pic tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Aw that's a great picture! He's smiling!!!

Picture100.jpg

Picture100.jpg

he looks so perfect in that picture... im so jealous!! i mean, HIS HAND IS ON YOUR SHOULDER!!!!!!!

yes yes i saw Blue eyes yesterday she was a bit further in the front of the queue though so didnt get to photo opportunity her at all :cool:

But yeah that maid on stilts was hilarious!!! i loved her :roftl: